Chapter Two (Edited)

She opened her eyes then slowly sat up on the bed. She lazily opened her arms then yawned. At the same moment, her phone vibrated indicating a message. She looked annoyed. She moved her hand and picked it from the side table. It was from her dad and she opened it. ' Don't forget to pick him up from the airport, he knew nothing about you and this city. Adam Safl is his name. - Dad. ' She read the message then confused looked away.

'Pick who up? What dad is talking about?' Mahia confused thought. something clicked in her mind. He was talking about her new bodyguard and personal secretary. She rolled her eyes then angrily laid back in the bed.

'Now I have to go to pick him up as if he is a king.' She angrily screamed then sighed loudly. Then suddenly her phone started ringing and she looked at it. It was from her friend Sky James. She picked up the phone and put it on her ear.

'Hello.' Mahia said

'Where are you. Your photoshoot is within an hour. You need to come.' Sky said and Mahia quickly jolted out from the bed.

'Oh shit! I totally forgot. I am just coming.' Mahai said and Sky sighed on the other side.

'You are going to be late. They are waiting for you. Be quick.' Sky said and Mahia nodded her head then cut off the line and quickly got inside the shower. She took her shower then quickly got ready and ran outside to be on time for her shoot. She reached there just on time and started getting ready for a photo shoot but in all this process she totally forgot to pick him up from the airport.

..........................................................................................................................

He got hold of his luggage and walked out of the airport. He looked around to find her. Mr Saleh had sent her picture to him and told him that she will be picking him up. He started walking while holding the phone in his hand which had her picture and tried to find her but all in vain. He kept looking for her but couldn't find her. After about nearly an hour of looking around and waiting for her, He started feeling tired and sat down on a nearby bench. He sighed and felt angry that she was not here, this is heights of irresponsibility . Then he called his boss.

'Hello Sir.' Adam said as soon Mr Salah picked up the phone.

'Adam, is that you?' Mr Salah said and he sighed.

'Yeah.' Adam replied and Mr Salah smiled on another line.

'Did you reach there?' Mr Salah asked and there was happiness in his tone.

'Yeah Sir.' Adam simply replied.

'How do you find your apartment and Mahia?' Mr Salah asked and Adam just stayed quiet. Irresponsible thast what I find about her Adam thought bitterly.

'Is everything fine Adam?' Mr Salah asked after not receiving any reply from him.

'Actually Sir I am still at the airport.' Adam said

'What!' Mr Saleh screamed while standing up from his seat.

'Mahia is not there? She didn't come to pick you up?' Adam looks around carefully, 'Oh god I totally forgot to send your photo to her, she might be there while holding your name board but she might have not recognised you. Adam just looked around again.' Mr Salah asked and he looked around but now even the airport was nearly empty and he can't see her anywhere.

'No Sir, nobody came to pick me up.' Adam said.

'You wait there. I will call Mahia right away and ask her.' Mr Salah said angrily and was about to cut the phone when Adam spoke up.