Chapter Fourteen

'Sir we have found the person who was behind all this. He was your business rival Zakir Chaudhary. 'Adam said and Mr Salah sighed.

'Where is he now?' Mr Salah asked

'In jail. He have accept that he did all this.' Adam said and Mr Salah sighed in relief.

'Thank you very much Adam. You indeed was best in your job. How is she now?'  Mr Salah asked when he remember her condition again. And what she said to him when she was ill.

'She had a fever but now she is perfectly fine.' Adam said and Mr Salah smiled on other line.

'Okay, your job is done now Adam, you can come back. I have done your tickets of day after tomorrow.' Mr Salah said

'Okay Sir, Thank you. I will be ready.' Adam said and cut off the phone. Adam sighed then walked inside. He walked towards her room and get inside where she was resting. He walked in and she looked up at him.

'How are you feeling now?' Adam asked

'Fine.' Mahia said and Adam was just looking at her then there was awkward silence between them two.

'I am going back tomorrow.' Adam said after a while and she snapped her head towards him.

'Why?' She asked restlessly

'My work is done here, that way.' Adam said and she looked at him then stand up from her place.

'You are not going anywhere.' Mahia said coldly and he looked at her.

'What do you mean I am not going anywhere?' Adam asked

'I mean You are not going from here.' Mahia said simply.

'And may I ask why would I stay here even my work is over.' Adam asked while they were looking at each other.

'Because I don't want you to leave me.' Mahia said.

'Mahia what madness is this now? Why you are annoying me so much?' Adam asked annoyed

'That is my madness for you and I will not annoye you if you will simply accept me.' Mahia said stubbornly and Adam loudly sighed.

'Mahia why you are not understating you and me won't work out?' Adam said while trying to convince her again.

'And why you and me will not work out?' Mahia asked coldly while looking at him.

'Because you are totally different then me. You have so many qualities which I don't like in you.' Adam said

'And which qualities you don't like in me?' Mahia asked and took a step towards him while he took one step backward.

'Many.' Adam said nervously while she took another step towards him looking dead serious in his eyes and he took a step backwards.

'Count them Adam.' Mahia asked.

'Like you drink alcohol.' Adam said

'Okay... Carry on.' Mahia said then took another step towards him.

'You eat Haram.' Adam said while he took a step backwards. And she took another step towards him and he took backwards but then there was wall behind. He looked back at her and she was standing right in front him and he have no way to moved out.

'Is that it?' Mahia asked and he nodded his head in no.

'Your boyfriends, your modelling work, your bold dressing and many more.' Adam said and they were looking at each other

Her Personal Secretary (Vol I) ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara