Trials and Tribulations with...

By wonderlessgemini

Odell Beckham Jr is a damn good football player. And he knew it! He at the hype of his career last thing he... More

2) No Trinity!
3) Babysitter?
4) New Start
5) Touchdown Daddy
Author Note
6) Awkward Moments
7) Meeting New People
8) Shrimp Award
9) Best Of Nights
Author's Notes
10) California Love
11) Trinity's Birthday Bash
12) Family Time
13) Date Night
14) The Flu
15)Criminals and Football Players
A/N Chapter 15
16) Jobless and Lost
17) Blood Betrayal
18) Dancing Babies
19) New Team Member
20) Burning to Dance
21) Boys Will Be Boys
22) Awkward Family Dinners
23) 2 Fights and a Make Up
24) Flirtatious
25) White Girls and Barbados
26) Day 1: Barbados
27) Day 2 Barbados
28) Day 3 Barbados
29) Vacation And Grief
30) Keeping Faith
31) Awaken
32) Surprises
33) Birthday Feels
34) Meeting The Family
35) Mending Relationships
36) New Positions
37) One Of Those Nights
38) Finally Family Time
39) Happy Occasions
40)

1) Introducing Trinity

12.7K 331 150
By wonderlessgemini

*Odell*

I wake, sleep, eat football. It's who I am. I am football. It runs through my veins. Ain't nothing better then it. Nothing beats the thrill of making a touchdown. Playing as a wide receiver for the Giants is a blessing.

I'm Odell Beckham Jr. I'm 6'0ft even. 215 pounds of muscle. I'm mocha color with a smile to drop panties. I got a mohawk cut with natural curly hair. No sponge shit. I recent bleached the top part. I'm covered with tattoos. I guess you can say I'm handsome.

My alarm clock rang. It was four in the morning and I needed to go on my run. I got up and took a cold shower to wake me up. I got dress in my black basketball shorts and my Black Nike shirt. I put on my Navy Blue Nike Run shoes. I grabbed my phones and ear phones. And I was put the door.

Running in the morning always go gave me piece of mind. I felt one energize through put the day when I run. I ran for two hours and went back home.

I made my Green Boost Protein shake and dranked it as I watch old Giants games. In doing that you look at the mistakes you make and correct it. After that it was time to head to the Giants football arena, which was called MetLife Stadium . When I got there I was the first one. As always. First one there last to leave.

After ten minutes or so, everyone came in. We changed into our pads and headed on the field. Coach was there with a mean look on his face. Last week we lost and he didn't take it too well.

"Everyone shut the fuck up! " Coach Coughlin yelled. We all quiet down real quick.

"Yall think yall got the right to talk after the asswhooping yall received last week!" he said pausing to look at all of us.

"We only lost by a touchdown. " Eli Manning our QB said.

" That touchdown should've been block" Coach C yelled in his face.

"We did what we could" Markus Kuhn our DT said.

"Yea coach we was busting out ass out there" I said.

"Oh really? " he said a little too calm for my liking. We shook our heads yea.

" THEN WHY THE FUCK YALL LOST! HUH! Get to your assigned drill. We will be here till the sun goes down."he yelled as we got up and went to our assigned drills.

Of course my drills were 3 cone drill, shuttle run, and catching the ball. I did my drills over and over and over again. Finally three hours later he said we could take a break.

Everyone went to the rec room where football players wives or mom cooked lunched. Sometimes it would be chefs but the guys like that home cooked meal type of thing.

Of course no one was here for me. I didn't have a wife. I am in no position to settle down anytime soon. My mother was in Louisiana coaching track at Nicholls State University. I am so proud of her. I rather her do that then come here just to fix me a sandwich.

"Coach trynna kill us I swear! " Victor said as we all sat down.

" Right bih! " I said.

"Shit who finna go to NYD with me." Jason ask

"New York Dolls? That's that place but I got a date with the misses" Andre said.

"Anyone else" Jason ask.

"I gotchu" I said as we dapped up.

"Of course yall single yall can go to the strip club willy nilly" Andre said.

"Willy nilly? Did you lose your manhood during your drills" Eli joked as we all laugh.

There was some people dress in suits talking to coach. He pointed at me and I looked away. Probably reporters for an interview. I ain't feelin it today. They walked over to our table.

"Mr. Beckham. May we please speak with you" one of the suits lady ask me.

"Ooooo" the guys said.

"Shut up! Yea no problem" I told then as I got up and followed them.

"I'm sure you are wondering why we are here. My name is Veronica Balis and this is my partner Jim Cryer."

"Nice to meet you. So why are you guys here" I ask.

