Chapter 38

A/N

Okay!! Smut ahead ;)

Olivia's POV

Cleo knew where to touch me and when. She ran her hand through my hair in just the right way, and her voice lowered, and I could practically taste everything she was leaving out.  Her hand dipped to the back of my neck. I nodded, and she gave in.

She kissed me hard and slowly, winding her hands across my body. Cleo was pulling at my clothes desperately. There was this urgency in her movements that turned me on, and she knew it. Cleo back me up against my desk and I lifted myself onto it. She was moving slowly, taking it in, and I couldn't get enough. She began kissing down my neck, nibbling my soft-spots, touching where she knew I liked. And, I returned it. I'd run my hand just barely above her shirt, or squeeze her bicep when she kissed me, and I'd watch her unfurl before me.

Kissing Cleo was an art, and I had mastered it at this point.

She was working to unbutton my shirt, never taking her lips off my skin, and I was caught in a breathless daze. My bedroom was so dark, I could barely see around me. But, I could see Cleo. God, I could see her.

She had undone the top few buttons of my shirt and had taken to kissing me again, one hand holding my thigh and the other pulling my hair just right. Then, she moved away quick, breathing heavy.

"Um, is your mom-"

"She's not here," I said, tugging her back into me.

I pulled at her shirt as we kissed until I couldn't bear it. We pulled away for just long enough for me to tug it off of her, and then Cleo's lips were back on me, down my jaw and across my shoulders. She bite down just below my collarbone and I bucked my hips at the feeling. She unbuttoned the rest of my shirt and I shook it off of my arms quickly. For a moment, Cleo just looked at me, her eyes dancing across my skin. And then, I pushed her backwards onto the bed.

I climbed onto her lap and started kissing down her neck, letting the sound of her breathing fuel me. She sounded raw and honest and it was driving me inside. I slipped one hand under her bras as I kissed along her collarbone. Her knee was in between my legs, and every so often she'd push it into me slowly. She knew exactly what she was doing.

God, I was already gone. The way Cleo sounded when I ran my tongue against her neck. How she closed her thighs against me when I'd let out a moan. All Cleo had to do was reach into my skirt and she would feel how wet I was already. And then all she'd have to do was-

"Fuck, Via," she whispered, pulling me from my thoughts. "The way you're grinding into me- God, you have no idea what you're doing to me right now."

"Please stop talking and touch me, Cleo," I pleaded, slowing my hips as I pushed her back against the bed.

"Fuck, okay. Okay," she rushed out, tugging my head closer as she kissed me, her hands traveling to unlatch the back of my bra. I threw it off somewhere to my left and sucked in a tight breath as her lips found their way lower. Cleo kissed across my skin and my body throbbed and ached for more. She kept pushing her knee into me and all I could do was pull tighter at the sheets beneath us.

"Fuck Cleo," I moaned out.

"Mmm," she hummed, her lips leaving me as she moved closer to my ear. "Say it again."

"Cleo," I pulsed as she smiled. She nibbled gently at my ear lobe, another chocked sound escaping my lips. "God, Cleo, I want you."

She trailed down my jawline and neck once more. "Please, Cleo," I whined desperately. "I need you. Please."

"Good girl," she whispered, leaning back to look at me.

Cleo's hair spread around her as she dipped into a pillow. Her cheeks were tickled pink as I sat up, my knees cupping around one of her thighs. I moved slowly against her leg, groaning at the friction. I picked up speed as I rode her thigh, my eyes shutting and my breathing growing more intense. Her hands moved up my legs, up my skirt and down again as I rode, her mouth hanging open as she watched me move.

"This is torture, baby," the girl groaned as I drove my body harder, forward and back on her skin. "Please, let me fuck you," Cleo said, urgency coating her throat as I paused, nodding and leaning down again to close the gap between our lips. I closed my teeth around her lip ring, the steel cool against my tongue. She let out a low growl before turning me onto my back, sitting above me. Cleo kissed down my chest again as I bucked my hips against her. She winced at the traction and followed the movement. Cleo reached downwards, unbuttoning my uniform skirt and sliding it below my ass, leaving me to kick it free from my legs hurriedly and toss it to the ground. I watched, mouth open in anticipation as she ran her thumb under the waistband of my underwear, nonverbally asking for permission. I answered with an approving grunt as she swiftly pulled the material off too.

"Shit baby," she spoke lowly, allowing a finger to trace my skin softly. "You're so wet for me, hm?"

I bit down on my bottom lip to muffle a grunt as she slid one finger into me, easing my body into it.

"Shit," I breathed out, letting my eyes roll back. "More," I moaned simply.

She listened attentively, pushing in both her middle and index finger and slowly pumping them deeper into me. I rocked my pelvis against her hand, longing for her to reach deeper. My body was practically screaming for contact. Cleo's fingers progressed, sliding quicker as I moaned.

"You're doing so good for me, baby," she said, watching me moan in pleasure as she added a third digit. She was moving quicker now. I gripped the sheets beside me as her fingers slowed and her thumb ran over my clit, pressing slow, tantalizing circles. She continued the rhythm before tilting her head and allowing her hair to move to one side, her mouth dropping beside her fingers. Her tongue traced up my skin while she removed her fingers, leaving me feel slightly empty before licking up my clit. I placed a hand on the crown of her head, picking up her hair in the motion. She continued licking quick circles into me, leaving me a mess as pleasure drowned me. Cleo sucked softly against me before slipping her middle and ring finger into me again.

"Fuck," I groaned. "I'm close, baby."

She nodded, pumping faster now and sitting up again as she did. I tried hard to control my breathing as I moaned, completely undone below her. I was helpless under Cleo's touch, her fingers hitting deeper with each thrust and curling inside of me. "Cum for me, baby," she said, pulsing on my clit once more as her fingers continued to move in and out. My head fell to my right against my pillow as I moaned, my girlfriend clicking her tongue and using her free hand to pull my chin back.

"I want to watch you," she said sternly as her fingers moved impossibly faster.

"Fuck, Cleo. I can't-" I rushed out before feeling myself reach orgasm. My mind faded to white as I came, pleasure enveloping me. After a second, Cleo pulled her fingers from me.

"You did so good for me, baby," she whispered, laying beside my breathless body. I smiled, pressing my head towards her and allowing our foreheads to touch. She pressed a soft kiss to my lips, smiling against me. I laid as she tangled me in her arms, pressing light kisses along my shoulders and cheeks and whispering sweet nothing's into my ear. After a few minutes of basking in the after-glow of my orgasm, I looked to my girlfriend again.

"I'll run you a shower. We should get you cleaned up," she whispered.

I mumbled something incoherent as I tugged her arm back down. She laughed placing another kiss to my shoulder. "Alright, in a little then."

We stayed there, twisted in each others arms as we talked of nothing of importance. My girlfriend would turn a strand of my hair in her fingers, I would plant lingering kisses onto her skin. The sun set through my windows and suddenly, everything felt calm again.