captain | levi x reader

By castieltheangxl

❝Even if we're apart, I will always be with you.❞ // Featured in the official Wattpad @Fanfic Attack on Titan... More

dear readers
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine

fifty four

21.5K 685 1.1K
By castieltheangxl

hiiii i just finished one of my finals hehehe

anyways everyone gather around for our season 4/manga levi prayer circle ! levi will stay alive, levi will stay alive, levi is alive, levi is alive, levi is alive 😃😃

also u guys hurt my feelings so FINE i'll change it back to (Y/N) 😭

ALSO ALSO before u guys comment again to update dONT WORRY OFMGF I WONT LEAVE YOU LIKE I DID THREE YEARES AGO OK BEAR WITH ME ITS FINALS WEEK I LITERALLY SHOULDNT EVEN BE WRITING THIS RIGHT NOW i update every week either on sunday or monday 💀

apart from that i love you all and i hope you enjoy this chapter <3

-

You weren't sure what to expect with your last day with Levi. The universe had given you a second chance, there were many things you wanted to tell him before you would eventually go back to Ymir and fulfill the promises you both made.

Krista had accompanied you into the Survey Corps headquarters, relenting to your insistence that she takes you to Levi's private headquarters, and she does so.

While she made occasional comments and questions about everything that had happened to you up until now, your head was unfortunately in too much pain to answer, for the most part you ignored her, motioning for some water to drink.

As you two make your way into the entrance of the headquarters, a sudden voice took you both by surprise.

"Oh, (Y/N) and Krista? What are you two doing here?"

"Reiner! Could you help up open the door?" Krista smiled, "(Y/N) doesn't feel well."

Immediately, you felt your entire body weight collapse into the ground beneath, making Krista gasp slightly when she felt you slump against her. With Reiner here for God knows what reason, you weren't sure if you were going to see Levi anytime soon. Reiner was not going to let that happen, you were sure of it.

"I can take it from here, Krista." Reiner tells her. "Go help the rest deal with Eren."

Reluctantly, Krista nods and lets Reiner hold onto you. "Take her to Captain Levi's room, and make sure she gets enough rest."

"You can trust me," he replied.

You didn't get to see Krista leave, although you wished you did in case you needed to follow her as an escape plan. However, you did get to see the inside of the headquarters when Reiner pulled you in with him.

It was as large as you remembered it, but looked smaller than it was due to the volume of its contents—barrels filled with various items, tables and chairs everywhere, worn down wooden shelves. It seemed like just yesterday you were eating dinner with everyone else, laughing and enjoying the only remnants of good there was in the world.

Reiner takes you into Levi's room, who at first is surprised at the neatness of it all but brushes it off when you urged him to help you onto Levi's bed. Despite Levi being gone for some time, his bed sheets still smelled like him and you wanted to bring that scent with you forever.

"(Y/N)." Reiner glanced, a look of despair in his eyes. He had put his hands into fists and if you weren't feeling like shit you would have noticed the way he had been trembling.

"Don't think you can get away with this," he continued. "You're coming back with us whether you like it or not."

Reiner stood up and made his way to the door. He turned back once more, "If you think about spilling any sort of information just know that I won't hesitate to kill you and that child. Even if the others are against it. We don't have to keep you alive to gain your power."

He turned and exited down the hall possibly to keep you alone for the time being, leaving you huddled underneath Levi's bed sheets. You comprehended his words for the time being. Perhaps you had made a mistake—agreeing to their plan. The more you thought about it, the more you tried to justify the fact you wanted to protect Levi and most of all your child.

You placed a hand on your stomach, reminding yourself that you seemingly weren't pregnant for a while since the last time you and Levi had...

A blush crept up on your cheeks and you buried your face into his pillow. Of all times to even think about such things.

Inhaling the scent of black tea and a tinge of soap, you stuffed your face further into the pillow. It relaxed you, bringing back every memory that had Levi with it. There was a moment where you began to contemplate everything once more—you would miss this scent and everything else that had to do with Levi.

There was a feeling, a comforting one, that washed over you when you felt the weight of the mattress shift beneath you. You wanted it to be who you thought it was. Every moment, every breath you took, each heart beat, anticipated for this moment.

You do not say a word rather just looked above from the depths of the pillow. Before you could say anything or even breathe for that matter, you were pulled into an embrace.

The scent remained and you found a single tear caressing your cheek, one that had sneakily escaped without your attention. A sudden breeze tugs at the layers of your hair, the door to Levi's room was opened and when you were detached from the embrace your heart had stopped.

"I'm so sorry, Levi." You said with a sigh, and you do not take your hand away from his shoulders.