"Do you know this lady." Mr. Cryer ask me. He showed me a picture of an old college fling. I remember her, we fucked occasionally. She was light skin, light brown eyes, and a petite figure, long dark brown hair.

"Um yea, Tia" I said.

" Tamara Jones. She had a daughter and she put your name in the birth certificate" Ms. Balis said.

"Lots of female do that now a days. I haven't seen her in four years" I said.

"Her daughter is four years old. We are sorry to say Tamara Jones has past away. " Mr. Cryer said

" I'm sorry as well. But I still don't understand,"

"We are with Social Services. And we have tried to get in touch with any family. Tamara seem not to have any. We need a family for her daughter and that's you."

"Yall don't even know it's mines" I said.

"We took it to the liberty and did a blood test. We got your blood test from your coach when you guys do your daily check ups and we got Ms. Jones Daughters blood and it was a match. You are her father." Ms. Balis told me.

"This is too much" I said sitting down.

"We are here to make a deal. We know you are a busy bachelor and don't want to be tied down with a child. So for a month she will be in your custody. When the month is up we will come back and if you want to still keep her you sign some papers and she's all yours. If not then you sign your rights of being her dad over and she will be emitted in the system for foster care or adoption. " Mr. Cryer said.

" Just a month."

"Yup" he said.

"What if I want to sign over her rights now" I said.

"No we want to give you the chance to see her and know her before you make this decision. Once you make it. Nothing and I mean nothing can reverse it. No court no judge can reverse it. " Ms. Balis said.

" Aight. What's her name? " I ask.

" Why don't you ask her yourself. She's in that room " she pointed to one of the weight rooms.

" Okay so what's gonna happen"

"Well when we found her. She didn't have any other clothes but three outfits. I bought her something. She was not living in the best conditions. " she said.

" So yall leave and she's with me. " I said.

" Yes. In fact we will get going now. Have nice day sir. We will check up in two weeks"

They walk away and I stare at the room where my daughter is. I can't believe I got a kid. My pull out game is always strong. I shook my head and walked in the room. A little girl was sitting at the bench presses. She was light skin, big Brown eyes, my nose and mouth. She had curly brown hair. She was cute.

"Hey" I said.

"Hi" she said.

"What's your name"

"Trinity Odella Beckham" she said standing up. She was to my knees.

"Nice to meet you I'm-"

"My daddy" she said as she hugged me.

I was shocked but I bent down to her level and hugged her back. "Yea I'm your daddy"

"Mommy had a picture of you" she said as she pulled out an old photo of mine. Back when I was in college.

"Really. Um you hungry" I ask.

"Yes" she said shaking her head.

"Let's go get something to eat then" I said as I grabbed her hand and walked out the room. She rolled her little Frozen suitcase and we were back in the rec room.

"Odell who child you just stole" Eli joked.

"Mines " I said.

"Nah come now that's yo niece" Victor ask.

"No she's mine. Just found out today" I said as I fixed her a plate.

"What's your name cutie pie " Andre ask.

" Trinity" she said as climbed my lap.

"That's a cute name. How old are you? " Victor ask. Her mouth was full so she held up four fingers.

" Wow. She's a big girl. " Eli said to me.

"EVERYBODY BREAK IS OVER. EVERYONE TO THE WEIGHT ROOM!" coach C yelled.

"Why he so loud? " Trinity said.

" You'll get use to it. " Andre said as everyone got up and left.

" Um. Stay here and finish eating. Um here I got games on my phone. If you need me imma be over there" I said putting her down on her own seat.

"Um don't move unless you need me " I said before going on the weight room.

I did my bench presses and everything. After an hour and a half later coach said we could stop. We huddle around and waited for him to speak.

" Look I am being tough on yall cuz I got to okay. It's gonna be a tough season this year. We gotta make it. Everyone saying we ain't. It's up to yall. I can only do so much. So what yall gonna do!? " he said.

" Win! " we said.

" What?! "

"Win!"

"Who are we?! "

GIANTS!"

"I SAID WHO ARE WE?! "

" WE ARE THE GIANTS! " we yelled as we got hyped.

" Now get out here" he said as we rushed out.

I look at the table where I left Trinity and she wasn't there. Come on! Hasn't been 24 hours and I already lost her. I looked around and I couldn't find her.

"Who you looking for? " I heard a voice I turn around and looked down and there she was.

" You" I said.

"Your sweaty. Ew" she said. I laughed.

"Okay I have to go shower can you please stay right there in that chair." I said.

"Oh okay" she said. She went to the chair and sat down.

I went to the locker room and took a shower. I didn't know what I was gonna do with Trinity. I don't the first thing when it comes to kids. I don't how to be a father.

