1

"You know, today is our dayoff unnie. And PD-nim urgently called us? Whats with that meeting, anyway?" Jeongyeon asked while they're inside the van on the way to JYPE building.

"I have no idea Jeongyeon. You will know when we get there." She smiled at the girls and focused on driving.

Minutes later, the group arrived at JYPE building but before proceeded to JYP's office, they first went to the JYP Organic Café and ordered their drinks and snacks.

It was Momo who insisted to buy foods.

"Have you seen her guys? daebak! She's the most beautiful and handsome person i've ever seen in my entire life." One of the staffs said to the group of people at the corner of the café.

The Twice girl group looked at each other and smile upon hearing the staff statement to that beautiful person she is referring to.

"She was her just a minute ago with her friend and you know what guys, she only wear slippers, sweet pants and white shirts but ohhh, she looks so damn hot with that clothes!" Another staff said and emphasized hot flirtily.

"I can't believe what i'm hearing right now." Jeongyeon mumbled while her members just chuckled at her.

"The kpop boy group is nothing compared to her. And those beautiful blue eyes are so arrrgh!" The staff said with her aegyo again.

"Okay, i'm outta here girls. I'm so done!" Jeongyeon raised her hands to her group and went out of the Café.

They all laughed of Jeongyeon's sudden behavior. She really is a short tempered when she doesn't like her sorroundings.

"Who is that beautiful and handsome she's talking about? I'm so curious." Sana said when they entered the elevator.

"I think it is just a customer. Y'know a lot of people visits the café everyday so it mus be an ordinary customer."

They agreed and nodded to jihyo while waiting for the elevator to close. But the door was stopped from closing because there's someone held the door to prevent from closing. A giant man to be exact.

They all looked up to him because he was just standing there like making fun of them because he was just holding the door preventing to be closed.

"We can't go up to the top if he will going with us. He is a giant." Momo whispered which Nayeon laughed at her.

"Excuse me mister, are you just gonna hold the door forever?" Tzuyu said giving him an expressionless look.

Suddenly a tall and the most beautiful woman appeared in front of them and entered the lift without noticing that she's with a Twice group. She was busy talking to the other woman beside her.

On the other hand, all Twice members were all in awe as they all both gazed at the woman in front of them.

"Thank you, Peter. You can use the other lift." The smaller woman said to the giant man in front of them.

The two women were just talking back facing from the girls and not minding them at all. When the lift stopped at the top floor of the building, the two women immediately exited and vanished from their sight.

"Is she the new trainee? Woah daebak! She's so fuckin' hot and Beautiful."

"All the girls you've seen are beautiful Sana unnie." Tzuyu said to her and Sana giggled.

"And i am more beautiful than her." Nayeon smirked indicating that she's indeed beautiful.

All of them gazed at Nayeon which the latter smiled at them confidently.

They were all done with their unnie's confidence!

"Waaeee???

"That is why you don't have boyfriend because you love yourself too much Nayeon unnie." Tzuyu glared at her unnie and both of the girls laughed at her.

"You know, I really enjoyed picking up Jihyo in her boyfriend's crib than having a boyfriend."

"Yahhhh!!! Jihyo smacked Nayeon's shoulder which the latter laughed.

As the girls arrived outside PD-nim's office, his secretary guided them straight to the conference room.

"Good morning ladies." PD-nim greeted them with a smile as they entered the room.

"My apology for calling you urgently girls. I just want all of you to know that i have hired a person who can look for you 24/7 starting tomorrow. You already know that recently Nayeon has been stalked by someone even on a plane. And i don't want to risk another incident happen again. This person will be your personal bodyguard anywhere you'll go and will stay in your dorm as well." PD-nim explained to them while the girls looked at each other and nodded in agreement.

"I already sent people in your dorm to clean the vacant room in the basement so your bodyguard can stay there. And please don't go out without someone accompanying you. Especially you, Nayeon. Your stalker might have accomplice here in SK so please be cautious if you go out."

"Don't worry, your bodyguard is good at everything. She can be a driver or a cook as well." PD-nim smiled at them.

"Our bodyguard is a woman PD-nim?" Chaeyoung asked him shocked.

"Yes Chaeyoungie, she's a woman. And Jihyo, take care and accommodate her when she gets there later afternoon, okay?"

"Yes PD-nim." Jihyo assured him.

As the meeting ended, everyone exited the conference room and went to their van waiting for them at the entrance of the building.

"So, we have another new roommate huh!" Jeongyeon muttered.

"You behave kids later. And please lets us clean our dorm when we get there. I don't want her to have a bad impression in our first meeting." Jihyo said to them.

All of them nodded in agreement to their leader.