worlds away , louis partridge

By louisology

𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕 ━ . 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦, 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺 �... More

𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚
━━━━━━ . 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕
𝒊. pools of honey
𝒊𝒊. genuine
𝒊𝒊𝒊. "sounds about white"
𝒊𝒗. dirt pathways
𝒗. ms.ryan
𝒗𝒊. skater boy
𝒗𝒊𝒊. millie effing bobby brown
𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. anxiety
𝒊𝒙. two new followers
𝒙. "i'll make sure of it"
𝒙𝒊. lame
𝒙𝒊𝒊. i'm into it
𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. on my way
𝒙𝒊𝒗. love, lou
𝒙𝒗. thoughts?
𝒙𝒗𝒊. moment of weakness
𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. "you're not some toy"
𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. vent
𝒙𝒊𝒙. denial
𝒙𝒙. accept & decline
𝒙𝒙𝒊. "real is rare"
𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊. disappointment
𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. blonde dud
𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒗. letting go
𝒙𝒙𝒗. thankful
𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊. catching up
𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. seventeen
𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. the same stars
𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒙. "come find me"
𝒙𝒙𝒙. blue flyer
𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒊. honor
𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊. stubborn
𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. groupchat
𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒗. hotel room
𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒗. sunset & snowfall
𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊. mills
𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. "trust me"
𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. the night we met
𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒙. mooney diner.
𝒙𝒍. shopped out.
𝒙𝒍𝒊. tin man
𝒙𝒍𝒊𝒊. changed
𝒙𝒍𝒊𝒗. love letter
𝒙𝒍𝒗. festivities
𝒙𝒍𝒗𝒊. "catch me if you can"
𝒙𝒍𝒗𝒊𝒊. smile for me
𝒙𝒍𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. bruva
𝒙𝒍𝒊𝒙. happy new year, ry
𝒍. unexpected
not an update.

𝒙𝒍𝒊𝒊𝒊. mistletoe

4.4K 146 677
By louisology

𝒓𝒚𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘

    "MOVE, BITCH. THESE are heavy." A fiddling Daniel joked, almost dropping two of the wrapped Christmas presents he had stacked in his hands. Behind him, holding a couple gift bags, was Mariah. I opened the front door a few inches so she could be let inside. "Merry Almost-Christmas, my wife."

The two of them arriving around the same time resulted in me smirking a bit, but not enough for them to see. They also matched almost, with their dark denim jeans and vivid tan shirts upon their upper torsos. Mariah's had a bit more detail and Daniel wore a flannel over his, that I can say. I don't know if it was intentional, but I personally think it's adorable on them.

I watched Daniel head into the living room to our left, placing each of his gifts for God-knows who beneath the large Christmas tree. A hundred presents it seems like was already planted under it due to everyone at the party.

Today, Tuesday December 22nd, is the Darr Family's annual Christmas party. We've hosted it for as long as I can remember, other than the single
year my grandparents did. This gathering however is for family and friends. My mother and father usually throw it a couple days before Christmas Eve, so on the actual day we can be with family strictly.

Our informal "guest-list" always consists of my siblings and I's friends, our parent's friends, and of course my other family members. Such as my grandparents, aunt, cousins, you get the idea.

This is the first year I've invited more people other than Daniel, Mariah, and Ivy. To be specific, I invited Louis and his family.

To say I'm anxious for their arrival is an understatement. All day I've been helping my mother clean the house, take care of my younger siblings, and getting ready mostly. I'm making more than sure to make a good first impression meeting Louis' mother and sister.

Issie and his father would be coming as well, but they decided to stay in London due to work and other personal things. Which is completely okay.

Meeting Millie in person is something I'm nerv-excited for though. I would love to be closer with her, along with Issie as well. From what Louis has informed me, her and Margot have a lot alike.

"When is Louis coming?" Daniel questioned, plopping down on the L-shaped sofa beside River. He wrapped his left arm around the boy's shoulders. "When everyone else is coming at 7. You're always early."

