Alpha Gage was known for his ruthless army when threatened and his words... or lack thereof. It was said that he didn't speak much and when he did it could shake even the mightiest warrior and she was no exception. He was also the youngest alpha in the states after taking down his ruthless dictator of a father.
He was rude, cold, thoughtless, smart, and her mate.
Korali just floated by, she would let her destiny find her rather than going to search for it, like most people her age. She was fine with blending in the background and she definitely wasn't looking for her moody, careless, brute of a mate. Jordan was an enigma and he trusted almost no one. And the one he did trust definitely wasn't her.
This is the story of when two worlds collide in an unwilling fashion. Sparks or flames, either way it would end in fire.
Cover by: @anaesthetics-
- Chapter 1: Anthesis
- Chapter 2: Daffodils
- Chapter 3: A Maudlin Rock-Rose
- Chapter 4: The Werewolf In a Horror Movie
- Chapter 5: Uncomfortable Marigolds
- Chapter 6: "And She's Clumsy"
- Chapter 7: Someone Who Doesn't Belong Here
- Chapter 8: This Isn't Manipulation
- Chapter 9: Marcescent
- Chapter 10: Ceremonial Plumerias
- Chapter 11: Lotus Lake
- Chapter 12: Protect Your Violet
- Chapter 13: Aconitum's Heat
- Chapter 14: Pentas' Supernova
- Chapter 15: Marked by Asters
- Chapter 16: Peace Seeds
- Chapter 17: Blooming Manias
- Chapter 18: Home
- Chapter 19: Bloodthirsty Cowslips
- Chapter 20: Apples + Concupiscence
- Chapter 21: Pride & Prejudice
- Chapter 22: Part 1 of the Lily
- Chapter 23: Part 2 of the Lily
- Chapter 24: Love Is Immediate
- Chapter 25: WildFire
- Chapter 26: Zavier
- Chapter 27: Jay+Kay+Zay
- Chapter 28: Barren
- Chapter 29: This Will Mark The End