๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’š ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ด๐’† ~ ๐’‚ ๐‘บ๏ฟฝ...

Galing kay marrymeaubreyplaza

ใ€ ๐ง๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ใ€‘ โ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๏ฟฝ... Higit pa

๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™š
๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต
Introduction (please read!!!)
Chapter I: Dreams Over Reality
Chapter II: A Butterfly's Cocoon
Chapter III: Fuck the Media
Chapter IV: What a Surprise
Chapter V: 188
Chapter VI: ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ๐ŸŒ
Chapter VII: แต–สณแต‰แต—แต—สธ หกโฑแตสฐแต—หข
Chapter VIII: Ducks
Chapter IX: Clueless
Chapter X: Worth
Chapter XI: *RING*
Chapter XII: Mama
Chapter XIII: Flirt
Chapter XIV: The Officer Who Cried Skank
Chapter XV: Oh Brother
Chapter XVI: Platonic Soulmates
Chapter XVII: Chopsticks
Chapter XVIII: Queries and Affairs
Chapter XIX: Little Things
Chapter XXI: Cosmo and Walter
Chapter XXII: Fallimento
Chapter XXIII: Almed
XXIV: She'll Be Okay
XXV: Fairy Godmother
Author's Note :)

~ Epilogue ~

2.8K 90 85
Galing kay marrymeaubreyplaza

I was so scared of posting this but you guys deserve a happy ending :)
shit i'm crying.

"Never settle for less than your dreams. Somewhere, sometime, someday, somehow, you'll find them."
- Danielle Steel

9 MONTHS LATER

"is it out yet?" Eden groans.

Finally, on the day Spencer got a break from his cases, Eden's water broke. It has now been 9 hours since her water broke.  And she has never wanted to murder someone more.

"honey, you're 7 centimeters dilated," Penelope squeezes her hand.

"did you just call your child it?" JJ asks.

"hey, I'll do what I want, I'm in pain," Eden glares at the blonde woman.

"I got more ice chips," Spencer rushes in.

"Oh, my knight in shining sweater vest," Eden says sarcastically.

Spencer laughed dryly and sat down beside her.

"Hey, you guys remember the last time I was her like this-" she started before a contraction interrupted her.

"What happened last time?" Johnathan asked innocently.

"I was... getting checked after I was... kidnapped and found out I was...pregnant," Eden replied through clenched teeth.

She took in deep breaths as an awkward silence filled the room. The contraction passed and she chuckled awkwardly.

"Isn't it fun the first time I have hetero sex in years, I get pregnant," she nodded awkwardly.

"My poor baby," Andy held her cheek.

A nurse came in to check how dilated Eden was and informed them it was time. The team, Andy, and Johnathan stayed out in the waiting room while Eden and Spencer went to the delivery room.

"Alright, Eden, it's time to push," The doctor said.

"Ok, but what if— I didn't," Eden grumbled in pain.

"You sorta have to," The doctor said.

"Ok, but what if-" Eden was cut off by another surge of pain.

"Goddamnit! you and your stupid genius semen!" she groaned.

"Thank...you?" Spencer questioned.

"Alright, push," The doctor instructed.

Eden obeyed and went on squeezing Spencer's hand in a death grip.

"Ow- honey?" He whimpered.

"Oh, suck it up, I don't see a baby coming out of your vagina," She retorted before pushing again. He nodded.

"Push!"

"Ugh!! I hate condom companies!"

"She's crowning!"

"I'm never having sex again!"

"Ok, push again, Eden, you're doing so well!"

"I want my mom!" she wailed before hearing the small cries of a baby. Eden breathed out heavily as she leaned back in the bed.

"Wait, gimme," she breathed out as they took to clean her away.

"They're just cleaning her up," Spencer assured.

"No, they'll take her away, I want to hold her," Eden cried.

"You will," Spencer told her.

"I wanna hold her," she looked into his eyes and he realized her distress.

Her mom wasn't there, and the last time she was, she died. he kissed her forehead while they brought the baby over.

Eden cradled the small baby in her hands and watched as she calmed down.

"Hi," Eden breathed out, "I'm your mama."

