π–ˆπ–”π–’π–’π–Šπ–“π–˜π–†π–‘π–Žπ–˜π–’ |...

Von Shaylaee

" π“ˆπ“‰π‘’π“…π“…π’Ύπ“ƒ' π‘œπ“Šπ“‰π“ˆπ’Ύπ’Ήπ‘’ π’»π‘œπ“‡ π“Žπ’Ά, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝒾 π“…π“Šπ“‰ π“π’Ύπ“ƒπ“€π“ˆ π‘œπ“ƒ π’·π‘œπ“‰π’½ π“Œπ“‡π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰π“ˆ '𝒸𝒢�... Mehr

πŸ₯€ cast πŸ₯€
🌹 soraya1 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic2 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya3 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic4 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya5 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic6 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya7 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic8 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya9 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic10 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya11 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic12 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya13 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic14 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya15 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic16 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya17 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic18 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya19 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic20 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya21 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic22 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya23 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic24 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya25 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic26 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya27 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic28 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya29 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic30 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya31 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic32 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya33 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic34 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya35 🌹
πŸ›  grayson36 πŸ› 
πŸ¦‹ dominic37 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya38 🌹
πŸ›  grayson39 πŸ› 
βž— matt40 βž—
🌹 soraya41 🌹
πŸ›  grayson42 πŸ› 
πŸ¦‹ dominic43 πŸ¦‹
πŸ›  grayson44 πŸ› 
πŸ¦‹ dominic45 πŸ¦‹
βž— matt46 βž—
🌹 soraya47 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic48 πŸ¦‹
βž— matt49 βž—
🌹 soraya50 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic51 πŸ¦‹
πŸ›  grayson52 πŸ› 
🌹 soraya53 🌹
βž— matt54 βž—
πŸ›  grayson55 πŸ› 
🌹 soraya56 🌹
πŸŽ€ apple57 πŸŽ€
πŸ¦‹ dominic58 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya59 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic60 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya61 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic62 πŸ¦‹
βž— matt63 βž—
πŸ¦‹ dominic64 πŸ¦‹
πŸ›  grayson65 πŸ› 
πŸ¦‹ dominic66 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya67 🌹
πŸ›  grayson68 πŸ› 
βž— matt69 βž—
πŸ¦‹ dominic70 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ dominic72 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya73 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic74 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya75 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic76 πŸ¦‹
βž— matt77 βž—
πŸ¦‹ dominic78 πŸ¦‹
πŸ›  grayson79 πŸ› 
🌹 soraya80 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic81 πŸ¦‹
πŸ•Š juniper82 πŸ•Š
βž— matt83 βž—
πŸ•Š juniper84 πŸ•Š
🌹 soraya85 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic86 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya87 🌹
πŸ›  grayson88 πŸ› 
πŸ•Š juniper89 πŸ•Š
🐲 alex90 🐲
πŸ¦‹ dominic91 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya92 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic93 πŸ¦‹
πŸ•Š juniper94 πŸ•Š
🌹 soraya95 🌹
πŸ•· ann96 πŸ•·
🌹 soraya97 🌹
πŸ•· ann98 πŸ•·
🐲 alex99 🐲
🌹 soraya100 🌹
πŸ₯€ end note πŸ₯€
✨ book two! ✨

🌹 soraya71 🌹

159 7 8
Von Shaylaee

[ 3:32 PM ]
REW.

i step into the bathroom of grayson's parents room. the effects of the cannabis is still set in but diminishing by the second. my sober mind is starting to come back.

i lock the door.

i stare at myself in the mirror.

i look fucking exhausted. i haven't gotten a proper nights sleep these last few stressful days. running from the government will be like that i guess.

theirs a ring of darkness around my eyes, and bags the size of the sun under them. my face is puffy and pale.

i touch my chest feeling my heart beating in the palm of my hand.

calm down ray.

he's fine.

it's okay.

he's okay.

i take in a deep breath and exhale. i go in for another one when there's a knock at the door.