I sat down on the recliner, adjusting my slightly cropped shirt in the process.

Honestly, I had no idea what to wear. I knew wearing a too cropped shirt wouldn't be the best in this occasion. So, I just decided on a light-washed pair of mom-jeans with rips at the knees, and a cropped long-sleeve red button up.

Not too formal and not too casual either. I'm hoping. I paired it with variations of gold jewelry and my black Converse high-tops, so maybe that'll make it better.

"I wanted Daniel to be early." River remarked, earning a fist-bump from my friend sitting beside him. I playfully rolled my eyes at the two boys.

After setting each gift bag below the tree, Mariah flopped down beside River as well. My younger brother side-hugged her. "What did the elves do today, Riv?"

I mentally groaned once I heard Daniel ask him
that question.

Them dumbass elves have caused nothing but trouble for my older siblings and I this holiday season. I can't recall how many times I've randomly remembered in the middle of the nighttime to move Evie and River's favorite part of every December.

Our mother always forgets to move them, so honestly it's up to us teens to keep the Christmas tradition going. Like last night, Sawyer and I had to move them into the kitchen by the coffee maker for a "Elf Fueling Station."

Sawyer's exact words to me were, "I swear these kids better still believe in this shit." It was 3 AM, and the two of us were honestly sleep deprived. But, we got the job done and that's all that matters.

Even though I've been practically counting down until the days they go back to the "North Pole," I know how important it can be to them. Honestly, I would still believe in Santa if it wasn't for Sawyer and I catching our parents putting our gifts under the tree one Christmas morning.

I know he's make-believe and I'm literally 17, but he's one folktale that I'll forever want to believe in. He's one of the best parts of the whole holiday and I'm never going to spoil it for Evie and River just over my slight annoyance.

"They were by the coffee maker, drinking a Keurig cup." He exclaimed, pointing towards the direction of the kitchen. Daniel nodded in response.

Suddenly the doorbell rung throughout the entire home, making Mariah jump a bit. I looked over at River, who was already shaking his head. "Fine, I'll get it."

I quickly stood up from the recliner and made my way back into the entryway. I didn't quite know who was going to be behind the door, considering my parents and grandparents, and some of their friends were in the kitchen getting ready.

Due to the daylight falling and the slightly cold wind outside, I didn't want to keep the person waiting for too long.

Opening the white front door, I was quickly greeted by the most joyful and bright person I know.

My dear aunt Gemma.

"JOY TO THE WORLD!" She boasted loudly into the air, motioning for me to help her with the mountain of presents she had stacked in her arms. It was like how Daniel was before, but way more. The pile was most likely as tall as River. "THE LORD HAS COME, LET EARTH RECEIVE HER KING!"

I took a few presents off the top of the pile before she made her way into my home. My smile grew brighter once my eyes planted on my 2 beloved cousins behind her, Stef and Ruby.

It's not often when I get to see my Dad's sister and my cousins. Since they live about 3 hours North-West in San Francisco, we only get to spend time with them on holidays like these. Except they weren't able to visit this past holiday, Thanksgiving.

Stef grinned at me with her arms wide open, "My favorite person ever." Both of us hugged each other tightly as we haven't seen each other in years it feels like. I felt Ruby tug on my jeans gently from below.

A year is Stef and I's age gap. She's right between Margot and I, which contributes to why we're so close. She looks a lot like Margot, and their personality is oddly similar too. With their dirty blonde locks and confident strut, I've always been jealous of both of them.

And Ruby's age is 2, just one year younger than Evie. I swear the two toddlers love each other more than any of our other family members.

You would think they were twins if you didn't know their actual relation. The same bright blonde curls and hazel-greenish eyes. The only difference is their height, which makes sense due to Evelin being older.

My "hippie like" aunt is one of those younger aunts that definitely let you drink when your parents aren't around. She gives amazing advice, along with great gifts as well, I may add.