Spencer hadn't seen a more genuine smile before nor has he ever had one. Their grins bright, as they saw the beautiful brown-eyed baby in front of them.

"Here," Eden handed Spencer their baby over and watched as she saw the love of her life holding their child.

"Hi," he chuckled lightly.

The baby latched onto his finger, her small fingers wrapping around it. Eden teared up at the sight.

"She's a daddy's girl," Eden ran a hand through her hair, "9 hours, and she chooses you."

"What can I say? I'm irresistible," Spencer joked.

"Do you want me to get the others?" Spencer asked, not taking his eyes off the baby.

Eden hummed in response and he handed the baby back to her, while he went to the waiting room.

"She's here," he breathed out to his friends.

While some cheered, Morgan was handing Rossi 20 bucks. 

"I should've bet a girl," Morgan muttered.

"Come on," Spencer gestured them to the room.

The eight all entered the room seeing a smiling Eden looking down at her baby. Penelope and Andy immediately grabbed onto each other's hands — being godparents brought them closer together — and squealed at the sight.

"You know usually i hate babies, but i'll make an exception," Andy fanned his face as he was tearing up.

"What's her name?" JJ asked.

The two new parents glanced at one another before Eden replied, "Phoenix Emily Reid."

Emily immediately started tearing up at the name and exclaimed, "shit! i should've worn waterproof mascara!"

The group all laughed and watched as Eden passed Phoenix into Andy's arms.

"She's so tiny," he squealed, "it's so weird to think we were all this small once."

"Actually, i believe Hotch was born in a suit," JJ admitted.

"I'll look through my baby pictures," Hotch smiled. Like a genuine smile.

As Andy passed Phoenix to Penelope, Johnathan leaned towards him.

"Have you ever seen him smile?" He asked.

Andy shook his head no in response.

"Why Phoenix?" Rossi asked while staring at small child in Penelope's arms.

"You know the phrase 'phoenix rising from the ashes'?" Eden asked. Everyone nodded.

"I chose that because i escaped from a burning building while pregnant," she grinned while everyone chuckled at the meaning.

"Can't wait to hear what she has to say about that," Morgan said as he was passed on the baby. He held her in his arms and rocked her lightly.

The two newborn parents looked to one another and held hands. Never feeling happier in their lives. They watched as each one of their friends held their baby.

How Phoenix cooed in Johnathan and Rossi's arms.

Her sudden boob grabbing with Emily and JJ.

And her reaching her small hand to poke Hotch in the face.

Spencer held her again and watched her look up to him, he sighed in contempt. Eden watched her fiancé and child with one another and teared up again. Knowing this is what her mother wanted her to do.

She still fights everyday to get rid of the bad and to be the good in the world that needs it so much. And she'll be sure to pass that message along. She was handed the baby again and it almost felt surreal.

Knowing this is where her mom was, just not for long. And though Eden will watch her daughter grow, her mother also did. Just from afar.

And through all of the people in her life that left, willingly or not, she knew her mother always stayed.

The way her grandma did for her, and how she will for her own daughter.

Even through death her mother held her hand as she gave birth.

On the day she graduated.

On the day she first stepped foot in the FBI.

On the first date with Spencer.

She stayed. Every step of the way.

And a silent promise was made to her daughter.

I promise to stay for you, she thought to herself while looking at spencer with loving eyes, as long as you stay for me.

(இ﹏இ')
A/N: sad boy hours ✋😔
i- i have so many emotions rn.
also was the phoenix thing stupid because i've legit had that idea this whole time. like i knew i was gonna make her pregnant and kidnapped and run out of a burning building JUST so she named her kid that :|

Thank you for reading!

lol: 1212 words

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10.1K 156 10
this is a story about reid x morgan bc they were platonic soulmates this will be a very smutty story so BEWARE๐Ÿ˜
170K 4.6K 64
READ THE REWRITTEN VERSION OF THIS STORY ON MY PAGE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! "TEENAGE DIRTBAG!" go check it out leave this one alone the writing is god awful...
62.7K 1.8K 39
โ˜…๐‘บ๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’‡๐’Š๐’„ ๐’Ž๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•๐’” ๐’Š๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†, ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’”...