Chapter Fifty Three

Mahia was sitting while looking out of window of room. It was raining outside and it had been few days since that Incident. They still were not talking. He always on work, came home late and without anything just go to sleep. Even she wanted to talk she was still unable to do so. She was also hurt and today was Sunday but he took extra work and was on work again. She knew he was ignoring her. He was doing all that to avoid her and she don't know how to confront him. Should she ask forgiveness first for slapping him but it was his fault as well? She was not even understanding why he was acting like this. He was not again trusting her. Why she always have to bend down. She madly in love with him but he was taking advantage of that thing now. Mahia thought painfully when the room door opened and he entered. She looked up at him then stood up while he walked towards wardrobe totally ignoring her. He opened the wardrobe then took out a small suitcase and started putting in his luggage. 'Is he leaving her?' Mahia thought and she felt her heart had fell in her stomach while she quickly walked towards him.

'W...what happen?' Where...you are going?' Mahia asked scared while shaking with fear from inside but he kept putting his luggage.

'I am going to different city for few weeks because of my case.' Adam said while zipping up the bag and she sighed in relived

'How many weeks?' Mahia asked

'Three weeks.' Adam said while first time looking back at her

'Leila will be here. Take care of her and don't do anything to her.' Adam said and she hurtfully was looking at him.

'It's been a week since she is here. Have I done anything to her.' Mahia asked and he just sighed then looked away. He picked up his suitcase them turned over and walked out. She stood shocked on her place until she heard main door opening and closing sound. 'He left without even saying bye to her....he went on trip to different city and did not even say goodbye her. 'She thought shocked when tears started forming in her eyes then she slowly walked. She sat down on the bed and tears started  coming out from her eyes.
❤️❤️❤️
Mahia was sitting eating the dinner with Leila who was quietly eating. She actually did not found Leila a bad person. She seems young, beautiful and nice. It had been a two week since Adam left and no call, no message, nothing from him. She waited a few days when he did not reply she got worried so she killed her pride and message him asking 'Have he reach safely?' but no reply. So she called to his office and they confirmed he was all fine. But nobody knew how she was feeling knowing he read her message but he totally ignored it. She thought while eating then shook her head to got rid of thoughts and started eating. After few seconds she looked up at Leila and spoke up.

'Have you talk to Adam since he left for trip?' Mahia asked and Leila looked at her then nodded her head

'Yes he have.' Leila answered while smiling and Mahia felt someone had stabbed him. She hurtfully looked away from her towards her plate.

'How is he? Is he reach there safely.' Mahia asked and Leila nodded her head while her smiled vanished when she realised Adam had not talk to her whereas Mahia nodded her head in understanding then looked away. Tears started forming in her eyes but she controlled them and stood up from her place.

'I am done.' Mahia answered then turned over and walked out while leaving her half food behind because she knew she won't be able to eat. She walked inside her room then turned on her phone and looked for any message or call but....nothing. Tears started coming out from her eyes and then killing her pride again she called him. Deep down she had fear he was going to ignored her call. Bell were going but nobody was picking up and then she slowly turned on the phone. She hurtfully looked at phone while crying but then again called him. Adam quickly came out from the shower when he heard his phone ringing. He quickly wore off his clothes and came out. He reached on his desk where phone was laying and looked at screen 'Yummy Wife' was written. This time it was him who saved her number like this. He moved his hand and was about to picked up when it was gone. He looked at his phone then annoyed sighed because he knew because of his huge ego he was not going to return the call. He had been waiting for her call from past two freaking weeks.