Chapter Forty Two

They walked out from the airport and Mahia looked around.

'Welcome everyone to Saudi Arabie, you are only few lucky one who Allah chooses to visit his house.' Group leader said and they all nodded their head in yes. They had came here with the group which had 12 people in it , and a group leader who will help them to do everything during Hajj because they all new and knew nothing about the area.

'Are you all happy?' Group leader asked

'Yes.' Few of them said in Union other nodded then head in yes while smiling.

'Great, lets get going.' Group leader said and they all nodded their head in yes then walked and sat down in the mini bus which group leader had ordered for them. Mahia walked and sat down next to window seat while an old lady sat down next to her. As Mr Salah sat down in other seat with some man. Mahia looked at old lady and smiled while old lady return the smiled when bus started moving towards their destination.

'Mah shah Allah, so great to see young people here as well.' Old lady said and Mahia looked at her then nodded head head while smiling but didn't say anything back. Then again she looked back out of window

'Dear, have you come with your husband?' Old lady asked again and Mahia looked at her while she felt pain in chest on the mentioned of Adam whereas she shook her head in no.

'I came with me father.' Mahia answered and old lady nodded her head in yes.

'Name?' Old lady asked

'Mahia.' She replied and Old lady nodded her head in yes again

'I am Shabi.' Old lady said and Mahia nodded her head in understanding then looked away.

'Why you so dull and sad?' Shabi said after a while and Mahia snapped head towards her and nervously smiled

'You are young women, in your age why so sad then?' Shabi asked while curiously looking at her; and Mahia awkwardly looked at her.

'I am not trying to make you awkward but you look so sad? Why? What happen to you?' Shabi asked but Mahia looked at her.

'I don't have peace. I am always restless and I always really miss him.' Mahia said truthfully and looked at broken phone in her hand again which Adam gave her before they separated. She had bought new phone but that phone always stayed with her while Shabi was looking at her. Mahia don't know why but she felt like sharing her feeling with her.

'Him?' Shabi asked and Mahia looked at her

'My husband.' Mahia said and Shabi nodded her head in understanding while Mahia again started looking out.

'Don't worry, the place you are going now have  peace. Ask Allah for peace and ease your test. And don't feel too tired and sad. We all born to give tests and complete them with strength and patience. Trust on Allah he will make you go though it. If he have put you in the test then he will take you out from it as well.' Shabi said

'But that pain is so unbearable and I don't think I can survive with it.' Mahia said and Shabi started smiling

'That is just your thinking, if you think you can't beat it but then you already is bearing that pain. He don' burden a person more then you can tolerant. He love you more than anything in this world. So just trust him and keep going.' Shabi said and Mahia nodded her head in yes then sighed whereas Shabi moved and lovingly touched her head and Mahia smiled.