BILLIONAIRE BODYGUARD (IM NAY...

By MEANSHIA

Nayeon hated the newly hired bodyguard down to her core. She can't stand her even in just a minute. If they a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
❤️💙🤍
51
52
53
54
🐰💜
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
PROTECT NAYEON AT ALL COST!
65
66
67
CONTINUATION OF PART 67....
68
69
70
SOON TO PUBLISH!!!
FINAL

50

4K 138 109
By MEANSHIA

NO ONE'S POV

3 in the morning, Jeongyeon and Jihyo were already at the hospital, waking up their eldest.

Shia asked them if they could go with them to their new house where Nayeon and her would live.

She took Jeongyeon and Jihyo with them because she don't want Nayeon to get ballistic again if she find out that they're going alone.

"Why are you so early? I'm still sleepy!" Nayeon whined when Jeongyeon bombarded on her sleep.

"Im Nayeon, stand up already! Time is ticking and paparazzis were already outside waiting for you, you don't want them to see you right?" Jihyo sarcastically blurted out at Nayeon which the latter immediately sat up on her bed and widened her eyes.

"Shit! Okay, okay, i'm going to take a shower now...!" She immediately went to the bathroom while the two smirked at each other and prepared the eldest's clothes to wear.

"Shia texted, she's already at the rooftop waiting for us." Jeongyeon informed the leader.

"And what the hell is she doing up there?" Jihyo asked while confusion on her face.

"We're going to ride on a chopper. Shia doesn't want a land trip, she was afraid if paparazzi might see Nayeon and take picture of of her, so decided to use the chopper as our transportation and that's why she's up there because the chopper is also up there waiting for us." Jeongyeon wiggled her brows at Jihyo while the latter widened her eyes.

"For real? Oh my god! Am i really going to ride a chopper? Otokki!" She excitedly exclaimed.

"Nae. And you know, rich people can ride anything they wanted." Jeongyeon laughed at her own statement.

Jeongyeon was also excited knowing that she's going to ride on a chopper, it's her first time as well.

Just a few minutes later, Nayeon finished her morning routine and was ready to leave her room where she also lived there for a few months.

"Let's go." Nayeon said to them and walked out of the room for the first time after two months.

As she was outside, she stopped on her tracks and got startled when she saw 10 black men standing outside of her room.

She didn't know how to react when they immediately bowed at her.

"Why are there so many bodyguards here?" She asked as they both entered the elevator and immediately furrowed her brows when the elevator was going up instead of going down to the basement.

"It's JYP who put them here since that accident happened." Jihyo answered Nayeon.

"And where are we going?" She asked again with confusion in her eyes.

"To the rooftop." Jeongyeon answered her unteresingly as she rolled her eyes.

"And why the hell are we going up there? I thought we're leaving already?" Nayeon confusingly asked at the two but they only shrugged at here.

"Are we gonna jump there? Omo! What the hell Jihyo!" She immediately reacted at her own question.

"No, we're going to fly." Jeongyeon sarcastically answered her as she was overreacting.

"No shit! No, ain't coming with you! You're both crazy!" She protested and was about to press the basement button of the elevator when the sound of ding from the lift was heard indication that they're on the rooftop already.

"You're exaggerating, unnie. Let's go!" Jihyo pulled her going outside while Jeongyeon laughed at them.

Nayeon's eyes widened even more when she saw the black and gold chopper in the middle of the rooftop helipad.

"Whoa daebak!!" Jihyo exlaimed in astonishment while looking at the chopper in fron of them.

"Are we going to ride that thing?" Nayeon said and pointed her index finger at the chopper while her gaze was on the two members whose eyes were sparkling like they saw a beautiful sceney in front of them.

"Yes, we're going to ride that thing." Jihyo repeated Nayeon's sentence.

Nayeon's mouth hung opend in surprise, her excitedment immediately arose as she remembered her childhood dream, of how much she dream of riding in a chopper and thought that this is her opportunity.

But then, her excitement disappeared when she saw the person she did not want to see in her whole life, Shia.

