Chapter Nineteen

She looked at herself then smiled and cheerfully walked outside of restroom. As she closed the restroom door behind he looked at her from laptop and stared at her. She was wearing her very bold nightly and was roaming around as if she was all alone.

'The way you are looking at me, I think I am looking hot.' Mahia asked while smiling wide and he came back in his senses. He looked at her happy face then looked away while she frowned. Then she walked and sat down on bed in front him. He again looked up at her from laptop and she was grinning.

'Why you are looking at me like this?' Adam asked and she looked down.

'Adam..' She said his name while he was looking at her.

'Why I am feeling you are going to do something bold.' Adam said and she looked at him and grinned again.

'Can..Can I touch you..just once.' Mahia said while he was dumb folded looked at her and she shyly looked down while fiddling with her fingers. What the hell? First she ask something totally sweet then she was feeling shy and now she was nervous.

'I just...you know wanted to believe that you are real.' Mahia said while looked up at him and he start smiling.

'Yeah off course you can touch me.....' Adam was saying when she quickly moved away his laptop out of way and hugged him and moved into his lap while he was shocked sitting on his place and she was smiling.

'But you said just want touch me.' Adam said confused

'Yeah this is called touching.' Mahia replied

'Well this is called more then touching.' Adam argue back and she slightly moved away then looked at him still sitting in his lap.

'You don't want me to touch you.' Mahia asked seriously

'What? No It's nothing like that.' Adam said and she smiled

'You haven't spend a time with me at all since our marriage. I know nothing about you, tell me something.' Mahia asked

'Well staring from I don't have much relatives. I had only one Uncle, my dad's brother and One aunt, my Mum's sister. Living in different country.' Adam said while she nodded her head in yes while smiling.

'And my parents died.....' Adam said while stopped and bite on his lips as if trying not to cry and Mahia was looking at him and he sighed

'My parents died when I was really small and my grand mother took care of me and off course my Uncle as well. But then at very small age I start working as well with studying because You know I don't want to be all independent on my Uncle. So I start working when I was only 13.' Adam said

'Then I decided to be a bodyguard and start training when I was 18 and after two year was that I got engage with  Momina and then after few months my Uncle died whereas my engagement break as well. So you know I have responsibility of everything.' Adam finished and looked at her who was staring at him.

'What are you looking at?' Adam asked and she smiled

'Nothing it's just you are really brave.' Mahia said while he start smiling.

'Shall we watch something?' Mahia said and Adam looked at her then nodded his head in yes.

'Off course. What do you want to watch?' Adam asked

'Any Movie.' Mahia said while he signed

'Okay,I will put it on.' Adam said while Mahia moved away from his lap and sat down on side and he got up. He walked and opened the drawer under the television and took out few CDs then he looked thought them and put one on. Then he turned over and walked back while Film started and in silence they start watching.