She's my only aunt, that I know of. Since my mother's side of the family never really talks to us due to the grudge they've held on her for getting pregnant at a young age. But, it's fine with me truthfully.

"Hi." I exclaimed cheerfully, leaning down to hug Ruby. Her tiny arms wrapped around my neck and I squeezed her small body. "You're getting so big."

Her toothy grin caused me to smile as well, it was hard not to. A brown teddy bear was placed in her right arm. She added, "I'm a big girl now."

I pointed towards the kitchen after the 3 of us greeted each other. I watched them follow behind their mother who was exchanging hugs with my mom, dad, and grandparents.

I entered the living room once again. Surprisingly, Margot and Sawyer made their way downstairs and took my spot on the recliner.

"I'm so fucking nervous-" I stopped mid-sentence once my eyes planted on River. "I'm so flipping nervous for Louis to come." Mariah patted on a spot beside her on the couch, which I gladly sat on.

Sawyer sarcastically responded, "What's the worst that could happen? You messing up and Louis will never want to see you again and go back all the London?" I glared at him blankly. "You're so funny."

"I'm just joking, but you've seen Louis in person a million times. You'll be fine."

I scoffed, "Yeah, but I've never seen his mom or his sister in person." His mouth formed into a o. "Well, like I said, you'll be fine."

"I guess so."

The Christmas party started soon after my aunt and cousins arrived. About 20 more familiar faces appeared in my house, which honestly I probably haven't talked to but one time in my lifetime. It caused my nervousness to become worse, it didn't help at all.

I sat on the stairs in the entryway along with Stef, Daniel, and Mariah. Since I've known Daniel and Mariah for forever, Stef has become close with them as well. They ask about her now and then sometimes.

"Okay, so, you're dating Tewksbury and you never told me?" Stef practically yelled, causing me to nudge her arm. The girl winced in pain dramatically and her dangerously long blonde hair shifted over to her right shoulder. "We're not dating."

Daniel informed, "They might as well be though." I squinted my eyes at the boy, the 3 laughed at me.

"I mean, y'all kissed and have confessed your liking towards each other? Why aren't you dating?"

I'd be his. If he asked.

There was no way I would ask him to my boyfriend. It's not that I think men have to do it or anything, I just think I would end up getting too scared, huddle up into a ball on the floor and die. That sounds dramatic, I know, but it's the honest truth.

I would rather wait than let myself die of embarrassment.

"I don't know, you ask him." His sharp and dark azure eyes lit up once I spoke those words to him. "Dan, I was kidding. If you ask him, I'll cut your dic-"

I was cut off by the front doorbell ringing once again. This time I knew who it was. Since all of the other guests have arrived already. My stomach shrunk and my hand shot over to the garland wrapped stair railing. I pulled myself up from the step.

"Go get him, Ry." I flipped the aggravating voice behind me off once I walked up towards the front door for the thousandth time it's like tonight.

Once I opened the door I couldn't help but grin at the sight.

Stood there was of course, Louis, his mother, and Millie. Millie's hands were filled with a few wrapped Christmas presents, and her outfit was the first thing I noticed about her. I already knew from her Instagram that she had great style, but it's lovely to be able to see it in person.

I was speedily engulfed into a hug by Louis, catching me off guard a bit. But, I happily accepted the embrace and hugged him tighter. "Merry Almost-Christmas." His familiar laugh went into my ears, comforting my anxious self unintentionally.

He broke our shared hug, allowing me to greet his mom who stood beside him. Surprisingly, our eyes met due to our height being the exact same it feels like.

Liz quickly hugged me as well. Her hugs were better than I could imagine, they were like Louis'. Very comforting and warm. "Your family's home is stunning, I love the decorations outside."

"Thank you! My mom takes all the credit, though." She chuckled as we broke the hug. Her accent was strong.

