Gone Girl

By Siiuews

Veronica Reeves is like every other boring teenager, she has a few close friends and she's secretly in love w... More

Welcome! ♡
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Rant + Announcement
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
THANK YOU + BOOK 2
GONE GIRL 2 IS OUT NOW!

Chapter 27

1.8K 97 80
By Siiuews

We are all waiting for them to come back so we can continue the game. It's taking them a long time, though.

I'm starting to wonder what is Derek doing to... you know, get rid of-

Derek enters first and I accidentally look down at his crotch, but I quickly look away before he notices.

I take another shot of brandy and Derek sits next to me, which I didn't expect.

Everyone has a smirk on their face.

"What did you boys do there for so long?" Shanice teases them and they laugh.

"I really had to distract myself," Derek says as he takes a look at me. Does he suspect it was me?

"You deserve it for ruining the fun last time," Dominic mocks him and Derek sighs annoyed.

"Oh, shut up, Dominic, we know you enjoyed that view." Shanice laughs and looks at me. I swear if she tells him it was actually me-

Derek keeps glaring at me and I try to ignore him, but all I can think about is those hickeys I left on his neck, which I feel quite proud of.

He puts his hand on the neck, touching the hickeys and I almost flinch.

"The fun ain't over," Shanice says and spins the bottle.

It lands on the redhead—Olivia—and Alexander has to give her a dare. Oh, spicy.

She laughs awkwardly, putting her long straight red hair behind her ears, getting ready for the worst dare she can get because Alex won't let her go easy.

"This is getting interesting." Shanice points out and we all laugh.

"Don't go easy on her." Dominic pats him on the back.

"Olivia, I dare you to undress Derek with your teeth," Alexander says and my face falls to the floor.

Why him?!

"He just did a dare," I spit and instantly regret it as everyone turns to me, Derek stares at me with a pleased look on his face.

Fuck him, this idiot.

I give Alexander my meanest look and he notices but he just exchanges it with a small innocent smile and I feel like killing him, something tells me he did it on purpose, now I want revenge, especially on Derek.

Olivia stands up, she is barely wearing anything. She has a slim body but with curves in the right place.

She goes straight up to Derek and she tries to sensually unbutton his shirt with her teeth. This is the second time we are leaving him half-naked.

I mentally laugh at how stupid she looks.

I probably have the worst look on my face right now, Derek turns to me a few times but I ignore him.

She successfully figures out how to take it off and I'm left speechless again, seeing him half-naked but also incredibly jealous which I deeply hate, I have no reason to feel the way I do.

I accidentally take a glance at the kitchen, James is kissing Nicole and Louis is having some brandy. Ouch.

Why were they holding hands earlier?

I need coke so badly right now.

Olivia fails to take off his jeans, she looks kinda ridiculous and I'm only smiling because she failed. I'm not jealous of her, she seems to be enjoying this way too much.

I glance back at Louis and he sees me, he gives me a small smile and I exchange it. That's the most interaction we had in months, he hasn't even said hi to me.

Maybe I should try talking to him, he seems tipsy too.

I catch Derek looking at me, he turns around just to see who I was looking at and I look away.

"While you two continue whatever you were doing, I'm gonna grab more alcohol," I excuse myself and stand up, while they burst out in laughter.

I wobble standing up, the alcohol hitting me as I walk towards the kitchen and grab another glass, pouring a bit of vodka and coke.

I almost spill it on the floor, I'm quite dizzy.

I drink a bit and walk up to Louis.

"Hello," I mutter and he seems surprised that I am talking to him.

I quickly take a glance at Derek and he is staring at us, while Olivia is back in her seat.

He slides his shirt back on and I fail to look away. Why does he look so hot doing the simplest things?

"I was holding hands with her because she wanted to make James jealous, and it worked," he admits which takes me back from the trance Derek put me in.

He choose to tell me even when I didn't bother to ask.

"So you are helping her get back with that idiot?"

I'm so over their shitty relationship.

They are like, friends with benefits, without the friends part but only benefits for James, while all Nicole does is get hurt and cry.

He would never date her, but she doesn't seem to understand that.

"No- yes but, I don't know. It's her problem, she doesn't understand and keeps crying about it," he says as he fidgets with his hands.

I just nod and look back at Derek, they are laughing about something and Shanice gets up.

"Uhm, so that's what you do in your free time now?" he says and points to them.

"Yeah... I guess." This conversation is even more awkward.

