41

NO ONE'S POV

"Seems like this room is way bigger and can fit hundred people inside." The woman smilingly commented the record room while Shia only chuckled at her when the two entered.

"Yeah, it's like a theatre room to be exact." Shia answered and approached the vocal coaches who were surprised when they realized it was their boss.

"Good morning PD-nim." They both stood up and bowed at her.

"Is everything okay in here?" Shia asked them while her eyes were looking inside the booth and they nodded at her.

Shia smiled at her girlfriend when she spotted her inside the booth but the latter furrowed her brows as she noticed that there's a tall and beautiful blonde woman beside her girlfriend.

Shia on the other hand also noticed that Nayeon stared the the woman beside her and smiled as she realized that her girlfriend was jealous.

She jokingly put her hand on the woman's shoulder and winked at her girlfriend's direction.

Shia then laughed loudly when Nayeon raised a middle finger at her while the coaches looked up to her confused.

"You're crazy!" The woman smacked her in the head as the woman also saw Nayeon reacted of what Shia was doing.

"Just go with the flow, Alesha!" Shia whispered at the woman.

"No!" She removed Shia's hand and sat on the couch which Shia followed her and sat beside her.

"Is she pretty right?" Shia proudly asked.

"Yeah because she's your girlfriend but for me, yeah she indeed beautiful." Alesha smilingly answered and crossed her legs while roaming her eyes in the room.

"I didn't know you were coming. You just surprised me huh!" Shia said chuckling.

"I have 2 weeks break from work and i got bored so i asked uncle if i can go with them so here i am asshole!" Alesha said and sticked her tongue out at Shia which the latter laughed at her.

"Jeez! You never grow up! You're already a super model but still acted like a 5 year old kid!" Shia fights back and Alesha didn't even finish bickering against Shia.

"And you're the most well know billionaire and even the president of Korean entertainment but acted like a total freak towards her girlfriend. I will ask her later if what her standard why she accepted you to be her girlfriend because y'know, you're not that so good looking like the other Korean idols that i had seen earlier." Alesha replied to Shia who raised an eyebrow while looking at her.

"Oh my God! Are you really my cousin or what?" Shia widened her eyes and headlocked Alesha while the latter punched her on the side of her abdomen.

"Ouch ouch! Stop it hurts!" Shia immediately back off at her and held her abdomen in pain.

The people inside watched them with amusement as they find them cute bickered like kids.

"Your president is actually not brilliant as what you think she is. She's a freak so beware of her, okay?" Alesha told the vocal coaches who were already smiling at them.

"Hey! That's not true!" Shia immediately defended herself and shyly looked at the vocal coaches' direction.

"Believe me, she really is!" Alesha smirked and stood up and went to the glass window where the artists can see her clearly outside of the booth

She waved at everyone inside while the boys were all widened their eyes as they stared the most beautiful woman smiling and waving at them.

"Hey, stay away right there, you're distracting them." Shia followed Alesha and dragged her to get away from the window while the latter whined at her like a kid and sat up once again on the couch.