9

Nayeon's POV

NAYEON'S POV

When I was left alone outside our dorm, my body trembled from what had happened a moment ago. I never thought it would happen just like that and Shia just did that like nothing to her? For the love of god, that kiss was my first kiss for heaven's sake!

Goodness! My first kiss was a woman!

And i am fucking straight!

But i didn't know why there were like butterflies rumbling inside my stomach when we kissed. I felt like i was electrified when our lips touched. I didn't feel it to anyone, i mean i didn't kiss anyone on the lips but the response of my body with that kissed is strange to me.

"I think i'm going crazy! Arggggh!!!!" I blurted out of frustration and just sat  there at the gutter for about 10 minutes.

I went back to our dorm but before stepping inside, i firstly checked the whole living room if there is someone whose still awake especially Shia.

As i felt that no one is in the living room, i sneakily entered the dorm tiptoeng. And was about to enter our bedroom when the bathroom door suddenly clung opened.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!" I screamed as loud as i could.

"Jesus woman!!! Will you slow down your voice? You're waking them up because of your loud voice." Shia was drying her curly hair with the towel as she was out of the bathroom.

"You startled me, idiot!" I just noticed that she has a toned body and have 4 packs on her abs and --!

"Where are your breasts?" I didn't realize it at first because i was busy panting so hard because she came out from the bathroom all of a sudden.

'For pete's sake Nayeon! Of all the questions you could have asked to her, why did you ask that? Pabo!!!' I scolded myself for being an idiot in front of her.

She was half naked and only her sweatpants on.

'Damnit Nayeon stop drooling on her!'

'Because she's hot!'

Stop braincells!!!! Just Stop!!!

"Done admiring my body?" I saw her smirked at me and i felt like my whole body heated up because of embarassment!

Why is she giving me this unknown feelings everytime she's around?

Everytime she looks at me i always feel my heart jumps and i hate it!

"In your dreams!!!" I entered our room as fast as i could just to avoid her.

As i laid down on my bed to sleep, i thought about Shia.

Was she having a breast removal? Or was she not a woman at all? And she was just pretending to be a woman to be accepted as our bodyguard?

But JYP said that she's a woman, right?

'Or was her kiss giving you a lot of thoughts than her missing breast?' My other thought fights back.

WTH Nayeon!!!!!

You did like her kiss, don't you?

No!!!

My mind was debating about the kiss we shared earlier, damnit!!!!

Until i drifted to sleep thinking about the kiss.