Chapter Three [Edited]

Adam stepped out from the Taxi then looked at his wristwatch. He walked towards the door and the guard stopped him. He was at her house. It was 06:00 in the morning but it was his duty to clean her house and make her so-called breakfast as her personal secretary. She messaged him and called him here at this early hour in the morning. She wanted him to finish cleaning before she woke up. He wanted to argue but just ignored it for Mr Salah. Guard looked at him then opened the door for him which means she must have told the guard about him coming here. He nodded his head in yes and was about to walk away when the guard stopped him again. Confusingly Adam looked at him whereas the guard put his hand in his pocket and took out something from it.

'Here is the house's keys for you.' Guard said and Adam took the keys and started walking towards the main door. He opened the door with the key then walked inside. He was welcomed with darkness. He slowly walked more and then tried to find a switch for lights. After some searching, he successfully found the light switch and turned it on. He looked around and everything was so messy as if a party was happening here last night. Adam annoyed sighed loudly as he hated the mess then started looking around the house. Her house was amazing and huge. He walked inside the kitchen which was even worse. Adam looked at his wristwatch again, and there was still 2 hours to 09:00 am, a time when she needed to be woken. He sighed loudly and started cleaning the mess. 

He started throwing all the alcohol's bottles and all other mess in the bin. He cleaned all the glasses and plates and kept them in their place. He finished clearing the mess and it was nearly 09:00 am. He walked into the kitchen and started making her breakfast. There was her diet schedule on the fridge and according to it, he made her breakfast, lunch and dinner. She usually has eggs with bacon and black coffee for breakfast. He was shocked. He read again but it said the same. She eats bacon but it's haram. He thought then laughed sarcastically. Well, he can expect anything from her. But he was not going to make Bacon for her. So without caring he made egg salad for her with black coffee. The salad was even good for dieting so she won't have any problem with it. He put the things on the table and then walked upstairs. He still needs to find her room. There were so many rooms in the house. What is the point of making so many rooms for only one person? He thought while checking in every room. Then after some struggle, he opened the door and there was darkness everywhere but he could see a figure sleeping in the middle. He knew that was her room. He slowly walked in then toward her bed. He was confused about how he should wake her up. Nevertheless, he walked in and looked at her as she was sleeping on her bed while her hand over her head and duvet till her stomach. He slowly moved his hand and slightly shook her on her shoulder whereas she sighed in sleep then turned over to the other side. Adam irritatingly looked at her then shook her again slightly on her shoulder but nothing happened. He got angry and shook her shoulder angrily and fastly which caused her to quickly sit up on the bed.

'Thief, Thief! someone save me. Thief!' She started screaming and Adam backed away nervously. He was about to speak but before he could she pick the cushion from the bed and threw at him.

'Listen..........' Adam tries to say but she started throwing the alarm clock from her side table on him which hit him hard on his head while he hissed in pain.

'Help.' Mahia screamed and quickly stood up from her place and walked toward him. Without giving him a chance to speak she kicked him hard where the sun doesn't shine and he screamed in pain while bending down Before she could hit him anywhere else he quickly stood up and got hold of her hands before she could hit him again.

'It's me Adam. ' Adam said and she stopped and then looked at him who was glaring at her. She got away from his hands then walked and turned on the light. He looked at her and she was wearing a short nighty while staring at him whereas he looked away and her blood started boiling.