I exchanged a squeeze with Millie too, I even complimented her shoes which I was honestly proud of myself with. Actually talking to them was on my bucket list for tonight and I'm hoping I succeed on it.

My mother soon entered our conversation and introduced herself with everyone accept Louis, of course. She hugged all 3 of them however. "I'm Ada, it's so nice to finally meet you."

She pulled Liz into the kitchen with the "older" crowd, leaving some of the teens in the entryway by ourselves. "Oh! Um, I'll place these under the tree if you'd like." I motioned at the pile of gifts in Millie's arms. The girl quickly nodded.

"Yes, please. I don't know why I was the one stuck with carrying them." She glared at Louis, causing him to shrug his shoulders.

After I set the gifts down in the living room, it didn't take me long at all to meet up with them in the entryway once again. I noticed Louis exchanging a bro-hug with Daniel.

"Louis, I'm so happy you're here. Now I'm not the only boy."

The dinner my grandmother and mother prepared was ready to be served. I was practically starving, as I haven't eaten since breakfast. My stomach has growled a couple of times since the party has started.

But, before I could even eat, I felt Louis pull me aside. We stood in the archway beneath the stairs that lead into a hallway. I furrowed my eyebrows at him, but I let him grab my hand anyways.

This time I could actually take a good look at him for the night. He looked different, if that makes a lick of sense. A great type of different, by the way.

His hair was parted more to the side and not down the middle, which I didn't mind. However I don't know if that was what made him look odd to me.

Louis radiated energy I couldn't describe tonight. His mood/entire expression has changed from what it was Saturday night, the night where he broke down in my arms basically.

It was a side of Louis I've never seen and I hated it honestly. Seeing him so tore apart ached at my heart and soul, mostly because of a girl like Claire.

I'll never understand why someone would cheat. Especially on a gentle and loving boy like Louis. Literally anyone on his entire planet would be lucky to have him, which is why I'm so puzzled on why Claire is so easy to manipulate and tear him apart.

But, other than that, I'm glad he's better than how he
was Saturday. From what I could see on his outward appearance.

And speaking of his outward appearance, holy moly.

The outfit he wore reminded me of the one he had on when we first met, at the concession stand in October. A white long sleeve button up, with a few buttons at the top left open. A dark pair of jeans and to top it all off, his signature jewelry. Which includes a silver chain.

"You look different." I exclaimed, crossing my arms across my chest. "A good different though." Louis smirked, and started reaching into his back pocket.

I quickly gasped once I noticed his right ear. A tiny gold hoop was pierced into it, exciting me. "Since when did you get your ear pierced?"

His eyes lit up at me and his lips curled upwards. "Since my mum came to America and I could legally do it. She had to sign for me, of course."

"You're officially a skater boy now." I joked, he rolled his eyes at me playfully. "I like it though. Are you feeling any better?"

"Yes, surprisingly, now that I'm here. I decided to change myself a bit, for myself and not for her, and it helped a lot." Hence to why I thought he looked differently tonight.

Soft Christmas music and muffled voices coming from both dining rooms played over our conversation. I nodded, "That's great. As long as you're doing it for yourself though, Louis."

I poked him in the chest. His goofy self snickered at me and he continued to reach into his back pocket. Louis pulled a folded piece of paper and a small wrapped box out, surprising me a bit.

"Your gift is upstairs, do you want me to-" Louis stopped me mid-sentence by shaking his head and moving his body a few inches towards me. "You can give it to me later, but I want you to open this."

Personally, I hate opening presents in front of people. Even gifts from my parents, I just hate it. It's not that I don't like whatever's inside, of course I love each present I receive. It's that I don't want to seem rude or as if I don't appreciate it.

He handed me the gift box and the letter. "You can read that later though, if you'd like." I nodded at the boy and placed it into my back pocket.

Our bodies were dangerously close. That doesn't mean I don't like it however. I could basically feel his heavy breathing against me. He tapped his foot against the hardwood floors as I ripped open the box.