She frowned and looked at her two members who were still admiring at the chopper.

"Why is she here?" She asked them as her eyes were glaring at Shia's direction.

And she noticed that there's a bandage on Shia's eyebrow, she suddenly felt guilty remembering what she had done to her last night. She was indeed the reason why Shia was like that.

But even so, Nayeon still hates her even though she's is so freakingly beautiful and handsome at the same time.

Shia only wore blue jeans paired with white shirt underneath her black leather jacket but still, Nayeon couldn't help herself from admiring at the person who got her pregnant.

"Fuck!" She cursed as she remembers why she's mad at her bodyguard.

"Good morning Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Ms.Im." Shia greeted them and the two widened their eyes as they saw a bandage on Shia's brow.

"Oh my god! What happened to you?" Jihyo immidiately asked Shia which Nayeon cringed at the leader overracting concern.

Shia glanced at Nayeon's first and sadly smiled at her before she answered Jihyo.

"I bumped at the door of my room last night. She chucklingly answered while Nayeon immediately averted her eyes from them and felt guilty again.

"Are you sure?" Jihyo asked her again and the latter nodded at her.

"Be careful next time, okay?" Jihyo softly said which Nayeon felt irritated all of a sudden.

She didn't know why Jihyo's voice sounded different while talking to the bodyguard.

"Are you just gonna stand there or what?!" Nayeon pissingly blurted out while glaring at Shia.

"Why are you so grumpy?" Jihyo responded and held Nayeon as she walked to the chopper.

As both of them already boarded, Shia also went to the front seat since she was the one piloting the chopper.

"Wait!" Nayeon immediately protested when she saw the bodyguard sat in the right seat at the front of the chopper.

Jeongyeon, Jihyo and even Shia looked at Nayeon's direction confused.

"Do you even fucking know how to drive? Oh my god, i'm not going!" She took off her headphones and was about to go out when Jeongyeon hand's gripped on her elbow.

"Stop with your childishness, Nabong." Jeongyeon irritatingly said to her.

"What if we're gonna crash and die because that stupid motherfucker right there is our pilot?" Nayeon spits out which Jihyo covered her mouth in shock.

"Nayeon unnie!!" Jihyo uttered but the latter only responded her with a death glare.

"I swear Nayeon, if i hear you one more swear we're gonna leave you here right away!" Jeongyeon was already mad at the eldest which the latter just rolled her eyes on her.

Nayeon wanted to go out but she can't bacause her two members were both sitting in between where she was seated.

And she doesn't want to argue with them especially with Jeongyeon.

She rarely gets mad but when she does, it's scary and Nayeon is one of the members whose afraid of her.

After a while, Nayeon forgot the nervousness she felt because of what she saw below. She was entertained the light of Seoul's buildings.

"Oh look, it's the JYPE building." Nayeon exclaimed and happily pointed to the building like a little child.

The two on the other hand, smiled while looking at their unnie who was enjoying the beautiful scenery.

They were happy to see their Nayeon unnie temporarily forgot her condition, and just let her enjoy pointing nontsop at the infrastructures that the chopper was passing through.

Shia, on the other hand, even though Nayeon recently insulted her again, she still smiled because of what she heard from her girlfriend, Nayeon never stopped saying that the buildings they passed were very beautiful.

So instead of directing the chopper to their destination, she first toured them in Seoul where tall buildings could be seen. She also passed the chopper in the Twice apartment but Nayeon did not react like what she did to JYPE building earlier.

Maybe because, she has also forgotten that place since their new apartment was just 2 year old when Twice transferred there.

As Dr. Collin said, the last thing Nayeon remembered was when she went to Hawaii for the photoshoot of Cosmopolitan which was happened in late January 2020, while Shia started her work as their bodyguard in April 2020.

So, the doctor confirmed them that the month of January 2020 was the last thing Nayeon remembered, and her memory when Shia entered as Twice's bodyguard was one of the memories she had forgotten.

"Where exactly are we going, Jihyo?" Nayeon asked a moments later.