"you okay soraya?" matt questions.

"be out soon! we can start practicing," i tell him, hoping he'll go away.

nothing else is shouted through so i suspect that he walked away.

i place my hands on top of the counter. i close my eyes and lean forward slightly, reveling in the silence around me.

"you look gorgeous."

i open my eyes and look through the mirror to see

reeves sitting cross legged on the closed toilet seat.

"hey," i cry, tears rushing down my cheeks instantly. "i miss you."

"that's not a pretty face girl," she pouts. "why are you crying?"

"my fucking nerves are getting to me. i'm so fucking worried."

i look down into the sink, my tears falling perfectly inside.

"hun. he's fine."

"or he's dead."

i turn my head to the jarring voice and see

georgia, leaning against the bathroom door, arms crossed.

"he's not dead," i tell her.

"or he dipped and won't be coming back," georgia smirks.

"don't listen to her babes," reeves says, "he's fine. it's time for you to do what you need to."

"right, like ruin a seven year old's life just like you did mine."

i roll my eyes. even in death she's still the most impossible person to talk to. i don't have time for it.

"you're not real. you're just some stupid figment that won't shut the fuck up," i tell myself, hoping i could just enjoy my own personal conversation with my imaginary best friend who passed away.

babygirl?

i look around for an imaginary dom but realize that he actually is the one talking to me.

oh my god! dominic! i thought something happened to you!

i told you you wouldn't be able to get rid of me. how long have i been out?

maybe almost four hours or so. what happened? is everything okay?

yeah i'm good. they injected me with something in the transport truck and i just woke up in this weird room. there's a lady in charge. she's saying that alex thinks we've betrayed him.

you think she's lying?

honestly, i don't know.

you haven't seen him?

not yet princess... but if she's right-

she won't be. you're his brother. his blood. he wouldn't think that.

there's no response.

he's alive though. that's all that matters. relief washes over me as my mind eases with every possible death scenario.

"what do you think is going to happen when he dies? you think apple will hate you for not stopping him? you think the two idiots out there will stick with you? you'll be a helpless mess soraya. i wish i was still alive to see that beautiful masterpiece," georgia laughs.

"shut up georgia. i know what you're doing and it's not going to work," i tell her.

"he's really cute ray," reeves speaks up. "you think he's the special one?"

"i don't know. he's definitely cute," i chuckle, "it's hard to say i feel anything."

"those powers made you feel everything," she speaks truthfully.

after all, she is everything i'm conjuring up.

"that's the most scary thing. the connection that we have is strong and he wants to lean in to it but-"

"you think theirs something called a connection between two people? it's lust. it'll always be lust. you let him see you naked. you don't have any respect for yourself. you're a slut," georgia spits out.

"he respected you. he didn't take it any further than what you wanted; what you allowed," reeves reasons.

"yeah... he did. he never once did something i didn't want besides coming into the restroom."

"you kissed him!" reeves giggles.

i grin and look at myself in the mirror.

i remember each specific kiss we were fortunate enough to share, as if his lips are still touching mine.

i can't deny the airy and calm feeling he gives me when he's around. it's missing right now.

"i don't know, maybe it was dumb that i did that," i say, shaking my head.

"stop thinking about how to reverse those feelings!" reeves shouts.

"it's what she can do best," georgia says, "curtesy of moi. i made sure soraya can't do anything but push people away."

"you know how i know that's the most bogus lie of all time? she didn't push me away. soraya let me in. you told me your embarrassing secrets that you wouldn't dare tell to any other person.

forget the fact that georgia gave birth to you. she doesn't have to be your mother. it's not for everyone, but you don't have to give in to that. you don't and can't let her get to you.

i know you're scared. you're scared that you'll open up, you'll let him in and he'll be repulsed by you or leave you but look at everything he's done for you! despite the powers and connection, he's relentless and you shouldn't give that up. he cares about you and there's few people that can have something good like him."

i wanna kill her ray.

who?!

this woman. she's not going to let me see alex.

what's she saying?