Even though I hate opening gifts in front of others, I definitely do love the feeling of ripping open the Christmas themed wrapping paper. It's a feeling I've loved since a small child and I think my siblings agree with me.

Once I fully got the paper off, my eyes met with the words Kendra Scott engraved onto the jewelry box. "You didn't have to-"

"Ryan, hush up and open it."

I sniggered, handing him the wrapping paper in my hands. He gladly took it and formed it into a ball.

A quiet gasp left my mouth once I saw the piece of jewelry placed neatly.

It was a gold pendant necklace in white opal. The stone glimmered in the light above us. I stuck out my bottom lip as I looked back up at Louis.

"You're too sweet, I swear." I whispered, causing him to laugh. "I literally love it." My fingers fiddled with the necklace, I took a closer look at it. I turned the pendant around and I noticed a L carved into it.

That's when I wanted to start bawling, but I contained myself very well by reaching up and wrapping my short arms around Louis' neck. He was cut off-guard, but I honestly didn't care. I felt his arms snake around my torso. I stood on my tippy-toes due to our height difference.

"Thank you, Louis. So so much." I grinned into his neck, I could smell his cologne that I love so dearly. It made him more attractive to me and I can't explain why. "You don't need to thank me. I'm glad you like it though."

We broke our tiny embrace and I held up my straightened hair as if I was going to put it into a high ponytail.

I handed him the box, "Put it on me." Louis nodded and smirked at me. I turned around, letting him put the sweet gift around my neck.

His chilly fingertips grazed against the back of my neck, sending a chill down my spine suddenly. He quickly clasped the necklace together and I let my hair back down. "Is it too tight?"

I shook my head at the concerned boy. The necklace's loop placement was perfect, not too tight and not too loose either.

"I'll give you your gift before you leave." I reassured, closing the jewelry back up. I placed it into my back pocket even though it was too big for it. "I'm fine with that."

The sound of footsteps interrupted us, causing me to mentally scream but I then noticed it was Margot entering the entryway. She held a yellow Polaroid camera in her hands and a smirk was scattered across her lips.

She stated, "Since you two are under the mistletoe, let me get your picture." My eyes widened at the blonde, but Louis' head shot up at the green mistletoe above us. "Okay-"

If she thinks I'll kiss Louis in front of her childish self, she's insane.

I honestly don't know if Louis placing the both of us under it was intentional, but if it was, that's pretty smooth.

Louis and I stood in front of each other, I wrapped my right arm around his torso and I felt his left one snake around my shoulders. He pulled my body closer to his even though there wasn't any room for any movement honestly.

Margot set the camera up to her eye and the both of us waited for the picture to be taken.

"Cheese, bitches!"

𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑬 𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑨𝑲𝑺!
IM SO PROUD OF THIS CHAPTER
I SWEAR. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!
not much louis and ryan action
happened in this chapter so i'm very sorry
pls bare with me tho,
ryan and louis will kiss again very soon
i promise

IT'S 3K WORDS LONG SO IF U DONT
like it ill literally scream but its fine
im fine

also even though i use millie and louis
gifs, ryan looks NOTHING like millie.
just thought i would let you know.

but THANK YOU SO MUCH
FOR 69k. I APPRECIATE IT SO
DAMN MUCH AND IM SO HAPPY
YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS BOOK AS MUCH
AS I ADORE WRITING IT!

i love you guys, tell me what you
like about this in the comments if
you like it!! 🤍🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 425 17
i can't dare to dream about you anymore. louis partridge 𝒙 fem!oc social media fic
133K 3.7K 60
"𝒯𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓃𝑜𝒸𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓉 𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝐼𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝑜...
391K 8.5K 33
in which louis meets y/n because of a live | started: december 20 2020 ended: september 3 2021 louis partridge x girl oc ©-VIBINGHOE
162K 4.2K 27
✔ FINISHED louis partridge x fem!oc [ irl && social media ]