"In the island that Shia owned." Jihyo simply answered while Nayeon got surprised of what she had heard from the leader.

"In an island? So that means, i'm living in an island with her? She asked, reassuring the leader.

"Uhhhm!" Both Jihyo and Jeongyeon answered her in a hummed tone.

"Holy shit! No, i'm not living there! It's okay with me living with her since i had no choice but not in an island, for christ sake!" Nayeon blurted out but the two only looked at her in disbelief.

"So, you want to live in the City where many people and media are craving for your return? Or do you want them to know that your pregnant? Is that what you want? Okay Shia turn the chopper and we'll going back to the City right away." Jihyo said with threatening in her voice.

Nayeon suddenly felt nervous hearing what Jihyo said to her, she don't want to live in island but she also don't want people to see her in that condition like no, way!

"Wait, wait! I'm just kidding, okay?" Let's go straight to that fucking island now..!" Nayeon immediately moved forward and stopped Shia if ever the latter will turn the chopper back to the city.

"No, we're going back to the city now. Shia, turn the chopper back right away." Jeongyeon was restraining her laugh as she saw Nayeon was already rattled with the teasing.

"No! Don't you ever do that!" Nayeon already inches away from Shia, commading her not to turn the chopper back to the city.

Shia on the other hand was smiling hearing Nayeon little whining, she knew that her two members were just teasing her but Nayeon clicked the bait and was already trying Shia to command her not to return to the city.

Then suddenly the two bursted out laughing as they both didn't restrain the laugh they're trying to hide from their unnie.

"I didn't know why you're still easy to deceive even if you have an amnesia." Jeongyeon laughingly muttered as she smacked the eldest's shoulder.

"Yahhhhh!" Nayeon yelled and glared at them but they just laughed at her.

"You'll love there unnie, i promise. And if i would have given a chance to live there, i'd love to live there." Jihyo said at Nayeon but the latter was just glaring at them like she want to immediately push them out of the chopper.

------

An hour later, finally the chopper arrived on an isolated island where no other people can enter without the permission of the owner which is Shia LeCoutre.

She just bought the island a month ago and decided to make it as a private rest house since her family loves to visit in SK.

It's located only near in Seoul but separated in the mainland since it is an islet sorrounded with water and covered in forest as well.

"Such a beautiful place, Shia." Jeongyeon uttered while Shia smiled at her as she maneuvered the chopper on the helipad.

"Oh a white house right there!" Jihyo exclaimed as she spotted the beautiful white house not far from them.

"Oh wow! I didn't know there's a house on this small island here. Is the house already built when you bought it, Shia?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Yes, but i renovated some parts of it since the former owner hasn't been taken cared of the house." Shia answered them which the two nodded and admiringly looked at the white house.

"And look, there are giant men also!" Jihyo pointed the bodyguards scattered the place.

"Are they your bodyguards?" Jeongyeon asked.

"They're my father's bodyguards but he sent them here to guard the island so Nayeon would be safe here." Shia answered and went out of the chopper and opened the door where the girls were seated.

"Unnie, wake up! We're already here!" Jeongyeon woke Nayeon as the latter had fallen sleep after she got mad at them for teasing her earlier.

As Nayeon have slowly have woken up, she wandered her eyes  at the sorroundings and suddenly widened her eyes.

"Omo! Is this paradise?" She exaggeratedly blurted out.

"I told you, you will love this place." Jihyo smilingly said and followed Jeongyeon outside of the chopper.

And when Nayeon followed Jihyo, she suddenly stopped and glared at Shia who was extending her hand to hers for assistance if ever she fall off the ground.

"I don't need your assistance! Move away!" She angrily ordered Shia to move and the latter nodded as she slowly moved sideways so that Nayeon could go down the chopper.

But unluckily, Nayeon tripped off when she got off and thankfully Shia's reflexes were fast enough to catch Nayeon immediately.

"Oh thank god!!" The two girls both said as they witnessed the scene where Nayeon was about to fall off the ground and Shia caught her timingly.