"(Y/N)." Levi reached out his hand to you, slowly brushing the tears from your skin. He wanted to cry, but he had to remember how to breathe.

You thought he would be mad, after everything that had gone down since you last saw him. However, it was hard to discern any sort of anger from his expression. His face was relaxed, yet he didn't look apathetic.

"I didn't want to leave you," you began. "I was just scared they would hurt you."

Levi hustles closer to your figure that was leaning against his bed frame, he sat at the edge and continued to face you. He says nothing, waiting for you to speak.

"Annie is the female titan—"

"I know," he interrupted. "I had to stop Eren from killing her."

You nodded slowly, taking in the new information. "She wanted me to join her because..."

The clock in Levi's room chimed and you jumped, startled. As soon as you released Levi's shoulders you realized you had to tell him.

"...because I am like Eren."

"What—"

"I am a titan shifter, Levi."

The silence between you two was heavy, yet comforting because it was with him. His eyes widened slightly, lips slowly parting at the revelation.

"And I think she wants my powers to help her with some grand plan that she didn't even tell me much about." Your eyes averted to the open window, then back to Levi to catch him in the haunting greyish-blue of his eyes, and you decide not to look away ever again.

You both sat gazing at each other in silence for seconds that seemed to stretch for hours. A moment that you would savour and take with you forever.

Levi doesn't say anything but you can hear his broken breathing, noticing the way his hand trembled in his lap. He wanted to hold your hand, but losing you then seeing you with so much more to comprehend was too overwhelming already.

"You hide it so well," you told him. "I know you're feeling a lot of things right now."

"You know me, that crying shit isn't a strength of mine." He said.

You wanted to laugh, this was the Levi you knew and loved. So you told him, "I love you."

He gulped, eyes wavering. "I love you, too."

Although there was much more to tell him, you smiled. It was a weak one but it was a smile indeed.

"Oh!" You gasped, noticing the dresser behind Levi's head. "You kept that."

Levi tilted his head, "Kept what?"

He turned his head to where your eyes were distracted by and noticed the withering flower crown you had made for him a while back.

Knowing Levi was obsessive over cleanliness, you were shocked to see that he had kept it after all this time. Petals that were once vibrant had wilted into dull versions of themselves, fragile to the touch as if they would crack and fall apart.

"When we are apart," Levi glanced back towards you. "It reminds me of you."

What should be a happy reunion turns into a solemn one when you reminded yourself that this was possibly the last day you would get to be with him. So you made sure that this would be an unforgettable day you would take with for the rest of your life.

"Can you hold me, Levi?"

Without a word, Levi crawls on the bed next to you, not noticing the slight warmth in your cheeks as he pulls you into his chest. So close and so warm. You truly did miss him dearly.

To you, there is suddenly no one else in the world as he holds you in his arms. But before you could vocalize some sort of affection, his lips are pressed against your forehead and you're lost in wordless bliss.

The air from the open window swirls around you two, as if the universe approved of the love you shared. Then he pulled away.

"Is something wrong?" Levi asked, when he realized that you were trembling.

You didn't want to tell him that this was truly the last time he would see you, no way you would let yourself ruin a moment like this. The last time Levi held you like this felt like a forever ago, you had forgotten what it was like after the everything that went down—the mission and now this predicament with Annie.

Another kiss, this time from you onto Levi's forehead. Then you let go, staying as close as you can to him.

"Can you promise not to forget me?" You whispered.

He does not question it. "I will never forget you, (Y/N)."

You traced the line of Levi's jaw with your fingertips. Hoping to capture every little detail of him because you did not want to forget any bit that was him.

"Say you promise."

"I promise."

And you believed him. It was enough to comfort you and the idea of disappearing for good. You could only hope your promise to Ymir was kept, it was your only hope of saving what was left of you and Levi Ackerman.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.1K 22
❝ 𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗨𝗣 𝗢𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗗𝗜𝗘 ? 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗠𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛. ❞ ︻ 🏿 ➤ a story wherein a 🏾...
132K 4.3K 17
Fanfiction of Reiner Braun from Attack on Titan / Shingeki no Kyojin |English is not my first language, therefore I apologize in advance for spelling...
263K 6.5K 23
LevixReader- 🔞🍋's f you haven't read Love, Lies and Levi make sure to check that out first! Sequel to Love, Lies and Levi: Sneak Peak: "He pulled y...
390K 11.4K 51
LevixReader 🔞🍋's Book 3 of the series of Love, Lies and Levi, this story is following the plot of season 3 AOT! ⚠️If you have not read Book 1: Lov...