Chapter Forty Nine

Adam looked at his watch one more time then restlessly looked up at school's gate. There was still five minutes. It had been a week since their marriage and that was best time of their life till today. And today was Friday so he came to picked her up specially to gave her surprise. He sighed while leaned back on his car again which was parking in front of gate but still quite far away on other side of road. He was waiting when the school bell rang and then slowly student started coming out and sitting down in their car or buses. Road got little busy while he was still waiting. She was a teacher so she must be from last few people to came out. After twenty minutes people started getting less and gate was empty again. Adam sighed then took out his phone to call her but as he took out his phone he saw her coming out from the gate. He smiled and looked at her when she started smiling but not to him. She was looking at someone else. He stopped smiling then looked at way where she was looking and there was a young man standing next to a tree. She waved to him whereas he quickly straighten up then smiled to her. Adam looked up at her whereas she started walking towards him. He was about to called out to her when his phone started ringing. He picked it up.

'Adam back on work. It's a emergency work.' Mr Aslan (His boss) said

'Sir, Do I need to come now?' Adam asked while looking at her who had now stopped in front of him then he said something and she smiled nodded her head in yes whereas he weakly smiled back then they started walking on the side of road

'Okay Sir...I am coming.' Adam said then cut off the phone. He looked at them one last time then sat down in car and speed it away.

'So...Adam was alive from past six years.' Harris asked while walking on the road side and she nodded her head in yes while smiling. She was happy and anybody can tell this by looking at her. Mahia looked at him then started telling him whole thing while he listened to her silently when they stopped in front of park whereas children were playing and they entered inside. They walked and sat down on the bench when she asked from him.

'Where you were from last two weeks?' Mahia asked and he looked at her then shrugged his shoulder carelessly

'I went to trip for my new case which I am going to write about in my next journal. I am journalist now Mahia...I am also busy man not just your Adam is a busy person.' Harris last bit teasingly and Mahia glared at him then started smiling while the silence took place between them.

'But I am truly happy for you and that Adam is back because if you would have marry Shoaib you would not have stay happy either.' Harris said while breaking the silence and Mahia looked at him then nodded her head in yes while smiling.

'Everyday you are first person in my prayers about whom I ask happiness from Allah.' Mahia said truthfully and Harris smiled

'Wow..that is a honour. Some where Adam is not on number one.' Harris said teasingly and Mahia playfully glared at him.

'That is only place where he is on second number in my life because I know how much I have hurt you and I won't be feel peace about you unless I will see you happy as well.' Mahia said sincerely and Harris smiled

'Thank you.' Harris said and again silence took place between them while they both were staring at children playing in ground.

'Did you tell Adam about me? Did he know about me?' Harris asked after a while

'What do you mean?' Mahia asked and Harris looked at her.

'I mean Did he know you are meeting me today?' Harris asked and she shook her head in no

'No, he don't. You call me just about an hour ago and I decided to meet you without thinking twice. But Adam don't about you and he won't even mind.' Mahia said and he sighed