Chapter Nine

'So Mahia Are you ready for this deal with me.' Laiq said while looking at Mahia and she nodded her head in yes. At the same moment the door opened and he walked in. She looked up at him and her heart was beating really fast while he walked and stand right behind her back and she can felt his presence behind her.

'Miss Mahia, sign the paper.' Laiq called out to her and she came back in her senses while Laiq passed papers to her. She smiled while control her self and get hold of pen from his hand with shaky hands which were shaking because of his presence in the room and most important standing behind her.

'Mahia are you fine? you are shaking.' Laiq said and Mahia looked at him and nodded her head in yes.

'Yes I am perfectly fine.' Mahia said and start sighing the paper. After sighing the paper she put away the pen and Laiq smiled then they stand up and after saying goodbye Laiq walked out while leaving them two alone. Mahia looked at him then looked away while there was awkward silence between them two.

'What that deal is about?' Adam asked and she looked at him while her heart was still loudly pounding in her chest.

'Its a new modelling assignment in Paris.' Mahia replied then quickly looked down.

'In Paris.' Adam asked whisper and she nodded her head in yes.

'But I told you it will be better if you would not go anywhere out. I told you it is not safe for you and your safety.' Adam said and she looked at him while he was already looking at her.

'I know but I promised this deal about 6 months ago to Laiq and I can't back out now.' Mahia said and Adam was about to speak up when door opened and Sky entered. She walked and hugged Mahia who hugged her back.

'Congratulations on your deal Mahia.' Sky said while breaking away the hug and Mahia smiled.

'Thanks.' Mahia replied.

'So what surprised your giving Kunza, its her birthday today.' Sky asked  and Mahia smiled then walked towards table and opened her bag. She took out a key from it and show it to sky.

'Sport car.' Mahia replied while smiling.

'Wow thats Great, I am giving her Chanel bag. Well I will be going now and see you in birthday party.' Sky said and Mahia nodded her head in yes while Sky walked out. She looked at closed door then back to him who was looking at her.

'I will be going now as well.' Adam said while looking at her then about to walked out when she speak up.

'You are coming on party with me.' Mahia asked and he stopped in his track then looked back at her.

'Thank god I don't have to argue with you for taking me on party with you the way I have to every time. Good you are learning.' Adam said then walked out while she start smiling.

.........................................................................................................................

She stepped out from her car and start walking towards the building. She get into elevator and pressed his apartment floor number. The elevator opened and she walked then start walking towards his apartment. she stopped at his apartment then knocked on it. After few seconds he opened the door while holding phone between his shoulder and ear. He signed her to walked in while turned over to talk on the person on his phone. Mahia walked in confused while closing the door behind.

'Yes Grandmother. I will do it.' Adam said and Mahia sat down on sofa while listening to him and she knew that his grandmother was on other side.

'I am saying that I am sorry but I will soon come to meet you.' Adam said while pacing around the room and she was just looking at him.