๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’š ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ด๐’† ~ ๐’‚ ๐‘บ๏ฟฝ...

By marrymeaubreyplaza

ใ€ ๐ง๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ใ€‘ โ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™š
๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต
Introduction (please read!!!)
Chapter I: Dreams Over Reality
Chapter II: A Butterfly's Cocoon
Chapter III: Fuck the Media
Chapter IV: What a Surprise
Chapter V: 188
Chapter VI: ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ๐ŸŒ
Chapter VII: แต–สณแต‰แต—แต—สธ หกโฑแตสฐแต—หข
Chapter VIII: Ducks
Chapter IX: Clueless
Chapter X: Worth
Chapter XI: *RING*
Chapter XII: Mama
Chapter XIII: Flirt
Chapter XIV: The Officer Who Cried Skank
Chapter XV: Oh Brother
Chapter XVI: Platonic Soulmates
Chapter XVII: Chopsticks
Chapter XVIII: Queries and Affairs
Chapter XIX: Little Things
Chapter XXI: Cosmo and Walter
Chapter XXII: Fallimento
Chapter XXIII: Almed
XXIV: She'll Be Okay
~ Epilogue ~
Author's Note :)

XXV: Fairy Godmother

2.6K 83 165
By marrymeaubreyplaza

HAPPY HANUKKAH WHORES! ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
- Lao Tzu

~
And the building went up in flames.
~

"Spencer!" The voice of Morgan tried to bring the doctor back to reality.

"Spencer!" The deep, stern voice of Hotch, suddenly shaking.

"Spencer!" The crying voice of Emily was begging.

"Spencer?" a voice he thought he was never going to hear again.

"Spence?" the voice continued.

"Spencer!" and when he finally turned around he saw her.

Eden.

He released himself from the grip of his colleagues and rushed towards her, never feeling more relieved in his life. He ran towards her, faster than his colleagues could ever imagine, noticing her crying, shaking figure cradling a baby. He ran up never having been happier in his life.

He held her hands in his again, before cupping her face in his hands, "h-how—"

"Not a very experienced unsub if you ask me, decided to get high and didn't notice a 5'7 woman with a baby leaving," Eden said with a dry chuckle.

Emily came up to the two and took Abiona from them, Spencer's hands fell when Emily reached one hand up to Eden's cheek and kissed the other in relief. She quickly left the two to head onto the ambulance.

And Spencer did something he thought he could never do again. He kissed her.

The feeling of her lips molded against his familiar and so glad to be. The way her fingers play with the hair on the nape of his neck. Her curly hair getting even more tangled in his hands. His hand on her waist bringing her as close as he possibly can but hoping for even more. He finally has her back. And he wants her forever.

"I love you," Spencer says when he finally breaks away from the kiss.

"I love you too," Eden beams, tears filling her eyes.

"We should probably get you to the ambulance," Spencer said.

"Oh right," she looks back at the flashing lights.

Hand in hand they go.

~

Now in the hospital room, Eden lays on the bed peacefully, Spencer holding hands with her, waiting for news on her injuries.

"Reid," Hotch's voice comes from the doorway.

A squeeze to his hand from Eden lets him know it's okay and he stands up and leaves to the hallway.

"Before you say anything, I obviously know about your relationship. You guys kissed in front of us," Hotch's lips turned slightly, "It's fine as long as you don't let it get in the way of your job, sort of like it did today."

Spencer nodded, completely understanding. Hotch patted Spencer's shoulder and went to the team.

Spencer went back into the room to find Eden just tearing apart her styrofoam cup. With a slight chuckle, he sat down next to her bed again. She looked towards him with tense shoulders, and once getting a nod, she relaxed.

"so, what are we?" Eden broke the silence.

"I guess boyfriend and girlfriend, we already had sex," Spencer shrugged.

"wow, 'i guess', that's really reassuring," Eden replied sarcastically with an eye roll.

"Would you, Eden Verbenia Ellis, be my girlfriend?" Spencer asked dramatically.

"I'll need a second to think about it," Eden replied and turned her back towards him. With a gasp from him, she turned back with a wide grin, "of course, dum dum."

"Who are you calling dum dum?" Spencer asked in mock offense.

"well, technically, I can call you dum dum all I want as A) your girlfriend, and B) I have an IQ of 188, while you, kind sir, have one of 187," She retorted with a hair flip.

Spencer laughed and looked into her eyes, moving her hair back he said, "I love you."

Eden blushed and replied playfully, "I love you more."

Spencer leaned in and mumbled against her lips, "Not possible."

The two kissed for a few seconds before the beeping of the machine stopped them.

"I'm getting you all worked up," Spencer laughed.

Eden shoved him slightly, "So? you get hooked up to one of these machines."

"I have. Many times," He responded.

The two laughed, Spencer sat back down and held Eden's hand. A few seconds of silence when Eden asks, " How's abiona?"

"No injuries, luckily," he nodded.

The doctor came in, interrupting the building conversation.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Molina," she shook hands with Eden.

"Hi," Eden replied softly.

"Well, I have some bad news and good news. The bad news is you have a sprained hand and broken ankle. Good news, the baby is okay!"

Both Spencer and Eden immediately turn their heads in the doctor's direction.

"T- th- what?" Eden stuttered.

"Oh, you didn't know," Dr. Molina laughed dryly, "You're pregnant."

