Chapter Fifty Seven

She was sitting on the bed while reading a book in her hand when the door opened and he entered inside. He looked towards her who carelessly looked away while he sighed and walked towards her. He stopped next to the bed but she still did not look up towards him. He sighed again then took out book from her hand and throw it away on the bed but she still did not look up towards him.

'Look up towards me Mahia.' Adam said but she moved her hand and picked up the book again. He sighed then sat down on a bed while putting a plate of food he was holding in his other hand on the bed in front of her

'Fine you don't talk to me but please eat. You did not even had dinner last night.' Adam said while looking at her

'I am not hungry.' Mahia answered and Adam stared at her while he was getting angry now with her behaviour.

'Why not?' Adam asked softly while controlling his anger and she struggled her shoulder carelessly.

'Just I don't want it.' Mahia said and he kept looking at her who was reading a book but in actual she was just staring at it.

'Mahia....' Adam softly said her name then moved and touched her face when she quickly stood up from the bed while moving away his hand. Without a word she walk passed him to walk when he got hold of her hand and pushed her back towards him.

'Don't move back when I am touching you. I don't like it.' Adam said seriously and she first time looked up towards him but then took out her hand while emotionless looking at him. Then she again turn over to walk when he walked and stopped in front of her while stopping her.

'Tell me the actual reason Mahia.' Adam asked and she looked up towards him.

'Why actual reason?' Mahia asked and he was staring at her. Then he moved and took her face in his hands.

'The real reason of you being like this. I hide from you about your mother or your father hide about your sister is not the actual reason. You know we did it for you. We did not want you to get hurt. You understand that so now tell me real reason of you behaving like this.' Adam said while they were looking dead in each other eyes.

'I don't know what are you saying.' Mahia said while looking away then she tried to took out her face from his grip but he did not let it go.

'You know what I am saying Mahia.' Adam said while making her look back towards him while tears started forming in her eyes. She rapidly shook away her hand while tried to moved away her face but he hold it firm not making her look away.

'Share with me Mahia. I am here for you to share everything with me. If you won't share it you will die from inside.' Adam said while they were looking at each other.

'Come on Mahia. Just throw your anger and saddens all on me. Trust me I will tolerant it and will took all your anger quietly. Just speak....Just speak to me.' Adam said and she shook away her head while tears started coming out from her eyes and he still was holding her face in his hand.

'This is another beautiful phase of our lives Mahia. We will be parents soon. I always wanted it. You always wanted it. Please Mahia let's not ruin it....please...please speak up.' Adam said while tears were flowing from her eyes

'I...I...my....mother......' Mahia shutter slowly trying to say something while Adam nodded his head encouraging her to say it.

'Say it Mahia.....' Adam said while they were looking at each other.

'My mother died Adam...my one and only mother is not more left in this world. ....She is dead.......she is dead sleeping in her grave.' Mahia said and break down in the tears while he moved and hugged her. He knew that actual reason she was like this was her mother's death. She hated her mother but then she loved her as well. How she can not be sad or cry over her mother's death. She hugged him back while her chest was on his chest.