our omega | vminkook

By Hollywithluv

[completed] Jeongguk, an alpha deeply in love with Taehyung, a beta, faces a turning point when his father in... More

00 | OUR OMEGA
01 | heir of jeon empire
02 | manipulate
03 | minjae
04 | the omega
05 | let's be friends
06 | beautiful things
07 | friends for a reason?
08 | scream under me
09 | you're under arrest
10 | eavesdrop
11 | welcome to the mansion
12 | hang out
13 | dancing in the rain
14 | pillow fights & laughs
15 | remember the rules
16 | handling the drunk bois
18 | jimin-shi
19 | just fuck me already jeon
20 | getting mocked
21 | pregnant?
22 | jokes & tears
23 | who are you?
24 | acting like husband
25 | don't speak, just kiss
26 | cheater?
27 | the next ceo & true blood
28 | beaten a man
29 | i remember
30 | how is that even possible?
31 | the weird butterflies
32 | get together
33 | mistake
34 | i cheated on you
35 | i think i like taehyung
36 | new feelings & fights
37 | friends again
38 | is hyunjin dead?
39 | the truth untold
40 | soon to be boyfriends
41 | just a surrogate?
42 | this is heaven
43 | the road to the hospital
44 | officially together
45 | it hurts so good
EPILOGUE

17 | it's high time now

10.4K 575 112
By Hollywithluv

Two weeks have passed since Jimin arrived at Jeon's mansion. During this time, Jimin has shared meaningful moments with both Taehyung and Jungkook. His connection with Taehyung feels stronger due to Taehyung's friendly and sweet nature, while Jungkook takes more time to open up socially.

Jimin and Taehyung have indulged in various activities, from mall visits to spending quality time at home, playing games, and experimenting with new recipes. Taehyung's cooking lessons have empowered Jimin to prepare meals independently. They also enjoyed a thrilling day at the amusement park, where Taehyung conquered his fear of heights with Jimin's enthusiastic encouragement.

Initially grappling with jealousy, Jungkook has come to understand the genuine happiness shared between Jimin and Taehyung. While their relationship hasn't evolved into a romantic one, Jungkook finds comfort in their daily bickering, considering it a unique charm that brightens his mornings.

Despite his demanding schedule, Taehyung encourages Jungkook to allocate at least an hour to spend with them. However, Taehyung hesitates to address a crucial matter verbally – their plan for Jimin to conceive a child. He grapples with initiating this delicate conversation, unsure if Jimin and Jungkook are ready for such a significant step.

Taehyung reflects on his surprising lack of jealousy regarding Jimin's intimate involvement, considering that the act is devoid of emotions, merely a means to achieve their shared goal. Despite being the one who initially proposed the idea, Taehyung finds himself nervous and embarrassed to broach the subject with Jimin and Jungkook, fearing any discomfort it may cause.

Sporting a nervous smile, Taehyung approached Jimin's room in the early morning light. With seven o'clock having come around, Jimin was likely already awake. Taehyung cleared his throat before knocking on the door. After a brief moment, Jimin opened the door, dressed in a comfy white shirt paired with black pants, a towel hanging on his shoulder as he dried his damp hair.

"Ohh, good morning, Tae!" Jimin chirped with his usual enthusiasm. He tossed the towel onto the couch in the corner, inviting Taehyung inside and closing the door behind him.

"Good morning, Chim! Nice outfit," Taehyung complimented with a smile, making his way towards the bed and taking a seat on the edge.

"You liked it?" Jimin asked, checking himself out in the mirror. Taehyung hummed in approval, running his hand through his own locks to ease any lingering tension.

"Well, thanks. You're looking good too. I mean, not just good—amazing. Forget that! You always look amazing," Jimin beamed, laughing as he joined Taehyung on the bed. Taehyung blushed at the compliment but took it in stride.

"Jimin, I wanted to talk to you about something," Taehyung said with a serious expression, trying to suppress any embarrassment about the impending conversation with the omega.

"What is it?" Jimin noticed the sudden change in Taehyung's demeanor, growing concerned. "Is everything alright?"

"Huh, yeah, it is! It's about you and Jungkook."

"What about me and him?"

"Jimin, you know, right? Why we brought you here to the mansion?"

Jimin nodded slightly, prompting Taehyung to sigh before continuing.

