1

The late July breeze caught Georgia's hair as her and Kian lay on the fresh grass in the afternoon sun. She turned to face him, watching the sun catch his glistening face.

"Georgia, you're doing it again", Kian hadn't even opened his eyes but he could feel her looking at him. Georgia kissed his cheek and sat up, hugging her knees and closed her eyes catching the warm sun on her face. Kian opened his eyes and looked at her, "are you okay?" Georgia nodded but stayed silent. "You're thinking about what happened at the ball aren't you?" Kian sat up next to her and looked for her face to give anything away. It had been a couple of months but he knew Georgia was still dreaming about what had happened with Nick. She had woken up four nights in a row screaming for help, dreaming she was back there.

Georgia opened her eyes and turned to face him, "do you ever think about what would have happened if you and Arabella hadn't got there?"

Kian thought about it all the time but shrugged it off not wanting her to worry. "Yes" he kissed her head and put his arms around her shoulders, "they are gone now though Georgia. You're safe." She laid back in his arms and they watched the clouds silently pass them by. Georgia couldn't get rid of the feeling it wasn't over, but she didn't know why.

She suddenly sat up and looked around her, thinking she had heard the wind whistling her name. Kian opened one eye and pulled her back into his arms, kissing her head. "I would die before I ever let anything happen to you", he whispered. 

Georgia looked up at him, his eyes sparkling, "that's what I am afraid of..."

"GEOOORGIAA!" Arabella ran over flapping some envelopes in her hand. "You have got some exciting mail", her eyes glistened as she handed them to a sleepy looking Georgia. As she handed the envelopes over she sat down next to them and grinned at Kian. 

Georgia caught them laughing and eyed them suspiciously. "What am I missing?" she asked.

"Well I have just got off the phone with Clara and Sophia as I have managed to get us tickets to a music festival down in Brighton this weekend, you up for it? We leave tomorrow!" Arabella squealed.

Georgia looked over at Kian questionably, "and you are up for that?"

Arabella nudged him as he nodded not too convincingly. 

"Great! I will let the girls know..." Arabella said before turning to face Kian, "so can we go hunting now? I am getting desperate!"

Kian looked over at Georgia who was fumbling the envelopes around in her hands, "Georgia?"

She looked up at them both, the anticipation of the hunt running through their bodies, "yeah sure. I will see you in a bit!" She waved her hand towards the woods and watched them shoot off. They were out of sight before Georgia had even stood up.

She made her way inside the Richmond's house and looked deeply at the handwriting, trying to work out who they were from. As she sat down in the lounge she couldn't help feel a little lonely. Georgia had rarely been alone in the house over the summer, but Joanna and Luke had started to become busier at work and were enjoying making new friends and fitting into Surrey life.

"Geeooorrgiiaaaa"

Georgia looked up, hearing the same voice from outside calling her name again. She put the envelopes in her jacket pocket and stood up, clutching her phone tightly in her hand.

"Geeooorrgiiaaaa"

She felt her heartbeat quicken as she stood up and looked around the room, she could feel hot, heavy tears forming in her eyes. She turned her gaze to the kitchen, hearing the dripping of the tap. Slowly, she made her way into the spotless room, she felt scared. She walked into the kitchen and went to the nearest drawer and took out a knife, feeling a hint of security with it in her grasp. She heard the voice again by her shoulder and sharply turned around, but there was no one there.