Chapter Twenty-Two

Harley made her way downstairs dressed in light blue jeans with a tight tank top coming face to face with her father. "Coffee?" He smiled handing her a cup of coffee that she took, taking a deep breath in.

"I'll stop by the percent and gather the equipment you need." Harley cleared her throat before taking a sip of her coffee. "How about we don't talk about this here." She whispered with a hint of anger in her voice.

"Come on." Bennett said tilting his head towards his home office. Harley let out a sigh as she got ready to follow her father, but never managed to due to someone grabbing her hand spinning her into them.

"Good morning." Liv smirked as Harley took a deep breath in looking down slowly looking at where Liv's hands were placed. "Morning, bring the hands up. My father is in the room." She stated making her chuckle doing as she was told.

"Good morning." Ava said with joy as she walked into the kitchen grabbing a pan ready for cooking breakfast. "What is everyone wanting?" Liv looked to Harley leaning in close to her ear. "Let's go out for breakfast. Just us."

Harley pulled her head back frowning with surprise. "Seriously, you want to go out for breakfast together?" Liv nodded. "Oh I was going to make eggs." Ava said smiling at the women. "I'm sorry Mrs Bennett. I just rarely have time with Harls myself. Just give us a few hours together and I promise I'll have her back to you." Ava smiled as Bennett stepped forward.

"I think it would be best if we all just ate together, that way we can really get to know you... Liv." She smiled as Harley squinted her eyes at her father. "You know what... I wouldn't mind having an hour or two with Liv. I'll see you guys for dinner. Carson's coming again, right?" Ava nodded as she turned her cooker on.

"Yes, he is bringing Nina and the kids so I hope you like kids Liv." Harley licked her lips wondering what Liv would be like around kids, she couldn't imagine her liking them or wanting to be around them even for a second.

"Of course. I love kids. See you guys later." She smiled interlocking her fingers with Harley's, dragging her out of the house.

"Okay so I'm assuming something has come up and you needed an hour or so away from pretend girlfriend." Harley said as she realised Liv still kept their hands interlocked. "No, I just thought I'd take you out for breakfast." She explained pulling her towards her as she leaned back against her car.

Harley frowned wondering what was happening, why was Liv still keeping up the charade?

She ran her hands up her back closing the gap between them as Harley licked her lips looking into her eyes, confusion growing by the second until it finally clicked. "My fathers watching, isn't he?"

Liv bit her bottom lip nodding as she ran her hands down to Harley's bum squeezing it making her let out a sigh. "Okay, let's just get in the car." Harley stated before Liv smashed her lips against hers surprising her.

She brought her right hand up to the nape of her neck gently massaging her getting a small moan from her as she felt Liv slip her tongue into her mouth surprising her once again.

"Hmm... we're doing tongue now?" She questioned as Liv smirked. "Well we can, but we'd need to get a hotel." Harley frowned. "What? You're very loud, you don't know how to have quiet sex." She joked getting a small slap on the shoulder.

"I am not that loud." Liv smirked. "Yeah, you are." Liv leaned in once more as Harley pulled away from her getting a frown. "When my parents can't hear us this doesn't happen." Liv's frown deepened as Harley saw a slight pain in her eyes.

"I can't do it Liv." She said removing her hands before getting into the car making Liv let out a sigh opening her door getting in along side her.

She started it up letting it roar to life before driving off finding a small cafe. The drive was quiet, Harley didn't want to try and talk and potentially deepen any feelings she had for Liv.