Chapter Thirty

Liv walked into her home after her amazing weekend with her son, she felt like she was on cloud nine like always when she came home from being with him, she wished she was able to have him with her at all times, but it was safer this way.

She couldn't have Christian finding him, she knew what he would do so she wasn't going to give him the chance.

"Hey you're back!" Rea said with nerves etched in her voice as Liv walked into the kitchen. A frown forming on her face as to why both Rea and Layla looked so tense.

"What happened?" She questioned letting out a sigh placing her hand onto her hip. "What makes you think something happened?" Rea questioned smiling.

"Drop the act!" She warned her before her mind clicked, she hadn't seen or even heard Harley. She figured she would have been the first one she saw trying to earn her forgiveness once again.

"Okay fine, something did happen." Liv let out a sigh walking towards the kitchen island placing her hands onto it. "Great. Who am I killing now?" She questioned as Rea looked to Layla then to Liv.

"Something happened while you were gone." Liv raised her right eyebrow. "Where's Harley?" She questioned as Rea and Layla let out a sigh.

"Okay don't freak out, she is okay, but she isn't here."

"What!?"

"She left." Rea stated as Liv walked around the kitchen island with her hand up looking at both women with rage. "What the hell do you mean she left!?" She roared.

"Well when you left on Friday she was really upset and wanted to trash your house..." Rea began to explain as Layla let out a sigh. "She was hurting okay. So we had a few drinks with her and well one thing led to another and um..." Layla paused as she rubbed her lips together.

Rea smiled as she stepped away from Layla making Liv frown. "When the night ended we all went to see Amelia while Harley went to bed, but when I walked into the living room I saw her on the couch, she was drunk off her ass and we got to talking and well one thing lead to another and uh..."

Liv's face didn't change once, she stayed focused on Layla and her words. She could see the fear in her eyes, the nerves dancing over her body. "And well we sort of almost had sex."

Liv nodded taking a deep breath in keeping herself calm as she knew she didn't have the right to lose it about this, she had almost slept with Myla on Friday before she left and then she kissed Rose so she didn't have a leg to stand on.

"So, you almost had sex with my girl?" She questioned, her eyes squinting as a hint of an evil smile creeped up onto her face. "Oh shit." Rea swallowed stepping back further fearing she might be in the firing zone.

"Well um... technically she isn't..." Liv let out a chuckle that sent shivers up Layla's back. "Oh don't you dare... she's mine and you know it. She isn't in this house for anyone to use."

"No, just you, right?" Rea's eyes widened at Layla's bravery. "Bitch, you got a death wish?" She questioned as Liv stepped forward closing the gap between her and Layla.

"Sorry... it just slipped out." Liv nodded smiling letting Layla believe she was safe, she waited for her to confirm it, she wanted her to feel safe just before she pounced.

Layla let out a sigh of relief as Liv's jaw clenched showing her she wasn't safe, she never was. In one quick motion Liv grabbed the back of Layla's head slamming it down onto the kitchen island pressing her hard against it.

She groaned out in pain knowing fine well she over stepped the line. "Liv!" Rea screamed jumping back once again. "Don't!" Liv warned her staring her down with anger making her stay quiet.