It's Just Not Only love [Comp...

By Prernnnaaahhhhhh

She made him realize that he love her nd they tied the knot. Both were insanely in love with each other after... More

Characters
Chapter 1 - Conversation
Chapter 2 - Running Away
Chapter 3 - Distance
Chapter 4 - Accident
Chapter 5 - Rainbow
Chapter 6 - Discharge
Chapter 7 - Confession
Chapter 8 - Guidance
Chapter 9 - Surprise
Chapter 10 - Engagement
Chapter 11 - Bebu
Chapter 12 - Reception
Star cast (added)
Chapter 14 - Leap
Chapter 15 - Business
Chapter 16 - Dhokha
Chapter 17 - Conditions
Chapter 18 - Tears
Chapter 19 - Mission Sidnaaz
Chapter 20 - Visit
Chapter 21 - Ms. Khurana
Chapter 22 - Kindhearted
Chapter 23 - Cheesy
Chapter 24 - Hate
Chapter 25 - POV's
Chapter 26 - Baaz
Chapter 27 - Punjab
Chapter 28 - Pregnant
Chapter 29 - Family
Chapter 30 - Tomato
Chapter 31 - Memories
Chapter 32 - Sasural
Chapter 33 - Apologies
Chapter 34 - Alive
Chapter 35 - Beta
Chapter 36 - Consequences
Chapter 37 - Custard
Chapter 38 - Drunk
Chapter 39 - Promise
Chapter 40 - Regrets
Chapter 41 - Complan
Chapter 42 - Reasons
Chapter 43 - Outburst
Chapter 44 - Rose
Chapter 45 - Saree
Chapter 46 - Reporters
Chapter 47 - Jail
Chapter 48 - Kabil
Chapter 49 - Child
Chapter 50 - Date
Chapter 51 - Zara
Chapter 52 - Zerox
Chapter 53 - Dance
Chapter 54 - Chance
Chapter 55 - Arjun
Chapter 56 - Obsession
Chapter 57 - Hot
Chapter 58 - Space
Chapter 59 - Shocked
Chapter 60 - Haq
Chapter 61 - Vibes
Chapter 62 - Maa
Chapter 63 - Bua
Chapter 64 - Ghar
Chapter 65 - Medicine
Chapter 66 - Warmth
Chapter 67 - Banters
Chapter 68 - Kia
Chapter 69 - Guest
Chapter 70 - Plans
Chapter 71 - Purposal
Chapter 72 - Airport
Chapter 73 - Take Care
Chapter 74 - Den
Chapter 75 - Revelations
Chapter 76 - Rescue
Chapter 77 - Pain
Chapter 78 - Cries
Chapter 79 - Diary
Chapter 80 - Arrival
Chapter 81 - Panic Attack
Chapter 82 - Memorable
Chapter 83 - Shadi
Chapter 85 - Concert
Chapter 86 - Request
Chapter 87 - Instructions
Chapter 88 - Sherni
Chapter 89 - Waking Up
Chapter 90 - Wedding

Chapter 84 - Embarrassed

2.2K 233 50
By Prernnnaaahhhhhh

Shehnaz looked at him while doing her step and found his eyes misty she immidiately rushed towards him and hold his hand.

Sana:- what happened.

Sid:- uh huh nothing.

Sana:- then why are your eyes stinging with tears.

Sid:- Nothing baby vo akh mein kuch chla gya tha.

Sana took her saree palu and hold it in her fingers carefully keeping the border of the palu aside so that it may not hurt him and wiped his eyes.

Sid:- baby i love you, he said with an watery smile.

Sana:- I Love You More chl abhi mere sath dance kr yha ye kalmuhiyan taad ri hein mere bebu ko, she said diverting his attention from the topic.

Sid:- oh baby ko gussa a rha hein.

Sana:- Chup chap mere saath naach smjha nhi to chittar marne hien maine tere yahi.

Sid:- ji matey,he said like an obedient child.

She hold his hand and make him dance at the beats of dhol.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She looked around the girls who were eyeing her men. She smirked at them and kissed his cheek.

Sid:- kya baat hein baby bda pyaar arha hein aaj.

Sana:- vo to roz hi aata hein.

They danced a bit more when they reached the destination venue. One of the lady who was dancing in the beginning came to them rushing and spoke to them with an warm smile.

Lady:- bcha tum log chlo na aage tum logo ki jodi bahut achi lg rahi hein aur tum nach bhi acha rahe ho aur usse to bahut close bhi lg rahe ho dulhe ke vat pdega hum logo ka chlo na.

They both looked at each other embarrassed as they don't know a shit about the wedding.

Sana:- aunty ji aap chaliye hum aate hein,she said dismissing.

That women smiled at her and left.

Sid:- baby teri wishes sachi mein chaplein pdwaengi apne ko.

Sana:-lekin tune phir bhi puri ki na.

Sid:- aur hamesha karunga meri jaan chl abhi andar jate hein ribbion ktne se phle.

Sana:- Haan mujhe khanna bhi khana hein.

They both moved inside from the small gate as there was an ribbion tied at the big one's. They came inside and have food in one plate while talking and giggling. Sana was feeling like she is having the best time of her life. She looked at Sidarth he was trying really hard to show that everything is fine but deep down he is damn scared and she knew every bit of it.

