He'll always be mine.

By aurorasmiles

First book: He'll always be mine. (Completed) Second book : He's all yours (ongoing) Arrio Sandoval, future... More

Rejection. (Part1)
Mate (part2)
New car (part3)
Hickie(p4)
Dinner (p5)
Dana's house. (P6)
Intruder. (P7)
Til death. (P8)
Werewolf? (P9)
Strange. (P10)
The ring (P11)
The twins. (P12)
Twenty bucks. (P13)
Help (P14)
Sleepover (P15)
Scream (P16)
Murder. (P17)
Let me out! (P18)
Pack doctor (P19)
WWDD? (P20)
Chasing mate (P21)
She's back (P22)
Awkward. (P23)
Magic (P24)
Moving in? (P25)
He's mine (P26)
Ceremony (P27)
F monday (P28)
Lesbian? (P29)
Family time. (P30)
Love? (P32)
Safe and sound (P33)
Me? (P34)
Found him. (P35)
Darth Vader? (P36)
Father in law. (P37)
Escaped! (P38)
Finally (P39)
My Sweet Zeke (P40)
Truly I love you (P41)
Not the end. (42)
The end (43)
Epilogue (P44)

Defeated (P31)

7.4K 356 91
By aurorasmiles

Arrio's POV
Zeke taking Kai

"Go after them! Don't let him touch our mate!" Axel growls as Kai gets pulled away. I step forward when Scarlet stops me.

"Don't worry he's not going to hurt him" I sigh. I know he's not going to hurt him. That's not what I'm worrying about.

"Is that a tail?" We turn to look at Mia who's holding a fluffy tail . "What's this metal part?" She ask and points at the end of the tail. What the fuck.

"Mia don't touch it." Dana takes it from her hand and puts in back in the bag "that's not for our virgin eyes." She says squeezing Dana's cheeks.

"Was that a fucking butt plug?!" Scarlet asks taking the bag. "There's a collar as well!" She laughs as she continues searching through the bag. "Oh look a card.. let's see what it says." She opens it up and reads it out loud for us.

Congrats on finding your mate.Your mother said your mate was human so I figured this would be the best way to turn her into a werewolf. I hope you two have fun and be safe. Actually scratch that... it's not like you're get pregnant if you're not safe . Ha! 

Sincerely Ezekiel Lloyd.

P.s. this was originally a wedding present for my sister but fuck that bitch.

"Can I crumble this paper?" Scarlet asks.

"Please do." Daña answers.

"Wait! I like keeping cards! Can I have it?" Mia asks as she reaches for the card. Scarlet looks at Dana. Dana sighs but compels. "Thank you." Mia says and hugs the card.

"Let's get back to baking!" Dean announces as he heads back to the kitchen.

"Mate is taking too long." Axel growls. "Let's go see if he's ok." I'm sure he is but there's nothing wrong with checking. As I wash my hand, his scent is floating around me again "mates back!" I quickly dry my hands and head out the kitchen.

I stop at the entrance when I see Kai in the arms of another man. I growl at the scene in front of me . How dare he carry my mate. Kai looks at me and glares "you scared me Arrio."

I scared him? Is that all he can say to me? "Come here Kai."  I order. He shakes  his head. What? Why doesn't he want to come. Shouldn't he be happy that I want him next to me?

"Ok you can put me down." He frowns. I stay put as the nimrod passes me and sits my Kai inside. What just happened?

"Go call mate.

"It hurts." I say, placing a hand on my chest.

"Arrio.. go with mate." I nod and listen. I turn around and stand behind Kai. "Find an excuse to get him away from that thing. "

"Kai" I start. He turns to look at me. "I'm going to go bring some ice cream from the pack house. You want to come?" He frowns which causes another pain.

"Sure." He shrugs and jumps off the stool. Maybe it's just me but it didn't seem like he really wanted to go. He looks back at the Buffon  "yeah?"  I look down and notice his hand on my Kai.

"I'm coming too." He grabs his hand and smirks. "Aren't you going to lead us?"

This was not the plan. Why won't Kai say anything. This was a perfect way to be alone. But here we are with the thorn being stuck to us. I seriously feel like I'm the third wheel.

.
.
.

"There's that many flavors in this world and I've only been eating chocolate!?" Kai tells the Voldemort .

I've been doing research on names to call people you don't like and that was the top of the list. I guess he's this Villian who attacks kids or something. I'm not really sure but i know it is an insult. Im still writing them down though.

We begin to leave and pass the stairs. "You're here again?" Shari asks.

