29

NAYEON'S POV

"Get back here!" I heard her shouted at me as i ran to the bedroom laughing.

She fell asleep while i was giving her a manicure so i painted her nails with pink.

And yes, she really got her eyes widen and got mad when she woke up and saw what happened to her nails.

"Isn't it cute?" I said as i stopped outside the bedroom and looked back at her in the living room. She was staring at her nails feeling disgusted.

"But baby, this color is too girly." I laughed at her expression while waving her hands in the air.

I walked back in the living room and tiptoed in front of her so i could kiss her lips.

"You're so cute." I pinched her cheek and sat on the sofa.

"I don't like it." She complained as she sat beside me while sulking like a little kid.

"But i like it! So don't you dare remove that, arasoo?" I said and gently bit her shoulder.

"Nae." She answered even though her face was obviously disgusted about it.

I snuggled myself into her chest and smiled as i glanced at her while she's still looking at her nails. She was not really happy with what happened to her poor nails.

It's been three days since i came here and never got the chance to go out as well. But i really enjoyed being here especially because i'm with the most beautiful person with me. The love of my life to be exact.

We spent most of the time cuddling and talking random things. We played video games and she even taught me how to cook swiss foods.

That's how our lives revolve inside this huge penthouse for the past three days.

I also found out that Park Jinyoung is her godfather. She told me that her father and JYP were bestfriends when they were in college that's why she's JYP's goddaughter.

I asked her why she didn't use her connection if she really wanted to meet me personally before. But she only answered that she just waited her fate to lead her to me. How sweet is that, huh!

I didn't know that there's still people who believed in destiny especially to this person beside me.

Last night she officially asked me to be her girlfriend.

Yes, she really did ask me that!

I even joked her, "AREN'T WE ALREADY?"

But the sweetest thing she said was, she wanted us to be official because she don't want any men to be near with me and she wanted herself to be the only person who has the right to hold, hug and kiss me. Her only property as what she said!

And now, i am proud to say we're officially girlfriends.

She was my first and my first girlfriend and i never regretted giving my first experience to her.

I am beyond happy and couldn't ask for more. Her existence is enough to make my life even more happier.

"Baby, the girls called me and they're coming here." She said which made me raised my head to look at her.

"Wait what?!" I widen my eyes in surprised.

Then suddenly we heard the doorbell rang continuously. Yes, continuously!

I know who pressed that damn doorbell!

It's the Thomas the train! She always do that in our dorm just to piss me off!