11

They arrived at the airport the next day with hours to spare, Georgia not wanting to stay in Cambodia any longer after what had happened. She was desperate to join the girls in Phuket, Thailand, especially after realising they were only a few hours away from them. Kian had rearranged their flights and accommodation and by the afternoon they had arrived.

Phuket was a beautiful island. It felt peaceful and Georgia had started to feel more relaxed the minute they stepped off the plane. It took a good forty minutes for the taxi to drive them to the hotel, but it was worth the wait. They arrived at a beautiful five-star hotel. It was a tall building, near the beach and nightlife. It had its own sparkling clean restaurant, and the infinity pool was located at the top of the building where there was another restaurant and bar area.

Georgia dragged her tired body into their room and fell onto the bed. She closed her eyes and turned on to her side, letting the sun rays shine on her face. Kian walked over to her, shutting the door. He stood by the windows, blocking the sun from her face as she opened her eyes to look at him. "Hey, I was enjoying that!", she said sleepily.

Kian walked over to the bed and lay down next to her.

She snuggled in close to him. "What did Eloise and Robert mean when they said it's dangerous you being with a human?"

She could feel Kian's breathing deepen. "It's you being human as a descendent of the Jones witches. They are well known as being the most powerful witches anyone's ever known. Your human blood can create something that nothing else can. An Alchemy is a powerful being and not something that should be on this Earth. It wouldn't be able to be stopped. Joanna said Robert was at Nick's Alchemy party that day... you know."

Georgia climbed on top of him and cupped his face in her hands, her hair falling over them, "I know." She kissed his face all over. "I love you Kian, no matter what comes up against us I know you are worth it."

Kian pushed her off and turned onto his side, facing her, "you are good for me, you know that?"

She smiled back at him and stroked his brunette hair.

He pulled her close to him and whispered in her ear, "I love you, Georgia. I love you for what you make me when I am with you."

Georgia lay on her back, closing her eyes, finally feeling safe. "You don't need me to make you the person you are. I just let it shine a little brighter."

Kian leant over and kissed her, "oh you have no idea."

*

Kian and Georgia woke a few hours later to banging on the door. Georgia sat up, terrified, and grabbed the leaded pencil off the bedside table.

"Stay there", Kian said as he got up and walked over to the door. He looked through the peep hole and laughed, "Georgia, it's fine. It's..."

"GEEOOORRGIIIAAA LET US IN!" the girls shouted from outside.

Kian stepped out the way as Georgia ran over and opened the door. Sophia and Clara jumped on her as they got in.

Kian saw Troy and Paul outside and they signalled to him to get a drink. Kian nodded and ran to the side to pick up his wallet. "Georgia, I will see you later."

Georgia looked up at Kian. "Okay... behave", she said, winking at him as he shut the door.

Kian, Troy and Paul could hear the girl's laughter all the way down the hallway. Paul grabbed Kian's shoulders, "man it is good to have a little break from the girls for a while. God, I love Clara, but she does like to talk."

Kian and Troy laughed as they made their way upstairs to the bar. Troy bought them some beers and they made their way to the luxurious seating area.