"It's been two weeks already, and I think you both have gotten to know each other enough. Now it's high time! You know what I'm talking about, right?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"Look," Taehyung took Jimin's hand in his, the omega still staring at his lap. "I'm not pressuring you or anything. If you think you need more time to be comfortable with Kook, you can tell me. He will wait for you; I know. But I really want a cute little baby in my arms soon. I can't wait to play with them. I don't want to force you to be quick at the same time because it's your body, so it should be your decision, not anyone else's."

"Taehyung! You're not pressuring me. It was me who insisted you accept my help, even though you said you didn't want me to think you befriended me for a reason. But I knew you'd never do something like that. And I trust you!"

Taehyung smiled a little at that, and Jimin soothingly caressed Taehyung's hand.

"And yeah, I'm ready anytime for you," Jimin declared, surprising Taehyung, who blinked his eyes rapidly.

Jimin chuckled at his reaction and said, "What's with that expression?"

Taehyung stopped blinking and chuckled too.

"Are you sure? We can wait until you—"

"Tae! I said I'm ready to get pregnant now. I was ready from the start, but I don't know why you decided to arrange all those meetings with that stupid alpha to get us more comfortable. But we always end up fighting instead of being comfortable," he said as they both laughed loudly.

"Thank you! You don't know what you have done for me, Chim."

"I haven't done it yet, Taehyung, so save your 'Thank you' for later."

Both laughed again.

"Okay!"

Taehyung got up from the bed and walked towards the door. "I'll go and talk to my hubby now. Bye, Jimin!" he said, and Jimin chuckled, waving his hand. "Bye, Tae!"

Taehyung walked towards his own room and entered, finding Jungkook styling his hair in front of a large mirror. Jungkook looked at Taehyung through the mirror.

"Hey! Where were you? I was trying to find my wallet, but I couldn't. Can you find it for me, please?" Jungkook insisted as he picked up his watch from the table and wore it.

Taehyung nodded and looked around the room. He shook his head when he saw the wallet right on top of the nightstand, clearly visible to the entire world.

"How could you not find the wallet when it's right on top of the nightstand?"

Taehyung walked towards the nightstand, picking up the wallet from it. Jungkook turned over and looked at Taehyung, who was walking towards him with the wallet.

"Oh, really? Was it on it? I literally looked in my entire closet, along with yours. Such a bad guy!"

Taehyung chuckled, handing the wallet to him. "Now take this bad guy before it gets lost somewhere for real."

Jungkook laughed a little before putting the wallet back inside his pocket. "Seriously, what could have happened to me without you," he said, pulling Taehyung closer, who smiled in return.

"Gguk?"

Jungkook hummed, his hand reaching up to caress Taehyung's soft hair from the side, and Taehyung sighed at the touch.

"I talked to Jimin today."

"About what?"

"You know," Taehyung said, rolling his eyes. "He said he is ready anytime we want him. And I think it's been enough time you guys have spent together, even though you both always end up bickering. But I want you to take that next step now."

"Are you that desperate to make your boyfriend sleep with someone else?"

Jungkook raised a brow at him, and Taehyung parted his lips to say something but couldn't. Jungkook found Taehyung's expression quite funny, so he laughed out, making Taehyung scoff in return.

Taehyung hit his chest playfully. "Stop!"

"Okay! Okay!" He said, surrendering his hands up.

"And you know why we are doing this, so stop saying that again and again."

"What? It still doesn't change the fact that I'm going to sleep with—"

Jungkook couldn't complete when Taehyung stomped on his foot with his own. Jungkook yelped out and shook his foot lightly.

"Taehyung! What the heck? My new Balenciaga," Alpha hissed out while Taehyung crossed his arms on his chest and rolled his eyes, looking away from him.

"Your Balenciaga, my foot! Now, stop saying that, or I'll tear every Balenciaga shoe of yours, even your clothes."

Jungkook gasped, gazing up from his foot to Taehyung. "Don't you dare!"

"Oh hell, I can!"

"You can't. If you even touch any of my Balenciagas, I'll throw your new Gucci shoes out of the window."

Taehyung's mouth hung open as he looked at Jungkook with a pissed face. "You will not do anything like that."

"If you can, then I will too. It's tit for tat, baby."

"Ugh! Whatever! Okay, I will not touch your shoes," Taehyung said with a pout on his face, and Jungkook hums.

"And you will not even dare to stare at my Gucci. Do you get that, Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung said, pointing his finger at Alpha, who nods his head immediately, scared of Taehyung's tone.

"Good." Taehyung sighed. "By the way, I wanted to tell you that I'm going to Daegu today to meet my parents."