"I don't want us to stay on bad terms. We should all hang out again, we promise to not get in your business," he says and I almost consider it, but I'm not sure. They would see a completely different side of me.

I just awkwardly look away and he takes the hint. "I get it," he says and leaves before I can say anything.

I am about to walk back there so I can continue playing, but I see everyone standing up already.

"The game's over." Alexander turns to me and for the first time I notice his style, so casual yet classy. He looks somewhat Korean.

"Are you Asian?" I ask him and he smiles showing his straight white teeth.

"Yeah, half Korean and half American," he says and I smile back.

"That's cool. I'm just a plain ass American girl." He laughs.

"Not that plain," he flirts and I chuckle.

He reaches into his pocket and waves around a plastic bag full of white powder stuff.

"Flour?" I tease him and he laughs, knowing damn well it's coke.

"I've heard you wanted it, let's do it together," he suggests.

I don't know him that well but he is friends with everyone around here, and coke would be so good right now.

I nod and take him to my bedroom, I'm going to finally have coke after months without it, I'm too ecstatic.

"Are you new around here? I haven't seen you before?" I ask him and he turns his face to me, his skin is so glowy, and he has barely any dark circles, unlike me.

"Kinda no, kinda yes," he says leaving me more confused. "What's the deal with you and Derek?"

I did not expect this question... so he noticed whatever it's going on between us.

"Ehm, n- nothing," I stutter and he smiles

"Look, I know Derek, kind of, but he isn't the kind of guy who dates girls, from what I've seen."

"Who said anything about dating?"

"I don't know, I just assumed but after what he has been through, I doubt he could have anything with a girl right now." Alex assuming that I want to date Derek annoys me, and also the fuck is he trying to say?

"What do you mean?"

"Ask him, if you want," he replies and I shake my head.

He takes out the powder, chopping it for both of us. It's quite a larger quantity than the usual stuff I use.

"Do you do coke often?" he asks and I think about his question for a few seconds. I haven't done it as much as I'd like to.

"Not really, it's been two months," I say and he seems shocked.

"I would have expected you to use it way more often," he says as he looks at my face.

Oh, he means that I look like a drug addict. Quite offensive.

"Don't take it the bad way, you are beautiful." He notices my mood changing and leans in.

I just smile and snort the first line of coke, my nose burns after so long of not doing coke, but it immediately gets replaced by numbness.

He snorts a line too, a few strands of hair almost getting into his eyes, but he brushes it off.

"Uh, that's some good ass cocaine," he says and I wonder where he got it from.

"I paid a lot for it, though," he says and I feel a bit guilty, should I pay it back?

"I have some cash..." I say, looking around trying to find my wallet.

"No, I offered." He stops me and I just turn off the light, and turn on the bedside lamp.

The euphoria kicks in and it feels even better after so long, I can finally let go of my thoughts and actually enjoy being in my skin, which is something I always feel uncomfortable when I'm not high.

"Let's watch a movie!" he exclaims and I laugh.

"A movie? At a party while we are high as fuck?" I ask him as I playfully shove him.

"Yes, why not. A horror movie," he adds and I nod, whatever.

I wonder what everyone else is doing though... hopefully not ruining my house.

I put on Friday the 13th and he appreciates my choice, we get under the blanket and although there is quite some space between us, I can't help but feel a bit awkward, that's something I have never done with a boy despite hooking up with a guy in a hotel room. It's intimate.

He comes closer to me and I'd flinch if it wasn't for the coke.

It's hard to stay in bed while you are high, I'm feeling so energetic.

I turn my face to him and he looks so attractive, definitely haven't noticed this before but he has a pleasant face.

"Do you go to college?" he asks and I get uncomfortable, should I lie?

"Ehm, no. I'm a junior," I admit shyly and he gasps.

"I could never tell, you don't look that young... so, I did coke with a high schooler," he says and I frown.

"I'm joking. I don't really care, I've been doing coke since I was your age." I let out a sigh of relief.

A sexy scene comes on in the movie and he looks at me, so I turn to him and he looks away.

"Let's play truth or dare, only the two of us," I suggest and he smiles.

"Didn't we just play it?" He sits up. "Oh, I get it, you want to play it alone with a handsome man," Alex replies cockily and I laugh.

"Yes, you caught me." I playfully shove his shoulder and he does the same.

"Truth," I say and he gives me an evil smirk.

