12

SHIA'S POV

I smiled at the thought of Nayeon inside the elevator earlier. Although i was mad because of the incident happened early in the morning, it is still gives me smile seeing her gets irritated when i heard her mumbled about Miyeon which i think she heard us talking on the phone and she assumed that the girl whom i was talking in the car is my girlfriend who happened to be my bestfriend's girlfriend and also my secretary. She called me because she had sent me the files that needed my approval.

'I need more patient for this woman.' I mumbled and smiled while looking at her inside the booth.

I was just sitting inside the recording room while Nayeon was inside the recording booth.

There were also 5 people inside the recording room which i assumed they are the sound editing team.

As i watched Nayeon recording her part of their upcoming album, i remembered all the memories i had with her. I mean, not being with her specifically but being one of the Nayeon Stan. I know it sounds crazy but yeah, i admired her a lot. Since the day i saw her in one of the famous restaurant in Switzerland which they had eaten lunch there, i became one of Once Fandom and Nayeon's bias.

Flashback

"Good Morning Ms. LeCoultre. This way ma'am." The waiter greeted us as we entered the restaurant. I looked around and saw a lot of asian people having their lunch together.

"Is seems like there's a shooting in here." JC uttered as we seated not far from the asian people who were busy chatting and laughing.

As i looked around, i saw a lot of cameras sorrounded at a certain table where the 9 women were seated. They were all busy laughing and talking while munching their foods in front of them.

"Who are they?" JC asked the waiter when he handed us the menu.

"They are the Twice, a Korean Girl Group. They are famous around the world that's why there's a commotion outside." The waiter smiled and left after we gave him our orders.

"So, these girls are the reason why there are many people outside the restaurant, huh!?" JC mumbled.

"Of all places, why you brought me here?" I asked JC. She was busy looking at the direction where the 9 women were seated across our table.

"For a change. And we barely go here." She smiled and again glanced at the girl group.

"Stop looking at them. You looks creepy bud. You might scare them." I chuckled when she gave me a dagger look.

"You don't find them beautiful? Look at them!" She gestured her hand to the girls but i didn't give them a glance.

"I said stop looking at them!" I covered her whole face with my two hands.

"What the fuck bud!!! She said in a louder voice which the 9 women suddenly looked at our direction.

Why am i being friend with this dork? She always stares every women she finds attractive for christ sake!

"I said stop staring! Look what you've done! They are looking at us now!"

She immediately turned around and waved at them. "Hello ladies." She greeted them which caught me off guard because they all smiled at us.

They're all beautiful and white.

And there's a certain girl with pink sweater caught my attention. She didn't smile unlike the rest of the girls. She looked tired and sleepy or was she mad because this idiot with me swears and she didn't like it?

"See that? They all smiled at me, bud." JC said proudly.

"I'm gonna go to the rest room before i could throw you outside this restaurant." I stood up and walked to the restroom but i still heard her laugh.

Even since we were kids, she stares people particulary women creepily. I don't know what gotten in to her why she always stares every women she finds attractive. And it's not okay to look at people because they might think she's a bipolar. That idiot is giving me a headache!

When i entered the restroom, i was surprised because the pink woman from that group was also inside. She was busy fixing her hair in front of the mirror.

As i glanced at her i was surprised because she's way prettier when you look at her closely. She's not just beautiful but a kind of beauty that can melt any men if you look at her up close. And honestly, she's the only person that got me frozen for a minute. I know for myself that she really captured me all of a sudden. Yeah, i have encountered and seen different women specifically celebrities and models but this one is exceptional.

My heart skips a beat when she turned herself at me. She just stared at me for a seconds before she bowed.

I also bowed at her even though i am not accustomed with what she was doing. I know Asian people do bow when they greet but is it necessary when you're in a foreign country?

And what caught me off guard is when she smiled at me before she left the bathroom.

Damn that smile!

She has a bunny teeth but shit! She's so beautiful!

When i went back to our table, i noticed that the table occupied by the group was already empty.

"They left already." JC uttered.

"And would i care?" I asked her but deep down in my heart i feel disappointed not seeing her again!

But that didn't me stop there! The name TWICE was already engraved in my mind when we gets back to work.

----

Present

Upon remembering all those memories being with one of Twice fans makes me smile all of a sudden. It sounds cheesy because i have been known the entire world "a young billionaire with a happy face because i do smile lot and here i am sitting in one corner of JYPE building working as Bodyguard to one of the most well known girl group in the world, TWICE.

"Hey, can i sit?" I looked at the guy standing in front of me.

"Yeah, of course." I moved a little so he can sit beside me.

"You're the new bodyguard, right?"He asked while looking at Nayeon.

"Yeah, i just started a month ago." I answered.

"So, you are assigned to Nayeon?" He asked with a serious tone.

I looked at him as she mentioned Nayeon.

"Not particularly with her but all of the members." I answered him.

"I hope you distance yourself to Nayeon when it is not work related. Anyway, I'm Mark, her boyfriend." He smiled at me before he stands up and went back to the other guys in the room.

When i heard him say Boyfriend, my whole body became numb and my heart stopped functioning for about a couple of seconds and it feels like million of knives stabbed me into pieces. It hurts my feelings knowing that the person you have been dreaming all two years straight has already a boyfriend and also supported her even here in this fuckin building!

I know i have no right to get affected by the man's revelation because i am just a bodyguard but damn this whole thing! This is hurt!

When i looked at Mark's direction, my heart bleeds more of what i saw. They were giving each other warm smile and the man was also giving her heart finger sign which the latter laughed with his action. And it hurts me so bad because she didn't give me that smile since i started working with them.

The way Nayeon smiled at him makes me believe that they both love each other.