Chapter Thirty-Two

A few days later Liv had managed to sell Harley's place making it official for her to move into her home, into her room as to not feel like a guest anymore.

Harley opened Liv's bedroom door raising her eyebrows at the huge room in front of her with a balcony that you were able to just walk straight out of onto the beach towards the ocean. The bed was huge, big enough to fit maybe around four people with a large flat screen tv hanging on the wall across from it, there was a small room bench at the end of her bed. There was large double doors at each side of the tv making Harley think one was a walk in closet and the other had to be the bathroom.

The walls were white with the floor being a dark grey tile. "Oh my god." Harley said with a smile looking to Liv who smirked at her before Harley rushed to the bed jumping onto it lying on her back letting out a blissful sigh.

She couldn't believe that this was the first time seeing Liv's bedroom, being in her bed... well their bed now.

"Oh this is nice." She said before Liv appeared, hovering over her. "It's yours now."

"Ours." Harley stated running her hands up Liv's tattooed filled arms. "What's mine is yours." Liv added making Harley's smile beam brighter. "Well who knew you could be cute." She smirked making Liv chuckle before she brought her lips down onto her neck causing Harley to giggle bringing her hands up to her mouth trying to be quiet.

She got a slight fright when she felt Liv grab her wrists, pinning them above her smirking, with hungry in her eyes. "We don't need to be quiet anymore." She said as Harley raised her eyebrows before Liv got back to work, not long before making her scream her name far to many times to count.

                                               ~

Three hours later Liv got back to work finding Christian, finding a way of protecting her son and Harley from him. "Have fun?" Rea smirked as Liv rolled her eyes shutting her office door placing her phone down onto her desk.

"Shut up."

"Just a whole lot of moaning and screaming at your end of the house." Liv smirked as she took a deep breath in. "Fill me in."

"Oh... Harley didn't fill you enough?" Liv chuckled as she shook her head. "Rea."

Rea put her hands up smiling. "Okay, okay I'm done." Liv smirked as she let out a sigh. "Any word on Christian?" Rea shook her head. "No it's like ever since Amelia got shot he's been in hiding."

Liv licked her lips bringing her hands up to her forehead rubbing it. "What about his guys?"

"Not one in sight." Liv frowned thinking for a moment. It was rare Christian went into hiding not unless he had an extremely good reason to. "Find out what he did the night Amelia got shot." She ordered as a knock on her door echoed through the office.

"What? She didn't get enough this morning?" Rea questioned making Liv chuckle. "It's not Harley. She has orders to walk in unless I tell her otherwise. Come in." Her office door opened revealing Myla causing Rea to roll her eyes. "Do you have a minute?" Liv nodded as she looked to Rea who stood up leaning on her desk whispering to her.

"Do not fuck up what you've got with Harley for her." She warned as Liv smiled watching her friend draw her eyes off of Myla before leaving.

"What do you want?" She questioned as Myla walked around her desk leaning on it, close to Liv.

"So, you're really keeping this girlfriend act going?" Myla questioned as Liv let out a sigh. "How is this any of your business Myla?"

"Considering we have been sleeping together for how long now?"