"Ohh. Great! I'll drop you."

"No, you don't have to. I'll just take my car. You can come to pick me up tomorrow, though."

"So, you're staying for the night?"

"Yeah." Taehyung cleared his throat. "I wanted you both to be alone tonight so that no one will disturb you."

Jungkook nods his head slightly. "Alone? Where is Dad?"

"He isn't home, babe. He had some business trip out of station. How can you not know about your own dad, Gguk?"

Jungkook shrugged.

"You seriously have to stay the night, Taehyung?"

"Of course, Ggukie! I already texted my mom about staying the night."

Alpha sighed, wrapping his arms around Taehyung. "I'm gonna miss you."

Taehyung chuckled and gives a peck on his lips, wrapping his arms around Alpha's neck.

"It's just one night, Kook."

"I'm still gonna miss you."

Taehyung laughed a little. "Aww. You're so cute, Gguk."

"Now, stop teasing and kiss me."

Taehyung leaned and attached his lips to Jungkook's, who immediately pulled Taehyung closer, letting their chests touch. Lips moving gently with each other while eyes shut close.

"Oh, holy shit! My unholy virgin eyes!"

They both pulled away from each other and turned their heads towards the voice. There stood none other than Jimin, his small hand covering his eyes. Jungkook scoffed, "Fucking cockblocker!"

Jimin removed his hand upon hearing alpha murmuring something. "What did you say?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes before speaking, "Never heard of the word knocking before? What if we were in a more inappropriate condition than just kissing?"

Taehyung hit his arm again, "Jungkook!"

Alpha just rolled his eyes at that.

"What happened, Jimin? Did you need anything?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin's attention diverted from the alpha towards Taehyung. "Actually, I-I wanted to meet hyung today. It's been two weeks, and I haven't met him in person, and I miss him."

"Oh, Okay. You can go meet him, Jimin. You don't have to ask us or anybody. If you want someone to drop you, then Jungkook can do that. Right, gguk?"

Jungkook huffed as he looked at Taehyung. "Excuse me? And why would I do that?"

"What do you mean? Jimin wants to meet Yoongi hyung, so you will drop him at his house. There is nothing to discuss here."

"Taehyung, I'm getting late for the meeting, and I need to--"

"Shut it, gguk! You were the one who was asking me to kiss you and stuff before," Taehyung grumbled, rolling his eyes. "You will drop Jimin off, or you'll never get kisses from me. Choose!"

Jungkook raised a brow at him. "Are you kidding me?"

"No! I'm not."

"Ugh! Fine."

*

So, after Taehyung practically blackmailed Jungkook, Alpha agreed to drop Jimin off. They were currently in the car, with Jungkook behind the wheel and Jimin in the passenger seat, observing the leaves of the trees swaying in the wind outside the window.

Jimin decided to enjoy the breeze and pressed the button to lower the car window. He reveled in the wind tousling his hair, but Jungkook wasn't impressed. "The hell is wrong with you?"

Turning to Jungkook with a blank expression, Jimin asked, "What?"

Jungkook scowled at Jimin, then focused on the road. "The wind is hitting me on the head like a damn pebble. Close that window!"

Annoyed, Jimin retorted, "Excuse me? It's refreshing and pleasant like this. You can't understand this feeling, you heartless alpha!"

"F that feeling! Close the damn window, Park Jimin."

"No! I'm not gonna. It's not like your side's window is open. It's on my side, so I can do anything I want."

Jungkook smirked. "This is my car, for your kind information, midget! Every side of this car is mine. Do as I say."

Jimin whined but complied, pulling the window up and crossing his arms, pouting on the seat.

At a red light, Jungkook expressed his frustration. "This is all because of you. I'm gonna be late for the office," he blurted out, opening his car window.

Jimin furrowed his brows. "Hello, Mr. Jeon! I wasn't the one responsible for the traffic. Kindly stop accusing me for everything."

"But you're responsible for making me late."

"Excuse me? I'm the reason you're late?" Jimin scoffed for the nth time. "Okay, sure! I am, and I'm delighted to be. You know what? I enjoy seeing people in misery."

"I knew," Jungkook shook his head as he pulled a cigarette from his pocket, lighted it with a lighter, and took a drag. Jimin scrunched his nose at the smoke leaving Jungkook's mouth, half going out the window and half enveloping him. He waved his hand in front of his face, warding off the unpleasant smoke.

