23

NO ONE'S POV

As Twice arrived at Gimpo airport, fans and paparazzis were also waiting just to see their idols and to take pictures at them as well.

Many bodyguards were also guarding at them as they entered the airport.

Meanwhile Shia was just behind the girls looking from her right and left side to make sure that no one can approach or harrass the girls.

"The handsome bodyguard is here!!!" A woman shouted when she saw the bodyguard walking behind Twice. Although she was wearing facemask, the woman still recognized her.

"Handsome bodyguard eat me please!!!!" Another woman shouted which Shia chuckled as she heard what the woman said.

Even Twice members heard the woman loudly and all they could do was to laugh while walking is because they find it very funny.

"Remove your facemask pleaaasee handsome bodyguard! We want to see your beautiful smile!" Another fan shouted at Shia while following the latter.

Shia removed her facemask and smiled at the woman while she continued her walk and guarding Twice members.

"Ohhhh my godddddd! She smiled at me!!!!!" The woman screamed and the managers who were behind the bodyguard patted at her shoulder and smiled at her.

When Shia saw Nayeon almost stumble as the fans pushed the two bodyguards towards the idol, she immediately went to her and covered herself to protect Nayeon from the fans which the latter surprised by the bodyguard's concern.

"Thank you." Nayeon whispered at Shia.

Shia smiled at her and held Nayeon shoulder while they continued to walk at the checking area.

Meanwhile, Jihyo and the girls saw it and was surprised as how the bodyguard immediately protects Nayeon from their aggresive fans.

"That's a hella cute thing i've ever seen today." Jihyo mumbled.

As they were already at the checking area, the girls bursted out laughing as they remembered the fans shouted at Shia.

"Eat me pleassseee." Sana mimicked the fan who shouted at Shia earlier.

Again, the girls burst out laughing at Sana's gayness.

"That was the funniest thing i've ever heard in my entire life!" Jeongyeon muttered while laughing.

"Look at them." Chaeyoung pointed at the two who were both standing not far away from them.

"Are they being sweet to each other or my imagination was just tricking me? Momo said while blinking her eyes continuously.

"They're cute together." Tzuyu mumbled.

The girls giggled as they watch Nayeon and Shia being sweet while talking to each other like no one is watching them.

MINA'S POV

While watching Nayeon unnie and Shia at a distant, i smiled knowing our unnie is happy with the bodyguard. Even though there's no confirmation about the two statuses, we both girls know that there's something between them that they only knew. Nayeon unnie also became gleeful and happier these past weeks and i know the reason behind those smiles, because of the bodyguard.

I even caught them kissing in the kitchen when i was about to get water in the fridge.

It was last week at around eleven in the evening when i went out of our room and went to the kitchen to get water but i suddenly stopped at my tracks when i heard noises coming from the kitchen.