"H-How far along?" Spencer asks.

"about a week."

wow, Eden thought, genius's babies can get through latex.

"I'll leave you two to talk," The doctor awkwardly leaves the room.

"E-Eden?" Spencer breaks her out of her trance.

"I'm sorry, I'm just a bit shocked," she ran her fingers through her hair.

Spencer chuckled dryly, "me too."

A few beats of silence passed before Spencer spoke up.

"Do you wanna keep them?" Spencer asked hopefully.

"I-I do," Eden replied, "You?"

Spencer got up and cupped her face, letting out a breath, "I'd do anything you want," he kissed her head.

"But I want to keep them too."

Eden smiles up to Spencer and kissed him passionately, the noises around them quieting down as they get lost in one another.

~

The two doctors exit the car, Eden's eyes closed as spencer rushes over to her side and puts his hands over her eyes. Not even having changed out of their clothes or even telling their coworkers about the pregnancy, just driving from the airport to what Andy has planned.

"Spencer, I'm gonna trip, " Eden warned him.

He chuckled, "I'll protect you."

Eden started bouncing up and down impatiently, and spencer sped up the pace.

"Okay, open your eyes, " he removed his hands.

Eden opened her eyes to see a tree -- her mom's tree -- decorated with fairy lights and a picnic laid out.

"Spence, " she chuckled, "how did you-"

She turned around to see him on one knee.

"Spencer..." she trailed off.

"I know this may seem I'm just doing this because you're pregnant, but I'm also doing this for your grandma, because she's scary," Spencer says, "Eden, I know this seems a lot like a shotgun wedding proposal, but I promise it's not. I'm in love with you, Eden. Hopelessly in love with you. A-And we can have this wedding after the baby, or in 2 years, or even never, because for you I'll wait a lifetime. So, at least for your grandmother's sake, be mine?"

Eden's eyes glossed over as up the velvet box to reveal her grandmother's ring.

"And for the how question it was Andy."

Eden's hands went up to her mouth in shock.

"I don't know what that answer is, " Spencer laughed lightly.

" It's yes!"

"Yeah?" Spencer grinned.

"Yeah, " she chuckled softly.

Spencer stood up and put the ring on her left ring finger before smiling to a kiss. The two kissed for a moment before being interrupted by a loud--

"Oh thank God!"

The two broke apart in confusion looking around until seeing Andy and Johnathan sitting up on the tree.

"I didn't spend a half-hour trying to figure out how to plug the lights in, " Andy exclaimed as Johnathan started climbing down.

"Congratulations, I better be a bridesmaid, " Johnathan glared playfully.

"Johnathan, I'm scared!" Andy exclaimed as he was hanging onto a tree branch, legs flailing around.

"Andy!" Johnathan exclaimed and got beneath him.

"I knew we should've hidden near the pond instead, " Andy shouted, " I always forget about my fear of heights until I'm in a high spot."

"Oh God, " Eden mumbled into Spencer's shoulder.

"AHHHHH-" Andy began to fall from the tree onto Johnathan. The two landed flat onto the ground, groaning.

The two started to stand up slowly, their expressions being filled with pain, before Andy's was filled with joy. 

"You're engaged!" he exclaimed and held Eden's hands.

"I know!" she replied. 

"And I better be the maid of honor, " he pointed a finger at her with a serious glare.

"Why of course, no one could do better, " Eden said.

"Well then, we'll leave you two be, don't have too much fun and get arrested for public sex, " Johnathan joked.

"Oh, that reminds me, " spencer glanced to Eden, getting an approving nod.

"I'm pregnant, " Eden says nonchalantly and does onto the blanket.

"What?!" Johnathan and Andy chorused.

"Well, now I better be the fairy godmother, I'll get them cute little boots, " Andy says.

"Fairy godmothers don-" Spencer began before Andy interrupted.

"Fairy godmother!" Andy exclaimed, clapping between each syllable.

"fairy godmother, " Eden shrugged and looked to Spencer.

Andy and Johnathan then let them be. Spencer sat beside Eden and pulled out a pillow and the two leaned back on the tree, cuddling into one another. Talking about nonsense, their baby, and even nothing at all, just soaking the moment of peace.

And in the moments of silence, Eden reminisced on her first day, on their first kiss, first date, first everything. Eden knew she was right when she first entered the building.

Her reality was now better than her dreams.

FIN.

(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')
A/N: bye i'm gonna go cry now 😜
there's still an epilogue but that doesn't make me any less sad to be ending my first book.

also fun game: reread the chapter and take a shot every time someone says spencer and fairy godmother :)

there is a hotch and another reid fic on the way doe— ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!

Thank you for reading! ;)

lol: 1633 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 4.9K 53
๐‘ซ๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’† ๐’†๐’๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“.. ๐š‚๐š™๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐š’๐š was ready for a change in the monotony of his life, but didn...
697K 14.6K 50
๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’”๐’• ๐’…๐’“๐’–๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’†๐’™๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’–๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’–๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ. extended description inside ...
9.7K 152 10
this is a story about reid x morgan bc they were platonic soulmates this will be a very smutty story so BEWARE๐Ÿ˜
88.7K 3.6K 67
๐ƒ๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐„๐‘๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐„๐๐’๐„ - casey willows, discovers just how hard divorces and co-parenting can be when the person you divorce is still in lo...