"Disgusting!"

Jungkook smirked when he saw Jimin coughing lightly, intentionally keeping the car filled with smoke instead of blowing it out the window. The signal turned green, and the cars started moving. Jungkook accelerated with one hand on the wheel and the other holding his cigarette. He taped the brakes occasionally due to the traffic ahead.

"Does Taehyung know you smoke?" Jimin asked, waving away some of the smoke affecting his face. He had never seen him smoking before. Jungkook nodded lightly as he took a turn onto a different road, the cigarette still between his teeth.

"Doesn't he ever tell you to quit that?"

Jungkook seized the cigarette from between his teeth, shooting a quick glance at Omega.

"Always," He replied with nonchalance, prompting Omega to shake his head in disbelief.

"As expected."

"Expected from whom? Me or Taehyung?"

"From both, actually."

Jungkook smirked subtly, "So, you see me as the typical bad guy."

"Maybe."

Alpha's smirk broadened as he casually tossed the cigarette out of the window. "So, you thought I was hot?"

Jimin appeared both confused and flustered. "W-what? What are you talking about? Where did that even come from? Bad guys aren't hot, silly!"

"But you thought I was. Didn't you?"

"W-what are you saying? I never said that! Okay?"

Jungkook chuckled at Omega's nervousness. "But on that day, you said I was hot. I'm sure I wasn't hearing things."

"Are you crazy? I-I never said that you're hot. Don't be too cocky about yourself, Mr. Jeon."

"Okay, if you say so, Mr. Park." Jungkook said, smirking inwardly because he did remember Jimin calling him that.

"If Taehyung told you to stop smoking, then why didn't you do that, Jeon?"

"Some habits are impossible to change, midget."

"You should try at least," Jimin retorted, and Jungkook sighed, acknowledging the futility of change.

"I did. A lot of times, actually."

"Try again then. Keep on trying until you achieve it."

"Stop talking, midget."

"Ugh, Fine." Jimin said, looking away from Alpha. Jungkook parked his car in front of Jimin's house. "Now get out, you fat-ass midget! I'm already late."

"Excuse me? Why do you always talk about my ass, huh? Do you like it that much?"

Jungkook looked at Jimin and smirked. "You don't know how much I liked it." He whispered, making Jimin gulp at his husky voice.

"You don't know how much I want to grab it and then squeeze it. You don't know how much I want to spank that thick ass of yours whenever you called me those stupid names. You don't know how much I wanted to pound—"

"Shut up, you pervert!" Jimin shouted, clearly flustered and turned on by Alpha's words.

Alpha glanced at Jimin's red face and sweaty forehead, bursting into laughter.

"I was just kidding, midget."

"What kind of joke is that? Disgusting."

"Oh, come on! I know you liked it. And I also know how much you wanted me to do all that in real—"

"No, I don't! I don't want you to do any of that unholy shit! Pervert." Jimin muttered the last word under his breath, but Jungkook heard it clearly.

Jungkook smirked again.

"But your face said something else."

"W-what about my face?"

"It was getting red, midget! It was so clear that you were blushing. Even a blind old man would have said the same." Alpha laughed.

Jimin looked at his face in the mirror in the car, and he almost died out of embarrassment.

"N-no! I wasn't blushing. It was just... just makeup."

"Yeah. Keep telling yourself that." Jungkook said. "Will you get out now? I'm getting late for the office."

"Okay, okay! I also didn't want to be in this stupid car smelling like a cigarette!"

Jimin opened the car door and slammed it shut.

"I'm not going to pick you up, so come back by yourself!" Jungkook shouted, starting the car again.

"I didn't need your help, Alpha. Just go away. Shoo, shoo!" Jimin shouted back, walking far from the car towards the house door. Jungkook huffed, annoyed, and drove off to his office momentarily.

*

Ayooo ladies and gentlemen!!!

Hope you hoes likes da chap. I have put my blood sweat and tears into this so you better comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576K 33.4K 49
Where a cold true blood alpha. Got a hatred against Omega's. And one day he saves a beta boy and takes him home to his pack. But was he really a bet...
3.6M 217K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...
1.3M 71.2K 50
As a male omega, the rarest and most desired kind of werewolves, Kim Taehyung has grown up in the shadows, hiding his true identity by taking scent s...
1M 59.6K 36
the rule goes like this- "In a war, the pack alpha that lost must offer their first born to the winning pack." top!jungkook bottom!taehyung |this wo...