She knew when he has lied to her regarding the reason behind his misty eyes. He was hiding the pain but from whom who know him inside out. She knew they have been caught up in the worst situation possible but she has to be strong and practical. Obviously the thought of her dying is painful but they have three more little life's connected to them and she needs to ensure that they get the best after her.

They were having there last dish that was an sweet dish she was looking at him intently and he was lost somewhere. She knew what he was been thinking she herself was scared too but she don't want to get that in both of their head for today. So she thought to lighten it up.

Sana:- Sugar Daddy.

Sid:- w.. What, he asked taken aback.

Sana:- You are my Sugar Daddy baby bitch who is not giving me sugar, she said playfully.

Sid:- you are seriously gonna pay for it hard sweetheart,he said with a smirk.

Sana:- then who is stopping you.

Sid:- my ownself.

Sana:- toh phir mt roko, she said tracing her finger at his face sensually.

Sid:- fuck baby you are such a tease.

Sana:- why you got hard,she smirked.

Sid:- you just get fine sweetheart i will fuck you damn hard that you won't be able to walk for a week.

Sana:- Sidarth don't you wanna do this today maybe we would never be able to, before she can speak further a finger was kept at her lips making her shut off her mouth instantly.

Sid:- Koi kahi nahi jaa raha hein smajh mein aya na aur agar aaj ye ek akhiri din bhi hein na toh bhi mein use tumhare saath tumhare dil ke saath bitana chahta hu naki tumhare jism ke saath i know ye baat ana lazmi hein magar tum ye hamesha yaad rkhna yha na tum thi tum ho aur hamesha rahogi tumhara jism sath ho na ho rooh hamesha meri rahegi, he said with such a depth.

Sana:- Mein hamesha tumhari hi hu, she said cupping his face and pecking his forehead.

Sid:- acha abhi kuch reh gya hein idhar ke chalein.

Sana:- unmm Tum Hi Ho pe ek couple dance.

Sid:- kya baby itna purana hogya ye.

Sana:- old is gold bebu aur jo depth aur feel iss gane mein hein na vo mza nhi hein kissi aur mein chl na please.

Sid:- At your service madam, he said bowing down in front of her dramatically.

They moved towards the dj and requested him to play the beat. They both hold each other's hand and began swaying their bodies at the beats of the song.

Hum Tere bin aab reh nahi skte tere bina kya wajood mera...........
Tujhse juda agar ho jaenge toh khud se hi ho jaenge juda........
Kyuki tum hi ho.................
Aab tum hi ho..........
Zindagi aab tum hi ho.........
Chain bhi.......
Mera dard bhi.......
Meri Ashique aab tum hi ho......

They both looked deep into each other's eyes expressing the never dying immense love for each other. Sidarth hold her hand and placed it at his heart as if trying to show her that it beats for her. Whereas she looked deep into his eyes trying to register this moment in herself to make them last for ever.

Tere liye haar roz hein jeete..........
Tujhko diya mera waqt sabhi......
Koi lamha mera na ho tere bina......
Haar sans pe naam tera.......
Hnnnnn.........
Kyuki tum hi ho aab tum hi ho........
Zindagi aab tum hi ho.....

They came out of there love land listening to the cheers of the crowd and the next moment the groom hold sana's hand in his.

Groom:- aap Shehnaz mam ho na.

Sana:- Hnji.

Groom:- aaplog meri shaadi mein i mean it's just way too great for us mam we can never thank you enough for doing this it means a lot mam a huge huge fan of yours

Sana:- Thank you ji but apko mein yaad hu itne salon baad bhi,she said laughing at her own husband's jealous face who was glaring at them like he would burn them.

Groom:- Hnji afcourse mam bahut zyada please aap aiye na stage pe, he said smilingly.

Sana:- nahi ji hum bs jaa rhe the aap enjoy karo apki shadi hein.

Groom:- please mam a few photographs sir apke saath bhi please,he genuinely requested.
.
.
.
.
.
.

They both nodded and posed for the cameras along with the unknown wedding guests. Sana with an bright smile and Sidarth with an water ball(golgappa) face making it hard for sana to control her laughter as he was looking damn adorable with that pout of his and jalkukda face.

Sid:- haath kaise pkda usne, he said as soon as they settled themselves into the cars.

Sana:- aise, she said smilingly holding his hand mocking him further.

Sid:- damn your fault Sweetheart, saying so he leaned forward and slammed his lips onto her.

He kissed her with such an intensity that make her lips bleed out he was literally chewing on them while biting them harshly. He felt her still smile during the kiss and he broke apart when he felt that they were breathless.

Sid:- I love you so damn much and the most in this world baby , he said joining their foreheads together.

Sana:- I love you more but you have to love someone else then me first, she said after catching her breath.

_______________________________________

Love Pre
💫💫💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 4.1K 10
hii guyyss i am aalisha my new ss tujhe ko jo paya tau jeena aya the name of the story had become much larger so i changed it namesake wife sidnaaz s...
394K 41.9K 96
There are times you fall in love with someone not knowing whether or not the person feels the same for you. But if it's a childhood love you are some...