"Would you rather spank someone or be spanked?" he asks and it makes me chuckle so hard I almost fall off the bed.

"What kind of question is that?!" I ask him and he shrugs.

"I'd rather be spanked, I can't imagine spanking someone," I answer and he laughs.

"Huh, kinky. I like that."

"I pick dare," he says and now it's my turn to give him my most evil smirk.

I remember what Olivia did to Derek and out of spite I think about doing the same, even though he will never know.

"Undress me with your teeth," I dare him bluntly and he looks at me surprised.

"Wow, Veronica, I didn't know you were that forward." He smirks and comes closer to me, immediately getting to work.

He slides off my top with his teeth, and it makes me tickle.

"Uh, that's quite sexy," I say and lay my head back, laughing loudly.

"Bet," he mutters and he tries to take off my skirt too, normally I'd bother to cover up myself but I asked for this dare. At least he managed to do it, unlike Olivia. That bitch.

I'm in my underwear and he takes a quick glance at me, I shyly look down.

"You have nothing to be shy about," he says and I look back into his hazel eyes.

"It's not fair I'm the only one naked," I the attention back to him and laugh.

"You aren't completely naked, yet." Alex grins.

"I pick truth, then," I say.

"Are you scared to pick dare?"

"I'm waiting for the right moment," I admit.

"Are you a virgin? Altrough, I doubt you are," he asks and I think back to when I was abused and when I willingly went with a stranger.

"I'm not."

"So, that wasn't actually the first question I wanted to ask, but has any guy ever made you come?"

I laugh and stare at him, thinking back to how I couldn't have an orgasm in that hotel room, I haven't tried at all since then.

"No..."

"These boys are really useless," he jokingly says and I laugh.

Thinking about it, I have to do something to change this. I am disgusted by how much that man has control over me, even months later, after he destroyed everything I had.

After a few rounds of daring him to do weird stuff, it's my turn again.

"What do you pick?"

"Dare, I'm not a coward." I roll my eyes at his remark.

"Since you are feeling brave, then I dare you to kiss me."

I quickly lean in, he takes my face in his hands, slowly kissing me, without tongue at first.

I deepen our kiss, pulling him as close to me as possible and he does the same. He slowly shoves his tongue in my mouth and we lay back on the bed with him on top of me, it turns into a full make out session.

He grabs my inner thigh and a moan escapes my mouth, he makes his way to my private parts and I gently grab his hair.

"I'm gonna make you come, since they couldn't," he whispers in my mouth and I moan while he licks his two fingers, wetting them.

I immediately understand what he is about to do and I let him.

~

I quickly wake up because of the loud noises I hear at the door, I look next to me and I see Alexander naked. My head is pounding.

I remember he fingered me and we had sex, I look under the blanket and I notice I'm completely naked and only a small blanket is covering us.

The euphoria effect is quite gone and it hits me, I had sex with a 'stranger' again, I barely know Alex.

Each time I do it, I feel even more empty. Worthless. Disgusting.

I hear the door crack and I pull the cover on me, trying to cover my breasts.

It's Derek and Shanice.

I pull the cover even harder but it leaves Alex even more visibly naked and they stare at us in disbelief.

And I feel even bigger regret when I see his look, when he realizes we are both completely naked and that we hooked up.

He looks disappointed.

"I see you are both giving in," Shanice teases us and I roll my eyes, bet she feels so good to walk in on me in this position, because I did the same to her months ago.

Derek leaves without saying a word, grabbing Shanice with him as he smashes the door as rough as he can, making me flinch.

I have never seen him this violent... what did I do- fuck.

Alexander wakes up and he seems just as confused as Shanice was.

I glance at him, the blanket is only covering his crotch and I remember...

We didn't use protection.

———

If you hate me, no, you don't 🖤

I did what I had to do. Don't forget to vote and comment :) I love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 579 43
They say: 'true love comes only once in a lifetime.' What happens when it appears right at your feet when you least expect it and in one of the most...
26.2K 1.1K 44
"Sometimes even the most caring people go numb." Only read this book if you first read Gone Girl. ((Book 3 out now)) A year after her last hope vani...
12.1K 683 32
Despite Briar's carefully laid plans, she finds her life in shambles. One fateful night something terrible happens to her and Noah has to step in...
80.3K 1K 55
T.W abuse, addiction, strong language, mental illness, suicide. what happens when someone is stuck in something they feel they can't get away from? c...