Chapter Sixteen

He opened the door and annoyed entered.

'Sir I am ready to marry your daughter. She is so annoying and still on my head like a headache. She is like a headache which doesn't even go away with pill.' Adam said annoyed as soon he entered because he was quite annoyed with her behaviour from last night when she called him and he have to worried over the drunk guy. He was glaring in air while in his own deep thoughts when he heard Mr Salah laughed.

'So you want to marry my daughter and you calling her headache in front me. How you except me let you marry her.' Mr Salah said and Adam embarrassed looked down.

'I am sorry, I didn't mean in bad way.' Adam said and Mr Salah was smiling.

'Well She is indeed a headache and I am giving this headache to you now. Are you sure you can deal with her.' Mr Salah said and Adam smiled.

'I think very much I am ready to enter this headache in my life.' Adam said and they start laughing.

'But on serious note, Are you really Sure Adam? ' Mr Salah asked and Adam looked at him then nodded her head in yes.

'You know how she have always live her life. You know she is model, the way she dressed, her attitude, behaviour and most important her boyfriends or................' Mr Salah leave the sentence while Adam understood he was about to say one night stands and Adam looked at him then sighed.

'Truthfully Sir, after what happen to me in the past I never wanted to settle down but I think my grandmother always wanted me marry so I have no object with it. I won't lie I have not just have one problem with her but many but I am now used to her, I have her habit and trust me Sir Habit is more dangerous then Love, we can live without love but not habit. That is also a reason why alway any husband and wife fell in love,one because of their pure relation and second with time they start having each other habit. I don't love her at a moment but I think I will. The way she make me feel important no body ever make this feel this important not even............... ' Adam was about to sat but and Mr Salah smiled while understanding who he was about to talk and sighed in relief.

'don't worry, I am with you.' Mr Salah said and Adam smile while Mr Salah walked and sat down on chair then sighed.

'But still hard part is left, I need to talk to Mahia over it and I don't know about her reaction.' Mr Salah said and Adam surprised looked at her.

'She don't know about it.' Adam asked shocked and Mr Salah looked at him then nodded his head in no. He thought on her say Mr Salah came to him. he still remember her words she said when she was ill.

'Okay Sir, I will be going now.' Adam said and turned over to walk not telling him that most probably she will agree and she was already very much interested in him when Mr Salah stopped him.

'Adam, have talk to her since you come back?' Mr Salah asked and he looked back at him.

'What do you mean Sir?' Adam asked.

'You entered and said she haven't left your head even you have been back and you are not worried at all over hearing that I still need to talk to her over marriage, Did I am missing something.' Mr Salah asked suspiciously and Adam nervously looked down. He said all that first because he though Mr Salah know everything.

'Actually Sir she called me last night.' Adam said and Mr Salah surprised looked at him.

'Why?' Mr Salah asked shocked. 'Adi....I a...am Missing you.' her last night word rang in his mind and unknowingly smiled spread across his face.

'And now May I ask why you are smiling?' Mr Salah asked and Adam came back in his senses and looked at his boss who was curiously looking at her.

'Its nothing Sir.' Adam said and Mr Salah narrowed his eyes on him as if saying he don't believe him.