13

JC's POV

I know how painful it is when you discovered that a person you have loved for 2 years has been dating with someone else right now. And my bestfriend is not an exception for this thing.

We're currently in one of the famous bar in Seoul since Shia called me to chill. It's her dayoff since it's saturday.

"I know i have no right to get hurt because i'm just no one but fuck this life, man." She mumbled after she drank the whole glass of martini.

"So, what are you planning to do after knowing that she has already a boyfriend?" I asked her and she just chuckled and poured another glass of alcohol again and drinks it.

"Easy bud." I rubbed her back as i heard her sobs.

I looked at Peter and Kristoff who were also looking at their boss situation. They both know how deeply Shia is inlove with Nayeon. Even in concerts, these giant men were also with Shia watching her love on stage. They never left their boss in any occasion.

"I'll try to forget her, J. I'll continue my work as their bodyguard. And i already promised Jinyoung that i will end the 1 year contract before i will decide to resign." I nodded and understands her decision.

I know it is difficult for her because they are both in one house but i know my bestfriend can handle this situation without any help even from me.

Ever since she fell inlove with Nayeon, although i called it infatuation love because they didn't know each other back then and Shia has no balls to introduce herself to Nayeon, still Shia continued her love for the idol.

And she didn't even use her connection with her godfather Park Jinyoung or JYP.

She always tells me even to her parents that she will wait her fate to cross path with Nayeon.

I even laughed at her when she said that. I never imagined that someone like her who have been admired by the people around the world believed in Fate. She's even been called the youngest billionaire with happy face because of her positive outlook.

To the people who knew her, she is a person who loves KPOP particularly TWICE.

She's just like a kid at home. She loves to dance Twice songs, she loves to sing Twice songs, she loves to cuddle with her pets, she loves to prank her parents, she loves to collect Twice albums and she loves to play with kids in Orphanage. That's how Shia's life when no works sorrounds her. She's just a normal person when she's at home.

"Just call me anytime if anything happened there, okay? I'm always here for you, bud." I patted her head and she nodded and chuckled.

"You're my bestfried afterall." She smiled even when she's already drunk.

"Let's go home now. It's already 12 midnight if you don't know that." We looked at each others and laughed like idiots.

This is us! We understand each others and comfort each others when one of us has problems.

-------->

NO ONE's POV

When Shia arrived at Twice Dorm, she silently opened the door and groggily stepped inside. She went to the fridge and took bottle of water and drinks it.

"Everyone is asleep now." She mumbled and smiled as she sat on the couch.

She was just sitting there for a couple of minutes and glared at the wall blankly.

She laughed at herself and tears suddenly comes out from her eyes all of a sudden.

The pain she's feeling right at the moment is unbearable. Just thinking of Nayeon and her boyfriend makes Shia's heart bleeds even more.

"You are so fucking unfortunate, Shia." She said to herself chuckling while her tears were flowing like rivers on her cheeks.

When she stood up and about to go downstairs, someone suddenly bump into her causing her to fall down on the floor.

"Oh fuck, man! Why are you here? I thought you're already at your dorm?" She asked the person since she's so drunk and her vision was a little blurry already.

She tried to stand up but fell down on the floor again.

"Ooops! Why this floor is so greasy?" She giggled and poked the floor like a kid.

"Where were you?" The person asked her.

"Haaah! Who are you? You are not JC!" She tried to sit up and focused her gaze at the person in front of her.

"You're drunk." The person said to her and helped her stand up.

"Me drunk?" She pointed herself. "No, i'm not!"She giggled and tilted her head continuously.

"Why are you so heavy?!" The person complained while trying to help her stand up.

"Oh! Hi Ms. Im." Shia smiled when she recognized Nayeon and poked Nayeon's cheek which the latter blushed because of what she did. Her heart once again beats faster as she guided Shia to her room.

"I'm gonna throw you on this stairs if you won't stop poking on my face." She scolded Shia but she just received a giggle from the drunk woman in her arms.

"Oooppsss so...rr rry!" Shia poked her cheek once again and clicked her tongue that made Nayeon felt hot again because of what she was doing.

Nayeon glared at Shia but the latter was just giving her a pout which was irresistable that Nayeon unknowingly smile because it was cute.

'I need to pass through these stairs with this idiot or we will fall off together downstairs.' Nayeon thought while holding Shia's waist.

Even though Nayeon struggled to assist Shia, she still managed to carry the drunk woman to her room. She put her on the bed, took off her shoes and coat. She also went upstairs to get bottled water in case Shia gets thirsty.

"You...'ve got a handsome boy..fff friend." Shia mumbled and stared at Nayeon who was surprised as she mentioned boyfriend.

"Pffffff---ttt! You, why are you so fucking beautiful?" Shia pointed at Nayeon who became redder as tomato while still standing in front of the drunk woman.

"You should sleep now." She commanded at Shia but the latter was juat tilting her head like a kid.

She chuckled and smiled seeing Shia acting cute in front of her.

"Goodnight Drunkard." She was about to go outside when Shia uttered a word that made her frozen for a couple of seconds.

"Do you love him?"