Nayeon's hearbeats suddenly accelerated not because she was about to fall, but because of how she hugged Shia where Nayeon was also clinging her arms on Shia's waist.

'She smells so damn good.' She mumbled under her breath as her face was buried on Shia's chest.

"Are you okay?" Shia sofly asked Nayeon and held the latter shoulder making her to looked up to Shia.

When she stared into Shia's eyes, she suddenly hyptonized by those stares.

She asked herself why Shia's eyes were so beautiful.

But the guilt she had last night once again rose when she noticed that she has a black eye where the eyebrow was covered with bandage.

She immediately looked down and pretendedly didn't care of what she had noticed.

She immediately walked passed the two girls and didn't listen even if they're calling out her name.

"What the hell happened Nayeon?! You should hate her, remember?! Damn it, it just a stare and you almost got drown with those eyes!!!" Nayeon angrily scolded herself as she walked fastly to the white house.

She went straight to the firdge when she finally entered the house as if she had memorized the place very well.

She held her chest after she chugged the water and calm herself for a moment.

"Kookeu?" Nayeon widened her eyes in shock as she turned around when she heard a dog barked.

She couldn't believe it, her dog was standing in front of her, barking at her and wants to be petted.

"Omo! What are you doing here?" She asked Kookeu even if the dog desn't talk and immediately knelt down, she carried kookeu and kissed him multiple times.

"I missed you so much! How are you, baby?" She asked again as she raised the dog upward.

"He's fine and enjoyed his vacation here." Nayeon immediately looked at the beautiful woman standing near the sliding door smiling at her.

"I'm JC, nice to meet you." JC introduced herself at Nayeon when the latter didn't speak and just looking at her curiously.

"You seems familiar." Nayeon absentmindedly uttered but JC's eyes gets bigger when she heard what Nayeon said.

"I think we have met before but i couldn't figure out where." Nayeon added as she stood up while kookeu in her arms.

JC was still frozen on her stand while gazing at Nayeon.

Shia's bestfriend couldn't believe that Nayeon seems to remember her.

'How in the hell happened when she couldn't remember Shia but seemed like she remember me?' JC asked herself in her thought while confusion in her head was rumbling already.

"You seemed off, what's the matter with you?" JC immediately brought back to her senses when she heard Shia talked to her.

"What the fuck happened to you? Who punched you?" JC immediately walked closer to Shia and examined her black eye and the bandage on her eyebrow.

What JC hates most of all is that, when she sees Shia in that condition. All her life, she only dedicated it to Shia to protect her bestfriend, so she reacted furiously when she saw that Shia had a black eye and bandage on her brow.

"I'll kill the person who made you like that!" JC angrily spits out while Shia only chuckled at her bestfriend and stared at Nayeon who immediately looked down.

"Easy bud, i just bumped at the door in my room last night too hard, so i got this." She explained to her bestfriend so the latter would not kill Nayeon if she finds out who did that to her.

"You're so stupid! What do you think of your face, a stone?" I still wonder why you became a billi---" Shia immediately covered JC's mouth when she was about to finish her sentence.

"How are the dogs? Where's the other one? I didn't see him here." Shia changed the topic so Nayeon would not get suspicious.

"He's outside with Peter." JC answered but her glare at Shia was hostile.

"Bud, lead Jeongyeon and Jihyo to their rooms first and you can back here after you all freshen up so we can have breakfast together." Shia smiled at them and the two started to go upstairs with JC while Nayeon furrowed her brows looking at Shia's direction.

"You can go to your room also Ms.Im. It's just right beside that door." Shia pointed the door beside her room.

"And your belongings are already inside, as well as your dog's stuffs." She added and walked to her room but was stopped when Nayeon speaks.

"I don't want to stay there if you're just right beside that room." Nayeon blurted out while Shia bit her lower lip to ease the sting that strucked in her heart again.

She turned around and smilingly looked at Nayeon.

"Yeah sure, i can ask the girls to swap our rooms." Shia uttered and walked upstairs to let them know that they're going to swap rooms.

