𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝...

By bouncygnocchi

The impending Second Wizarding War brings two people from opposite worlds together. She, of grace and gentlen... More

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑
Author's Note/Disclaimer
| 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 | 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭
𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐡
𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒𝐄
𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
| 𝐋𝐔𝐏𝐔𝐒 | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨
| 𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 | 𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴
| 𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐒 | 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴
| 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐔𝐒 | 𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘳 (*TW)
| 𝐂𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐌 | 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱
| 𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐔𝐌 | 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨
| 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑 | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘧𝘵
| 𝐀𝐏𝐔𝐒 | 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
| 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐒 | 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘢
| 𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐑𝐀 | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴
| 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒 | 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴
| 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐒 | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬
| 𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐑 | 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦
| 𝐏𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐒 | 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸
| 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐋𝐔𝐌 | 𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦
| 𝐋𝐘𝐑𝐀 | 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘳
| 𝐕𝐈𝐑𝐆𝐎 | 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨
| 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐔𝐌 | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘶𝘮 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴
| 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐗 | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴
| 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎 | 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘹
| 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐈 | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘴
| 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐕𝐔𝐒 | 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴
| 𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐌 | 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
| 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐉𝐎𝐑 | 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥
| 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐀 | 𝘚𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴
| 𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 | 𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘣 (*TW)
| 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐀 | 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 (*TW)
| 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐀 | 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴
| 𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐀 | 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵
| 𝐂𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐒 | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘴 (*TW)
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞
| 𝐀𝐑𝐀 | 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘳
| 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐗 | 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴
| 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐔𝐒 | 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘶𝘮
| 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 | 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦
| 𝐕𝐔𝐋𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐀 | 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢𝘩'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦 (*TW)
| 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 | 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥
| 𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐒 | 𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐍𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐀 (*TW)
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 (*TW)
𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐗
𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄
𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄 (*TW)
𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭
𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞
Author's Note

SEQUEL | sneak peak

557 28 20
By bouncygnocchi

In the dingy basement, the air hung heavy, choking the life out of any living thing. But the room was alive; murmurs hissed and slithered about like an army of rats scuttling in sewers. Eager, waiting.

The doors flew open, and at once, the chattering stopped. A man strode in, his cane hitting the ground as he walked. Tap. Tap. Tap. A black cloak hung heavy from his broad shoulders, and his long, silver hair was pulled back into a ponytail, showing off his regal features.

"Good evening, my foul friends." He spoke slowly, a gravelly voice that sounded like slate on ice. It instilled a shudder amongst them, and they did not reply.

His silver eyes roamed slowly across the room, boring into each and every one seated at the table. They were handsome youths, their young faces inset with beady, alert eyes and thin lips that hid sharp tongues. Some were no older than twenty.

"Have you all collectively gone mute?"

They blinked themselves out of their stupor. "Good evening, Mr Malfoy," they replied with uncertainty, their voices still round and unbroken by age.

"Let's dive in, shall we?" Lucius sighed as he sank into the chair reserved for him. It felt good being at the head of the table for once. He had the power. He was in control. He ruled over them all, these innocent, untainted bloods who now stared at him in both fear and respect.

"Does anyone wish to remind me of our plan?" he drawled lazily. "Rosier? Amora, was it?"

A raven-haired girl with fiery green eyes leaned forward. "Y-yes, sir. We enter their home, take the both of them, bring them back here. We'll keep the lady here, and wait."

Lucius jutted out his lower lip and nodded once. "That's quite correct, Miss Rosier. But remember, the man is not to be harmed. Not a scratch."

"We'll storm their house!" a boy jeered excitedly. "Tear their rooms apart and break every bloody picture frame they've got!"

"Speak when spoken to, Rowle," Lucius spoke over him sternly, thumbing the snake fangs on his cane absentmindedly. "We have to do this cleanly. No mess, no traces that could lead anyone back to us. Is this understood?"

"B-but they'll put up a fight. He won't let us take her that easy!" the boy complained.

"We're to take the both of them, you idiot!" Amora hissed across the table at the blond boy. "Keep the lady, give the man to Mr Malfoy. It's not bloody Arithmancy."

Rowle narrowed his eyes at her and folded his arms in defiance. "I just don't understand why we can't just kill them both. The prophecy said it-"

"I KNOW WHAT THE PROPHECY SAYS!" exploded Lucius, slamming his palm on the table and causing it to shake. They fell into immediate silence, barely daring to breathe.

"We've barely even begun, and you, Rowle," - he jabbed a finger at the boy - "will be singlehandedly be the cause of our downfall. Listen to me, all of you! This isn't Quidditch, or chess. The game we're playing is real; there is no place for arrogance or carelessness. Now, you will all follow my instructions word for word, or you will meet Death faster than you can say 'mudblood'. Have I made myself clear?"

"Yes, Mr Malfoy," they breathed in unison, their eyes cast in all directions but his. He narrowed his eyes at the young boy. "Is that clear, Erebus Rowle?"

Erebus' face fell as he shrivelled back into his chair. "Abundantly." He narrowed his eyes at Lucius, but Lucius only chuckled, his anger dissipating like smoke. "Right. We've got that sorted then. Before I carry on, any questions thus far?"

They glanced around at each other, a million questions swimming in their heads. But no one dared to speak, except for a mousy young girl. She raised a skinny arm in the air. "Respectfully, sir, how are we expected to take them without leaving a mess?"

"Excellent question, Miss Pettigrew!" Lucius beamed. "That was just what I was getting to!"

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 6.9K 37
Olivia Dagon had expected many things from her final two years at Hogwarts, but falling in love with the boy she had grown to hate since 1st year was...
10.6K 448 44
Draco, and Lily have hated each other since year one. Lily was the first person to stand up against Draco's bullying, and arrogance. After completely...
35.4K 4.1K 86
"YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME!" He yelled as his whole body trembled in front of me. His breath hit me in the face, a sweet and cool scent. But deadly...
86.7K 1.5K 19
BOOK II It has been two months since the Potion Incident(s). Deals are established and promises are broken as Y/n prepares herself for the worst. St...