i think she genuinely might think we caused the virus.

we knew this dom. they'll do anything for you to go down. what have you told her?

nothing. i don't know where you are and i don't have anything to do with the virus. she's fucking playing with me. i don't even have the slightest clue where i am either!

i climb onto the sink counter, leaning my back against the mirror and chewing on my nails.

let's calm down okay? we might have to change the plan. if she's not going to let you see him without giving up information, then let's do that.

what kind of information do i give her?

what kind has she revealed?

she thinks we're stupid smart and wanted to alter our dna but MAX20 ended up being the result.

hmm. then we'll make her think we're playing her game.

tell her i did it.

you want me to do what?!

tell her everything falls on me. i created the virus.

are you crazy?! that's the opposite of what i wanna do!

tell her i created it. that i was the mastermind behind it all. you still have no clue where i am and you don't even know chemically what it's made of. you, alex and max were meant to be test subjects. it'll take the heat off you.

but it'll be put all on you!

if you turn against me dominic, she'll think you're on her side.

i'm not no snitch ray. i'm feeling like shit fake rattin' you out.

i smile to myself.

cutie, it's a fake scenario. it never happened.

another two knocks sound at the door.

"hey ray..."

grayson.

"i'm okay!" i yell out, "i'm talking to dom!"

"any news?"

"there's a change of plans but he's good."

"good."

"i'll be out in a minute!"

okay.

everything's going to be blamed on me.

i smile to myself.

"what are you smiling for?"

"can you give it a rest?" reeves says, "let her smile in peace."

"she's taking the fall for something she didn't do. i'd be shaking in my boots."

"you care now?" i ask.

"it's just stupid, but knowing you, that makes sense."

"the one who's stupid here is you. it's smart. they have no idea where she is. it pushes time back for her to get better and smarter," reeves says for me.

"and what if they break him and he gives up your location?" georgia asks.

"the whole point was for him to get to see his brother. the woman already has a bias, why not confirm it for her?"

"because if dom breaks, it would be for nothing," georgia continues not shutting up.

"it's not in his nature to turn on his family," i tell her, shaking my head.

"alex did."

"georgia shut up!"

"what's important is what's ahead," reeves states, butting in before things start to get loud and hectic.

the way she always used to do.

"exactly. it's not about who gets blamed for what. it's about getting to that thirteenth day. what's in front of me is six more days of the world cleanse. i don't have to outrun the government, i just need to stay hidden long enough for them to die out."

"i get better, take care of apple and we get dominic and alex back. the world is ours," i whisper to myself.

"we'll see how that goes," georgia cackles.

"don't listen to her babe. everything will be perfect. the plan will work," reeves smiles.

"thank you reeves."

she's sending in alex...

the plan's working!

i'm nervous...

it's alex.

yeah but seven days of not seeing him alex. i'm scared that he hates me.

you're there! you came for him! how can he possibly hate you?

nothing happens for a while.

just silence.

no dom.

no reeves.

no grayson.

i jump down off the counter.

"i hope alex knows that we were doing this all for him."

{ a/n: i'm so sorry to leave y'all on a cliffhanger. work been kicking my ass haha but ! i'm trying to get more updates out to finish this story so i can work on the other ones because right now i can only work on a story at a time which sucks because i also have other ideas i want to put out haha anyway, hope you enjoyed. hope you're having good days/nights }

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

568K 28.4K 36
❝𝖠𝗇 π–Ίπ–Όπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡ 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 π—‹π–Ύπ–½π–Ύπ–Ώπ—‚π—‡π–Ύπ—Œ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π–Ώπ—Žπ—π—Žπ—‹π–Ύβž Β©π–πŽπ‘πƒπ’ππ˜πŠπ€π˜ 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝗆𝗒 π—π—ˆπ—‹π—„ # 𝟣 𝖠𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋...
10.1K 412 32
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! β€’ " The nerve! " " Wha...
2.7K 137 12
(FIRST DRAFT, INCOMPLETE BUT FINISHED) She used to be normal-until now. Accepting to be a subject for a 'minor science experiment' for a large amount...