4

Shia's POV

My daily routine is to wake up exactly at 5:00 in the morning to jog or exercise but today is a lot different. I am not anymore the Shia who happens to have more free time to do such things. I am now the bodyguard of the best girl group in the world, TWICE.

"Coffee is good in the morning, right?" I stood up and went upstair to make coffee.

As i was drinking my coffee in the living room, someone just popped out in front of me which made me flinched for christ sake!

Why is everyone here likes to just pop out of nowhere? Are they somehow a ghosts or something like that?

"Ohh you're awake already?" Mina smiled while tying her hair.

"Good morning, Miss Myoui." I greeted her.

"Want coffee? I'll make one for you." I asked her.

"No, thank you. Don't bother." She smiled and went to the bathroom.

A minute had passed, Mina went outside from the bathroom and went back again to their room.

When i finished my coffee session, and finished taking shower, i stayed in my room since the members are still in their rooms. Their schedule for today will exactly at 9 in the morning. I decided to call JC, my bestfriend who lives now across this dorm together with Peter and Kristoff.

"How's life living with the idols, there?" JC asked on the other line.

"I'm fine bud. But that woman is beyond of my expectation. She's an evil!" I emphasized evil so she would understand why i'm pissed.

"Who is that evil you're talking about huh?"

"Im Nayeon!" I cringed upon mentioning her name.

"The so called most adored Shia in the world have matched now! Oh, i should thank her for doing such an evil treatment to you. hahahah!"

"Oh shut up J! I can't stand her even just a second!"

"As what i have remembered, she's the ---!"

"Don't finish what you are about to say or i'll cut your fingers!" I stopped her before she finishes her sentence which the latter laughed evily!

"Okay, i'll shut my mouth now!"

"I think i regretted accepting this job." I sighed.

"Regretted your ass!!!!" I heard her laugh again and it pisses me off even more!

"Anyway, i called you not because you're just going to annoy me! I want you to send cleaning team here because their basement is a mess."

"Oh my god! Is the house turned upside down there?" She fakingly asked while shocked in her voice.

I suddenly laughed at her reaction! She's sometimes annoying but she still makes me laugh all of a sudden. That is why she's my bestfriend.

"Just do it when we leave later. I'll send you the passcode of the dorm. Bye!"

Of course i know the passcode of Twice dorm and their schedule as well. When we went to JYP building, Jinyoung Park's secretary gave all the details, schedules and their dorm passcode to me.

Yesterday, i didn't use the passcode to open the door. What if they will kill me for entering without permission, right?

"Shia oppa, Jihyo unnie said that we will have breakfast together." Suddenly Chaeyoung's voice said outside the door.

"I'll be there in a minute Chaeyoung. And thank you." I said as i opened the door for her. She just nodded and ran back upstairs. I think she just woke up because she's still in her pajama and her hair is a little messy.

"Whoaaah daebak!" Sana exclaimed as i was approaching the dining table.

"Good morning everyone." I greeted them but they were just looking at me from head to toe.

"You are so cool with that outfit Shia, oppa." Momo compliments me.

"Am i?" I looked at myself and smiled at her.

Why is everyone calling me oppa? Do i really look like a man to them?

"Yeah! You looked like Lara Croft." Yoda said which made me smile at her.

"Oh! thank you yoda" I thanked her and sat beside Chaeyoung.

I didn't realize that Nayeon was sitting in front of me not until she spoke to Jeongyeon.

They were just talking as if i am not with them at all. I just continued eating while listening to them talking and laughing.

A couple of hours, all girls are ready to leave the dorm and i was also waiting outside where the two vans waiting for them. I will be driving the other van and the other will be the manager will drive.

As they were already outside, i guided them one by one to their designated van. While Nayeon on the other hand was still frowning at me and i just ignored her treatment towards me.

The members with me in the van are Jihyo, Nayeon, Dahyun, Sana and Mina.

While the other van with the manager are Jeongyeon, Momo, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

Jihyo was at the passenger seat while the other members are at the back. All of them were both quiet until we arrived at JYPE building.

These ladies are definitely Jinyoung gems. Because when i parked in front of the building, suddenly 10 men in black suits approached the two vans and assisted the girls as they went out of the van and entered to the building.

'Well, they are the female top group in this generations. So, Jinyoung should protect them at all cost.' I smiled at my thoughts as i parked the van at the parking lot of the building.