After a while, Jeongyeon and Jihyo went downstairs with their luggages and glared at Nayeon.

"You know unnie, honestly, i am really fed up with what you've to Shia, to the insults you threw at her even though that person is doing nothing to you.." Jihyo aggravatingly said and went inside of the room which Shia owned.

"What's her problem?" Nayeon innocently asked Jeongyeon while the latter looked at her disappointedly.

"Ask yourself, Nayeon unnie." Jeongyeon answered as she followed Jihyo inside.

While Nayeon was left alone outside, thinking of what happened with her members.

"Why is Jihyo so concern about Shia? Is she somehow have feelings for the bodyguard?" She asked herself and suddenly raised her brows like she didn't like the idea of Jihyo having a crush on the bodyguard.

"The hell i care!" She immediately answered her question and finally entered her room with Kookeu.

-----

After few hours later, the three girls were already at the veranda where the breakfast was placed.

"This place is so beautiful." Jeongyeon uttered as she roamed her eyes in the ocean in front of them.

"It is...!" Jihyo answered.

"Call me if you have something, okay?" JC said to them and was about to leave when Nayeon asked.

"Where's Shia?" Jeongyeon and Jihyo looked at Nayeon in disbelief.

"She's in her room, having her breakfast there as well." JC informed Nayeon and the latter nodded.

As JC left, Jeongyeon speaks to Nayeon.

"I do not know what your trip is! You hated Shia down to your core and then look for her afterwards ..! Tell me unnie, what the hell happened to you? You're not like that since the day we met! Why are you so bitch now?" Jeongyeon asked her which the eldest got surprised.

Nayeon took a deep breath and let out a heaved sigh before she answered Jeongyeon.

"You didn't know why i am mad with her? She got me pregnant, Jeongyeon! She's not even fucking my girlfriend for pete's sake! She raped me that's why i am pregnant right now!" Nayeon dreadfully said to them.

When Jeongyeon heard her, she immediately stood up and punched the table too hard, making Nayeon to flinch and jump in fear.

"She raped you? Hahaha! Are you fucking crazy?! Okay, it's not my position to tell you about this, but just one time, one time for you to fucking know who she is in your life!!! And you should listen to me!!!" Jeongyeon pointed Nayeon as she was raging in madness while Nayeon was shaking in fear towards Jeongyeon.

"Jeong, please calm down." Jihyo tried to stop her as she also held Jeongyeon's arm but the latter just removed it angrily.

"No, Jihyo! I'm so fucking done with this woman for cursing Shia who was there for here since day one of her accident!" Jeongyeon said to Jihyo while her glare on Nayeon was firing already.

"Do you even fucking realize why Shia didn't leave you since the accident happened huh!? Do you even fucking realize why she endured all the sleepness nights just to watch over you 24/7 while you were in your coma? Fuck Nayeon! She sacrificed all her life because of your fucking ass and you just insulted and cursed her just like that?! Jeongyeon blurted out as she was already in tears because of the frutrations towards their eldest.

While Nayeon just sat frozen on her seat while looking up to Jeongyeon already in tears.

"I understand you because of your condition but to the point where you insulted Shia just because you got pregnant is too much!!! You even hit her and bit her chest for fucking sake! Do you even realize how your bite on her chest left a huge mark huh!? Are you fucking still the Nayeon i knew 13 years ago!? Jeongyeon face was getting redder while spitting words to Nayeon and latter couldn't compose a word as her tears wear already running nonstop on her cheeks.

"She left her business in Europe just to be with you! She stepped down as the president of JYPE so she could watch over you at the hospital! She put those foreign men there just to fucking guard your ass there so no one can enter and gossip about your accident and you only repaid her with your disgusting attitude!!!?"

"Jeong, stop it already. Please it's enough..!" Jihyo pleaded as the latter was also crying already.

"No! She should hear all the fucking truth!" Jengyeon yelled and continued.

