Starwarhammer: Book 1 Arrival

By Shadow_trooper

Star Wars the clone wars X Warhammer 40k More

Emperor Give me strength
Escape
Meeting
Rhen Var
First Contact
Evaluation
The first calm
The First Storm
Battle on Raxus Prime
[Side Story] Planet Fall
A Home World
The Spears of Diomedes
Muunalist Drop
Durge
Guard deployment
Attack on the factory
Senatorial Fear
Senators with the Sisters
Warp travel
[side story] base attack
QnA #1
Leadership
Hypori
Imperial Space battle
Preparing for war
Treachery
Hunt for a traitor
Combat & Fear
Secret Project
The Sisters of the Divine Blades
[Side Story] Breaking the captives
The Super Weapon
Malevolence
Recovery
Assault
Capturing the Ship
Imperial Senators
[TTS stylized] Acquisition
The Stand of the Rightous
Coronation
[Side Story] The Green Tide
Q&A #2
Before the Battle
Coalition Fleet Battle
Operation: Thunder Strike
Republic attack
Operation: Honor March
Titans
The Emperor's Power
Crossroads of Destiny
[side story] Senate Review
The Imperium's Crusade
Call of the Twi'leks
Freedom of the People
Lion's Roar
Artifacts and Changes
Many Paths Ahead
Guard Command
Imperial Life
[Side Story] Rumors
[Side Story] Rogue Elements
Q&A #3
The Blades of Flame
Lions of Numidia
Hussars of Ice
The Mentors of the Imperium
The Arjent Hammer
Lords of Iron
The Spears of Diomedes
Paragon Shields
Riders Malevolent
[Side Story] Inquisitorial Dealings
Issues of Ideals
The long awaited meeting
Return to Coruscant
The Jedi Council
The Imperial Secession
The Sisters and Brides
World of 2 Suns
Interviews of Imperial Soldiers
Shenanigans
[Side Story] The Black Ships Open
May the Fourth Special

Thule and the Dark Reaper

3.8K 79 19
By Shadow_trooper

After the battle on Raxus, the Imperial Guard and Space Marines were reloading their vehicles, with the Republic doing the same. Emely was standing near Kenobi.

"While I understand the idea, using only blaster weapons seems to have lead to a route where non-civil militias would be more effective against your forces." She explained.

"The clone army is well trained, they would adapt and overcome the threat. Besides, few groups use slug thrower weapons." Kenobi said.

"Well, we Astartes do, so does the guard, and the sisters, the priesthood use physically.....I think the number of energy based weaponry is lower in comparison to physical projectiles." Emely said.

A clone trooper came running towards Kenobi and saluted.

"General, we are receiving transmissions from Rhen Var. The droid threat is destroyed and that there are forces being concentrated on a planet known as Thule. We have a strike force on the way to the planet. We also are getting reports from a planet known as Alaris, commander Skywalker knows what the droids were digging up, and it's bad." The clone said, handing Obi-wan the data pad.

The assault ship landed, and the remaining republic forces loaded up. Imperial forces loading in the drop ships, the vehicles being inspected by Tech priests.

Mhmun and Emely spoke with Kenobi.

"So, we will stop and pick up my padawan, at the same time, your forces will travel to Thule to begin combat with the Separatists forces. We will join you as soon as possible, and then we will join you in the assault." Kenobi said.

"The tomb contains the message of the dead, the force harvester. The spears of Diomedes are trying understand the secret of the spirit's message, they speak of a machine that Harvests living energies, a Force Harvester." The astropath explained.

"Force Harvester? That could be dangerous." Kenobi said.

"I will need to be on your ship. I will need to use my weapon to guide the fleet. We lack the beacon we once used to guide us through the warp. My blade burns bright, but it is a great toll to use." Mhmun said.

"My chapter master, the Third Company will be where you wish." The marine said.

"I think your ship will have more forces then you planned. 100 marines will be plenty for any challenge." Emely explained.

Mhmun remained quiet.

"We shall travel with you. I shall be the beacon for the fleet to follow. Upon our arrival to Thule, the droid men will be destroyed with no mercy." Mhmun said, as he took a step onto the ramp of the Republic Assault Ship.

The ship jumped through hyperspace, and picked up Anakin, before heading to Rhen Var, where Anakin entered the Tomb of a long dead man named Ulic Qel Droma, before they went to the planet of Thule. Mhmun used his flaming sword as a Beacon, as a group of robed men used their own Psychic powers to contain the fire, and amplify the Beacon's brightness. By the time the Imperial Navy left the warp, Mhmun was weak.

"I can not attempt it a third time, not until I have rested, and regained my strength." Mhmun said, needing two marines to aid in his standing.

The Assault was easy, as the imperial ships tore the CIS frigates apart with ease.

The Space marines attacked with the republic as they moved towards an ancient city. The Imperial guards were busy destroying various enemy hard points. The gates to the ancient city opened, and the marines advanced, fighting through the droid forces.

