Chapter Fifty

Mahia sadly looked at half burned egg in front of her on the plate and loudly sighed.

'At least it's not all burn. It's a improvement Mahia.' She encouraged herself while sadly sighing when all ready for work Adam entered inside the kitchen. He looked at her sad face and without wasting a second he knew she had burnt the food again. He smiled then walked towards her and  hugged her from back. She came back in her senses  and panicked but then relaxed

'Did you burn the food again?' Adam asked while closing his eyes and put his face between her neck and shoulder whereas she frowned.

'Half burn.' Mahia answered while frowning and he started smiling

'But you burn does not matter it's half it full. Last time Luckily you made it right food but that does not mean you are great in cooking. Why even try and burn down the food  like  Falak.' Adam said and she moved him away breaking their hugged and glared at him.

'It's because we are rich.' Mahia answered and he started laughing

'What a excuse. So rich people are not allowed to make food.' Adam said while laughing and she still was glaring at him

'No...it's because we have maids to make food.' Mahia answered back

'But Jannat is rich as well but she is great cook.' Adam said while sarcastically smiling and she was still glaring at him.

'She is different.' Mahia said in her defend

'I agree. She is different.' Adam said teasingly

'Adam stop making me Jealous by talking about some other women . You know it will not end well.' Mahia threaten and he smirked then he bend down on her eyes level.

'What you are gone do?' Adam said while challenging her and she was still glaring at him when he start smiling.

'Okay Find. I won't make you jealous. Just don't get angry.' Adam said accepting his defeat easily and she start smiling.

'Now move I will make the breakfast.' Adam said and she nodded her head in yes then moved away whereas he start making. She walked and sat down on the counter while looking at him.

'Adam, Are we not going on our honeymoon?' Mahia asked and he looked back at her for a second then looked away.

'Not at a moment. I am busy with work.' Adam said and she annoyed frowned

'Why? It's our second time getting married and we never have go to out honeymoon for even once.' Mahia said and he nodded his head in yes then turned over and walked towards her.

'I know and I am sorry but please try to understand.' Adam said and she sighed then he turned over and walked back to make breakfast.

'Then can we go for outing somewhere?' Mahia asked and he looked back at her while he stayed quiet.

'At least you can take me to dinner tonight.' Mahia asked and he looked at her then nodded his head in yes while put the breakfast in plate then walked towards her.

'Okay...we will go out on dinner date today.' Adam said while standing in front of her and she smiled

'Thank you Vanilla.' Mahia said and he looked up at her who teasingly smiled looking at her and he smiled to her then started feeding her. After they had their breakfast he went off to his job while dropping her off to her school. He parked his car in front of his office then entered inside the building  and saw her partner Rhain.

'So what the report about the murder case?' Adam asked while looking at board in front of him which had summary and other notes about the murder case.