30

NO ONE'S POV

Months later, Twice has finally released their new album and they're busy promoting as well. They never had the chance to rest as their schedule was pack with a lot of guesting in every tv stations.

But the girls didn't mind of the tiredness they have as long as their fans are happy of their new album.

What matters most for the girls is the positive response from their fans who are always there for them throughout the years.

Shia was also happy to see the girls working so hard for the album and how they cherished it with so much enthusiasm despite of how hard their works are.

She knew that being an idol is not an easy job. There's a lot of consequences you have to embrace if you wanted to become an idol.

"Shia, you want to watch them perform on stage?" She turns her head as pinky manager tapped her in the shoulder. She's currently in the dressing room together with the make-up artists and pinky manager since the other managers are with Twice at the moment.

Twice is one of the performer in Inkigayo together with the other artists.

"Am i even aloud, manager oppa? She asked him.

"Of course! So let's go!" He said and she followed him.

As they were walking towards the bleachers where the fans were seated, she spotted the girls backstage.

"Good luck girls." She said in her husky voice as they passed the girls who were busy putting their lapels and their earpieces.

The girls all turned their heads to them and surprised why the bodyguard was also in the backstage.

"We're going to watch over you girls." Pinky manager answered their confusions.

That's how Shia acts when she's at work, she never involve her lovelife when Nayeon is working. Shia only sits in the corner and watch her girlfriend works so as Nayeon.

She knew how her girlfriend is so focus when she's working that's why she never disturbs her in any circumstances.

Like, when Nayeon is rehearsing her vocal in the recording room alone, Shia will also just sit outside and waits her girlfriend to finish her rehearsal.

They're also so many intances that Shia was tempted to kiss her girlfriend so hard everytime the girls have dance rehearsals in the BOB room.

She really had to control her hormones as watching her girlfriend dance wearing only croptop or just sports bra and sweatpants.

One time Shia was sulking at Nayeon when they were in Shia's room. She was complaining that Nayeon shouldn't wear those clothes because everyone sees her bare skin and she really don't like watching people drooling over her girlfriend exposed body.

Nayeon was laughing because of that. She finds the bodyguard cute as jealousy really hits her girlfriend. So Nayeon obliged at what her girlfriend was complaining and started wear loose shirts or hoodie while rehearsing their choreography.

As they were already settled in first row of the bleachers, the bodyguard heard someone screamed her name at the back caused her to look around.

"Marry me, handsome bodyguard!!!" Someone shouted which the other staffs and fans laughed at what the woman had said.

Shia felt shy as she didn't know how to react. She only lowered her head down and chuckled.

"They're next to perform." Pinky manager whispered as she immediately looked at the stage.