When I was done I got dress as I heard crying. It had to be Trinity. I grabbed my bag and went to the rec room. She was on the ground crying.

"What's wrong" I said picking her up.

"I fell! " she cried out

" Awe your okay" I said.

"But my shoe broke " she said pointing out her sandal. One of the straps popped off.

" Don't you have another pair " I ask. She shook her head no.

"I'm sad see" she said pointing to her face.

" I see. Okay let's go and get you a new pair of shoes" I said

"Really? " she said cheering up.

" Yea I need to get you diapers or pull ups too"

"Diapers! I'm a big girl"

"Your potty trained? "

"Yes daddy." she said.

" Okay well I still need other child like things"

We headed out and I saw coach wife. She should know what I need. She got three kids. We walked up to her and she smiled.

"Well hello Odell. Whose the little one" she said.

"My daughter."

"So she is yours. I saw when they were bringing her in. She's adorable." she said.

"Thank you. Um, Mrs. Coughlin do you know what I would need for her at my place? " I ask.

" Why of course. How old is she"

"Four"

"Okay how about I send you a text with all the things you need. " she said.

" That's fine. Um where do I go and get these items" I said. I felt so dumb asking these questions.

"Perhaps a store. I'm kidding go to Wimbledon Kids Boutique on Glades. " she said.

" Aight. Thanks Mrs. Coughlin." I said as I took Trinity to my car.

"Make sure you put her in the back. And don't let the cops see you. She needs a Booster chair. It'll be on the list. " she yelled out.

I did what she said and put her in the back of my red corvette. I headed out on Glades and I looked at my phone and sure enough she sent a text. It's a long ass list.

"Where are we going" Trinity ask.

"Uh to the store "

" Okay" she said playing with her hair.

I saw the store and I pulled in. I got her out the car and we walked in. Trinity gasp when she saw all the barbie toys. I had to drag her away as I look for someone who worked there.

"Hi I'm Mandy. How can I help you."

"Yea um I need all of this stuff" I said showing her the list.

"Oh okay. No problem. Let's get started. " she went off and I followed her.

Her and Trinity picked things out and I saw the shoe section. I went over and looked for something Trinity would like. She liked purple so I saw a purple and white sandal. I didn't know her shoe size so I called her over.

When she came over I looked at her shoe and she was a size three in kids. I found her shoe size and showed her the shoes. She didn't like it.

"Why not" I said. That hurt my feelings.

"It's not cute daddy" she said. She went up and down the aisle and grabbed like three pairs of shoes.

"You like those" I ask.

"Yes" she said shaking her head fast. I went back and got her size in the shoes.

"Aight anything else." Manny came back and ask.

"Clothes? " I said.

" Come on Trinity let's go get you some dresses" Mandy said. She gave me back my phone and I went to go sit down.

Thirty minutes later they came back. I looked over at the checking area and it was packed with bags. Dear Lord this child gonna empty my bank account.

"Ready to hear the total" she ask.

"I guess"

"$1,245.78. Cash or credit" she said getting behind the counter.

"Credit" I said as I swiped my card.

"Okay here is your receipt. Have a great day. " she said.

I grabbed as much as I can and Trinity struggled with the three bads she had. We walked out and I put her things in the trunk. I grabbed her car seat thing and put it in the back. She sat down in it and I buckled her up.

" You good" I ask.

"Yea. I'm sleepy" she said.

"Aight we finna go home" I said.

It was a long as day for me. I got to my condo and grabbed a sleeping Trinity. I put her on the couch as I went to get the bags. When I was done I went in my room and collapse on my bed. I took my shirt off and went to sleep. As I was about to drift off when I felt someone's presence.

"Daddy? " she said.

"Huh" I said with my eyes close.

"It's dark out there. "

" Turn the light on then"

"I don't want to sleep there" she said.

"Okay. Come here" I said. I picked her up and put her on my bed. She laid on my chest and soon enough she was back to sleep. And so was I.

*Authors Note: This is my new book. Yall like or nah! Comment below. Vote please!!

Odell?

Trinity?

RIP Tamara?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 1.2K 44
Odell and Brielle are back years later still going strong and crazy in love with each other. Their kids are all grown up now and learning a lot about...
118K 5.1K 43
"she was supposed to be a bet." ira-reice has been waiting for her big break, and now she has it. in the form of managing social media accounts of an...
1.3M 40.6K 84
Alana Cardenas is a young, beautiful, and independent New York native. Her family is very close and consist of her father an three overprotective bro...
197K 6.1K 84
Ari has been single and she don't need no man but once she meets Odell Beckham jr, one of NFL's top football players... will she fall for him or play...