8

No one's POV

When everyone went home, Shia was still busy outside taking the girls' belongings back to their dorm. The 3 managers were already back home so Shia has to carry all their belongings inside the dorm.

"I can help you with that." Jeongyeon suddenly appeared all of a sudden.

"Oh! Thank you, Ms. Yoo." Shia thanked her and they carried all the stuffs left from the van and went inside their dorm.

"Want some drinks? You seems bothered." Jeongyeon asked Shia when they were inside.

"Is it okay to drink here?"

"Of course! I'll grab some in the fridge. Don't worry the girls are inside the bedrooms." She smiled at Shia and went to the kitchen.

Shia was about to go downstairs to change her clothes when suddenly Chaetzu went outside of their rooms and immediately grabbed Shia down to her room.

She was again dragged by the two trouble makers.

"What are you two doing?" Shia asked the two when they were already inside her room. But Chaetzu just both laid down on her bed ignoring her presence.

'If Nayeon will find out these girls were here, i'm dead!' Shia thought while looking at them.

"We're bored, oppa." Tzuyu said which Shia furrowed.

"Aren't you tired from your 10 hours practice? You must sleep early girls."

"We want to play go-stop again." Chaeyoung said.

"Oh, no no no! I don't want to get scolded by your Nayeon unnie again."

"You afraid of her?" Tzuyu asked.

"I'm not. And i'm going to drink with Jeongyeon tonight."

"Whoah daebak! You have the coolest tattoo on your back. Well, i have mine but it is just small not like yours. What is that?" Chaeyoung asked when Shia took off her shirt to change.

"Where are your breasts?" Tyuzu asked when she didn't see her breast which Shia smiled with her reaction.

"It's all gone when i woke up early in the morning. I think the ghost in the basement took them off in my body." Shia teased Tyuzu which the latter got confused.

"There's a ghost here?" Chaeyoung widen her eyes to Shia.

"Ghost aren't real smol." Tzuyu said to her which the latter pouted her lips.

"Where is it?" Tzuyu asked Shia once again.

Shia chuckled as she looked at the maknae's persistency towards her missing breast.

"I had a breast removal when i was in your age girls. I had breast cancer then and my parents decided to take them away so the cancer would not spread in my body." Shia explained to them because they were just looking at her with their serious faces espeically Tzuyu who became soft when she heard Shia's explanation..

Shia was surprised when they both stood up and hugged her tightly. She almost stumbled because of their sudden embrace.

"You'll be okay, oppa. Don't worry we are just here, okay?" Chaeyoung said to her while her face was on Shia's chest.

"Don't worry kids, i'm okay now. The cancer has gone already. And please don't cry." Shia patted Tzuyu's head  because she was sobbing.

"Will you promise me, not to tell our secret to your unnies?" Shia asked them. They looked up at her and both nodded.