"Do you even remember 3 years ago, you got a depression and anxiety and almost lost your career because you can't focus on your work? You even took a hiatus for about a year because of your fucking condition before! And you even almost died because you cut you wrist and wanted to die!" Jeongyeon took a deep breath as she also wiped her tears.

"And you want to know the reason why the so called fucking bubbly and outgoing person IM NAYEON got those!? Because of your LOVE towards SHIA!!!!" Jeongyeon yelled at Nayeon which the latter flinched and widened her eyes.

"You fucking broke her heart and almost killed her because of your fucking pride! Your pride that doesn't even make sense!!!! And then, you regretted breaking up with her because you realized how much you fucking love her but too late because Shia already left the country! Yes, she's our bodyguard! She worked for us and even lived with us in our dorm! She got even closer with the maknaes Tzuyu and Chaeyoung, that's why Tzuyu got mad at you when you insulted Shia!!!" Jeongyeon let out a deep breath and again continued her speech.

"And after 3 years, Shia came in SK to act as the president of JYPE and you two also got back together, you two were fucking inseperable to the point where you have no time to bond with us because you both always going out to god knows where! You fucking love her as she is to you.....!" Jeongyeon said and fished out her phone and immediately opened her IG account and searched Nayeon's account, and when she found what she was looking, she handed the phone to Nayeon.

"That's your account and if you don't remember, i'll tell you now! That post of yours made the world go crazy, asking who the person holding your fucking hand! And even us were surprised because all of us didn't expect that you, one of the most private person in Twice has revealed that you're in a relationship with someone! And do you even fucking know whose hand holding yours? It was Shia's hand, Nayeon! Haha! Can't you imagine, you posted it in your account which shocked the whole world fandom and kpop industry!? That's how extents your love towards Shia....and now, you said, she raped you? Haha fucking hilarious, don't you know even that huh!!? She was even your fucking first, Nayeon! Fucking first that's why you got pregrant, you let her because you fucking love her!!" Jeongyeon emphasized each words while her eyes locked on Nayeon who sobs harder on her seat.

"Do not make your amnesia the reason for you to blabber talk with hurtful words towards her because you don't remember her! At once, at once Nayeon! Be a human towards the person who had nothing done to you but to selflessly taking care of you for the last two months of your coma!!!" Jeongyeon said in her last sentence and left them there after.

Nayeon sobbed even harder when Jeongyen left, her words strucked in Nayeon's heart to the extent.

When she heard all of what Jeongyeon said, she realized that the way she treated Shia was inhuman, what more painful was that, Shia is her girlfriend and she also loved her. She suddenly felt attenuated, not because she could not accept that she fell inlove with a woman but because she hurt her too much, emotionally and physically.

"I want to remember her, Ji...! I want to remember her.!!" Nayeon sobbed in Jihyo's arms while the latter comforted her as she was also crying.

"You'll remember her, unnie. Don't lose hope and just pray always for your recovery and for the sake of the baby in your womb." Jihyo sofly said and gently rubbed Nayeon's back.

"I hate myself, i am so angry with myself now! I don't know why i became like this! Jeongyeon was right, i treated Shia badly where i even physically hurt her! You have also been affected of my treatment towards her and i apologize to all of you, Ji. I didn't mean it all! Maybe because of the frustrations, i became like this but i promise you, i will change the way i treat her." Nayeon stated as her tears were flowing continuously in her eyes, regretting all the things she had done to Shia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 1.2K 12
Two girls living complete opposite lives meet under rare circumstances. Im Nayeon is a cold hearted idol, who feigns innocence and is loved by many;...
35.6K 1.3K 24
Nayeon was the schools second hottest and is known to be the famous daughter of the owner in the school. Jihyo is a smart student that always gets th...
9.2K 454 24
When Park Jimin falls for the transfer student in his class Yoo Jeongyeon, he tries everything to win her heart. But Jeongyeon isn't falling for him...
1.3K 53 10
"I told you once I don't need a bodyguard mom, you're literally gonna be gone for long but I'm an adult, I'll be fine" jisung said. "Well that's not...