Chapter Twenty Four

She was sitting in the club while drinking and looking around. It had been painful two months since she last time had saw him. From past two mouths she had been in the London and there no response or any news came from Adam. She was so hurt that he didn't even once call her and even she call him he didn't picked any of her calls. He was on mission with that Alica, she thought then got hold of glass of alcohol and drank it then looked around. Music was blasting while it was usual dark slutty club atmosphere. She was sitting drinking when someone sat next to her.

'Wow... well Hello Mahia, is it you?' Someone asked  and she looked and it was Riley again, her used to be one night stand.

'Hello.' Mahia said and looked away.

'So are you free tonight?' Riley asked and she looked at him with blank face

'Don't you know I am married now.' Mahia said

'Yeah but I heard you are already have separated from your husband.' Riley said and she felt someone had stabbed in her heard while she just started at him then looked away.

'Come on Mahia I can make you forget about him. And I heard he already had went on trip with some lady already.' Riley said and she looked at him then stood up and angrily glared at him. Then she got hold of glass from table and with the bang break it on his head. He hissed in pain then looked at her angry face but he got saved form much damage as she was drunk and couldn't hit him hard

'What the hell Mahia?' He screamed while standing up holding his head

'My husband is not with anyone, he is only mine, you better watch your mouth when talking about him.' Mahia screamed angrily then took few dangerous stepped towards hum and stopped right in front of him.

'And no one and I am repeating no one can make me forget about him because no one is like him exist in this world other than him.' Mahia screamed then turned over and start walking out. She opened the door angrily and cold atmosphere welcome him. She shiver with the coldness but ignored it and kept walking. She was walking when someone came right in front of her. She looked up and Vi was standing there while looking at her.

'Move out of my way?' Mahia said coldly and he sighed

'You got married Mahia.' Vi asked and she stared at him.

'Yeah.' Mahia said

'Why you got married to some middle class guy. You deserve better.' Vi said and she looked at him then bitterly laugh.

'Better guy like you.' Mahia said sarcastically and he just looked at her then she seriously looked at him.

'For me there will no better guy then my husband but there will be other women better for him then me.' Mahia said coldly then walked passed him when he got hold of her hand and she stopped .

'Do you actually have loved him a lot.' Vi asked and she turned over then took out her hand from his hand.

'What do you think?' Mahia asked and he sighed

'By looking at your condition from past two months I think you do.' Vi said and she just looked at him.

'And why you are so concerned about me?' Mahia asked and he looked away.

'Because I love you.' Vi said and she looked at him for few seconds then start laughing and he looked back at her.

'What a Joke? Because you love me.' Mahia taunted while laughing.

'I left you because of my wife, she finds out about you and her parents were rich and I was common man with dreams of big. They said if I will leave their daughter they will ruin me so I left you.' Vi said and she was looking at him.