35

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

We're currently in the middle of our first rehearsal for the upcoming collaboration concert with YGE when Shia oppa entered the BOB room.

We all bowed at her as a sign of respect as she's the new president of the company.

Her intimidating aura was visible on her expression but since we already talked and cleared the misunderstanding we had, it won't bothers me at all.

I glanced at Nayeon unnie and her eyes was on Shia oppa's direction.

Her eyes tell more than words could ever say and the eyes that once used to shine so bright when the love of her life was still beside her.

I knew how Nayeon unnie suferred for years just to forget everything about Shia oppa. How she almost lost her career becuase of the depression that came in her life.

JYP had given her the time to rest for months and even given her a personal theraphist to help her to overcome her depression.

It took her many months to completely recovered from everything.

Our fans wondered at first why Nayeon unnie takes hiatus as they all know that the eldest is the most cheerful and the most outgoing person among all of us but thankfully the fans didn't ask further more about her sudden break from the limelight.

We helped her throughout the process and never left her side even though she was with her parents at that time. We visited her from time to time to make sure and let her know that we're always there for her.

I knew how she was hurt after the breakup and how she was devastated and lost when Shia oppa left the country.

Shia oppa was her first love and first girlfriend and i know how painful it was when two person separated because i was there also.

Mina and i didn't break up but it was hard for me when Mina was in hiatus because of anxiety three years ago.

But Nayeon unnie's case was different from ours. Hers was more painful because both of them love each other and broke up with unprofound reason.

It's Nayeon unnie's fault, i know. But Shia oppa had gone already and unnie also regretted all the things she had done before.

I am happy to see Shia oppa again but i feel sorry for Nayeon unnie because she was being ignored by Shia oppa since the day she arrived in Seoul.

She's being to harsh to unnie and she even embarassed Nayeon unnie at the conference meeting when she emphasized the pairing between her and Mark.

But we can't do about her. Everything has changed now especially Shia oppa.

I hope things will get better anytime soon between them even just only for friends but i am still hoping the they'll reconcile and get back together.

As our rehearsal continues, our head choreographer called all of us girls including YGE artists and gathered us in one corner of the room.

"As you can see girls, that handsome president there talked to me a moment ago." The choreographer pointed Shia's direction who was busy chitchatting with JC.

We all nodded as we also looked at Shia oppa's direction.

"Although i opposed about her demand, i can't argue with her." She added.

"What is it all about unnie?" Jeongyeon unnie asked in curiousity.

"She wants all of you girls to wear proper clothes." She said which all of us got confused.

"So what was she implying to, we're going to wear cocktail dresses while dancing?" Jihyo unnie annoyingly asked.

"What she meant was, all of you shouldn't wear clothes where your body was exposed especially you, Nayeon." All our eyes darted to Nayeon unnie's direction.