As they reached the center of the city, they were joined by Anakin, who had found an alternate route, and dealt with a bounty hunter who destroyed his support. A Rhino rolled forward, before the door opened, and 5 marines stepped out. They all carried staves and eagles holding carved books.

"The force harvester and Dark reaper are near." the Leader said.

Suddenly, a large ship began to rise from the ground. It a metal spherical cage rose, covered in spikes, with the insides containing a glowing sphere of energy that looked like fire spreading from all directions, but purple.

"You need to run, I'm the only one immune to the Force Harvester." Anakin said.

"Your force, is nothing, compared to the Emperor's Angel's powerful Psykic might!" a Librarian said.

"Psychic fortress!" Two marines commanded, projecting a wall of golden light before the marines from their focuses, protecting them from the Turbo lasers of the Dark Reaper.

The group stood in their projected fortress. Anakin felt a small throbbing pain in his head from their use of powers. Two more stepped forward, before lightning arced from their staves.

"Electropulse!" one commanded.

Lightning Arc!" the other ordered.

Lightning formed over the machine, blasting the outer hull repeatedly, destroying sections of the reaper. The energy started to swell from their staves, as more energies were manipulated by them. The constant strikes and blasts were making the Reaper stand to lower, but it was still taking damage.

The oldest of the Librarians there, walked forward, before raising his staff, and summoning a large vortex under the reaper, he held his hand out, the palm facing up, before he raised his hand higher, as the vortex rose towards the reaper.

"VORTEX OF DOOM!" he bellowed, his voice echoing through the area.

Anakin watched in surprise, as a squad of 5 was tearing apart this ancient Sith weapon. With the last of the weapons destroyed, the force harvester lowered, and began to charge up an attack, planned to drain all life in the area. The Vortex pulled the dark reaper apart, breaking free the force harvester from the Reaper, depowering it, as the Librarians were using their power.

Anakin had held back the pains he was feeling from these beings powers. Suddenly, the pain vanished, before he looked at the group seeing they were done with their use of their mysterious powers.

All 5 walked forward, and gripped onto the staff of the old librarian, before the raised the staff up, and slammed it down. They repeated this 8 times, and with the final slam, the head of the staff glowed, before it released a bolt of lightning, that blasted the force Harvester.

The pain suddenly returned, and it was so powerful, that his nose began to bleed as he felt his head pound in pain.

The Force harvester, a weapon designed to absorb the life force, was hit by warp energy, of 5 Veteran Librarians. The Force Harvester's gathered energy was all but drained, and now the once purple light was replaced by a blinding golden light. Anakin watched, horrified, these being, were only 5 Librarians,Moho used a power he could barely comprehend, and defeated a weapon armies could not.

"That is strange. Kresk, report to the chapter master. It feels much like that of the great beacon." the old librarian said, as they walked back to the rhino they rode in on.

The Imperial forces didn't leave, they wanted the force harvester, calling it a Pharos, but they would not explain, not until answered the mystery of the object.

-later-

"These forces, strange they are, unkillable, they seem." Yoda said.

"Their armor dispersed the blaster fire, and their vehicles only seem to be damaged by heavy anti-vehicular rounds." Luminara Unduli said.

Anakin remained quiet, he was quiet.

"Anakin, what can you report about the Force Harvester?" Mace Windu asked.

"The outsiders were the ones who destroyed the reaper, with...magic. The created votrexes, walls of light that protected them, created storms of electricity and summon forth blasts of lightning. They summoned a power greater than the force, they changed the nature of an ancient sith weapon." Anakin said.

"They spoke of something called the "Warp" and an "Astronomicon" they also asked how we can travel without a beacon. This is concerning, what ever these objects are......They may be what is needed for them to travel. They also have taken the Force Harvester, calling it a Beacon." Kenobi said.

"The super human vehicles and armor seem to be unbeatable, but the human and the forces of their "Guard" seems to be beatable, however, they seem to have special weapons, and forces." Kenobi said.

"I think we should try and make an alliance with them, before Dooku has a chance." Mace Windu said.

-meanwhile-

The fleet of Imperials prepared to travel, creating a formation, and entering the warp.

"The Emperor shall protect us, and his light may be gone, but the will of the emperor is unyeilding." Mhmun said.

He looked into the large room, the glowing golden sphere, that made the Navigator cry, they had created lighthouse, now they only needed a new world to call home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 737 48
"I don't know who I am anymore." "You're a rebel, you're a Jedi, you're a king...and you're my son." โ”€ BOOK 2 of the BALANCE OF THE FORCE SERIES โ”€ A...
36.7K 899 29
"๐‘‚๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฅ๐‘ฆ, ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’?" "๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘Ž ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›." [I do not own the clone...
169K 2K 55
One shot story with your friendly galaxy clones
1.1K 18 24
Story of two explosive experts fall in love