51

NO ONE'S POV

When night came, Nayeon and Jeongyeon still hadn't talked as the latter avoided the eldest.

She wasn't in the mood to talk to her, and don't want to be near with her as well.

Instead, Jeongyeon invited Shia to have drinks just like old times when both of them had some stressful days before.

They're at the seashore where there were two seats and a table with full of foods and drinks were served.

Jihyo didn't join them as the latter was with Nayeon comforting the latter in her room.

It's already 10 in the evening but they're still talking random things while drinking.

Jeongyeon also found out where the blackeye on Shia's and the bruised on her brow came from, it was Nayeon who did it.

She's even more pissed off on Nayeon, making her blood boiled as the thought of how it must be hurt when a remote control landed on Shia face too hard caused it to bleed.

"In behalf of Nayeon unnie, i'm very sorry Shia. I am ashamed of what she had done to you. I don't know if what is inside of that woman's head!" Jeongyeon apologized to her, tilting her head as she was trying not to run inside the house and immediately strangle Nayeon.

"It's fine, Jeong. I can handle her." Shia answered reassuring her.

"Will you be okay with her because we're leaving tomorrow?" Jeongyeon asked and Shia smiled at her and nodded as she sipped on her drink.

"I'll be fine. I'll just avoid her so that she will not be angry with me again when she sees me." Shia chuckled but Jeongyeon already felt the pain in Shia's voice.

She felt pity for Shia, for enduring all the pain she had received from Nayeon.

"You call me if something happen, okay? Don't worry i'll swim here right away if i will find out Nayeon hit you again." Jeongyeon joked and thankfully Shia laughed at her.

"If you have no schedule, you all can come here anytime, so you can rest and enjoy here." Shia said to her and Jeongyeon smiled at her and said

"If you'll teach me to drive your chopper." Jeongyeon said and both of them laughed.

"Yeah sure! When you're coming back here, i'll teach you, i promise." Shia reassured her which the latter was surprised.

"I was just kidding, don't take it seriously." Jeongyeon immediately said while Shia only smiled at her.

"You can be a pilot if you really wanted to, i can help you with that."

"Rosé will kill if she finds out i'll be flying with that huge grasshopper." Jeongyeon said which Shia bursted out laughing at the grasshopper word Jeongyeon uttered.

"You got me there, Jeong!" Shia turns red as she was laughing so hard.

For so many weeks, Shia finally let out a genuine laugh because of Jeongyeon humor.

"Wae wae? That thing right over there looks like a grasshopper, a mother of all grasshoppers." Jeongyeon added which Shia tried to stop her using her right hand because she was already out of breath from laughing.

"Where'd you get that idea that it looked like a grasshopper?" Shia asked still laughing and turns her head towards the chopper's direction.

"Omo! You're a pilot and you didn't know why all choppers look the same? It is because it's inspired from the grasshopper figure. See?" Jeongyeon explained but Shia was still laughing at her, forgetting all the sorrow she had felt because of how the woman in front of her threw joke at her which was hilariously funny for Shia.