"Damn Brittany don't you have anything better to do. Instead of hiding on the stairs from all the male prey you want to pounce on" Kai says causing me to chuckle. I don't understand why he keeps calling her Brittany but it's funny.

She smiles at Thanos "hi. I'm Shari" she reaches to shake his hand.  Perfect Shari. Take him away.

"Hi" Kai pushes it to the side.  "he doesn't give a fuck" he turns around and nudges It to move forward. I turn around and continue walking.

"Did he just get jealous? Of that thing!?" Axel growls. I ignore him and step out the house.

"You've become territorial these days" I hear Darth vador say to my mate.  "I don't mind" he whispers. I step in the car and close the door.

"Do something! Why aren't you waiting for our mate!?" I clench my hands on the steering wheel. I need to control Axel. He can't come out, or he'll definitely kill him.

Once they get in the car I drive off. I say nothing all the way back and once we arrive I quickly get out and rush inside. I know he'll come to me. Kai's just trying to keep him happy. He doesn't want there to be problems. It's not because he doesn't love me. No he loves me.

I pass by the kitchen looking in with a plastered smile "oh you're-" Dean Starts but cuts himself off when he looks up at me "are you crying?" He asks. I furrow my brows. Crying? I reach up and touch my cheek. There's s tear.

I look back to the entrance . He's not coming. Is he? "Im going for a run." I whisper and walk through the kitchen to go out the back door. "If he asks tell him I'll be back." Though something tells me he won't ask.

I shift, ripping my clothes to pieces. "Why isn't mate with us? Doesn't he want us?"

"I don't know Axel. " I answer. Kai is acting weird. He's acting like he doesn't want us.

"He's our mate of course he wants us! Go back" I block him and head to the woods. I need to clear my head and the best place to do it is at my thinking spot.

I shift back and climb my tree err well our tree. Dean and I claimed it when we came for our first run. We built a tree house that is hidden by all the branches. We've left extra clothes for whenever we come here. It's quite beautiful I do say myself. The tree itself was magnificent. It was the eldest in th woods. You could tell by how thick it's become.

It was perfect for our tree house. Dean and i haven't come here together in awhile. We still come separately when we need to think. We made a promise to never show anyone our spot. Except for our mates.which at the moment doesn't seem possible.

"You didn't even try to get him by himself." Axel scolds "he could be with us right now if you would've just taken him."

"Axel we can't force him to come. He didn't even want to get ice cream with me. Why would he want to come all the way out here."

"Maybe he was just tired."

"No . You know that's not it. You know it's something else."

"..."

"It's that's damn bracelet." I whisper. I look to my side and kick the chair. "It's doing something with our bond!" I shout. I continue kicking things and throwing stuff around "it's ruining us!"

"We need to get rid of it!"

"Don't you think I fucking know that!" I shout. Axel stays silent. I've never once yelled at him. "I'm sorry." I drop what was in my hand and plop myself on the ground with my knees to my chest. "I'm so sorry."

"It's ok. I'm sorry for acting like it was so simple.

"No. It's ok to think like that. I mean It should've been simple. This isn't how finding your mate should be. We'll suppposed to be happy.I cross my arms and Lay my head on top of them. "I feel. .. "

"Yes?"

"I feel defeated" I let out a frustrated sigh.

"I know.. I know."

"I'll just catch you up later ok?" I tell Dean,. "I don't want to ruin our dinner." He nods with a frown. I smile and continue eating .

I had to go to the pack house before coming back here. There was another murder, however this time it was both mates. The woman was just stabbed. It seemed like she was killed first. About an hour before the man was. I didn't know them that well. It's hard to meet everyone in a pack as huge as ours.

The woman however was found with a bag over her head. Not just any bag. No it was a bag from 'Home of the Gullveig, Scarlet's store. Why would he use a bag from that store just irks me the wrong way. Is my Kai in danger?

Does he know about me and Kai?

Or is this just a coincidence?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 17.2K 69
After millenia spent alone, Lorenzo craves for his mate more than ever. He meets a woman that he'd like to make his, even though she's not his mate...
1M 39.1K 19
The rejection of your mate is worse a fate than death. Not only is your life almost meaningless, the pain can drive you insane. Alistair Wolfe had ev...
3.6M 149K 37
Sven Gale has been rejected. It is final. I mean all the bullying, all the bad treatment, all the harsh words they sucked, but nothing broke his hear...
6.1K 362 13
True love. Mates. The very backbone of the werewolf species. But what happens when your Alpha mate rejects you? --------- Eden Cross is a Beta wo...