AbhiGya: Love Birds & Their T...

By overthinking019

18 years ago one thing happened between two love birds, & they separate their ways only without divorced, onl... More

Character Intro..
Transfer..
Back To Mumbai..
Memory Lane..
Admission Process..
First Day At Old Place..
Introduction..
Sweet Past..
Anger & Brain Wash..
Misbhave & Complain..
Meeting After Long..
Rudeness..
Stalking & Caught..
The Truth Reveal..
Make A Deal..
Try To Know Them, Goes Wrong
Speak Out..
Alert..
Develop Insecurities & Jealousy..
Love Remain Same..
One Step Ahead..
Past View Of Her..
Truth Come Out..
Apology..
Love Is In The Air..
Embarrassing Moment..
New Life..
Epilogue..

Encounter With Twins..

1.1K 76 1
By overthinking019

"She is laying inspector, I did nothing, I didn't hit her, infact she hit her stump on expensive bike" a boy yelling from behind the bar..

Reha says with innocent face- no inspector he is lying, infact he was riding bike fastly, look my sister's elbow, for stopping him I throw my shoe on him, & when he stop his bike, he hit his punch on my face, look its swollen..

"Oh god this girl is lying, & she is doing drama, please inspector, give me permission to call my dad once, please"..

Inspector- keep quiet, don't shout..

Reha look to boy & give naughty smirk & turn to inspector with innocent face- please write it down my NC at least, against him, that he hit me & he cut his bike to my sister, & because of him, & his bike, her hand gets injured..

Inspector- look we are filed your complain, but we need your parents here, because you both are Minor, without your parents permission, we can't filed a complain against him..

"Inspector try to understand please, give me permission to call my dad, at least"..

Inspector almost shout on him- don't you understand, what I'm saying, just keep quiet..

Boy little irks by the inspector behavior, who gives his all attention to two girls..

One cop come near to Khush & ask- tell me number..

"Huh"..

Cop- tell me your father number, I informed him, otherwise, your career will destroy..

Boy give his father number to cop, & that cop call to his father..

After sometime later, boy's father comes to police station, & ask- Khush Mehra's dad..

Khush look him & take a relief breath & says- Dad..

Abhi goes near to his bar & ask- what happened, what you did..

Khush- I did nothing, but that two girls almost sent me behind the bars..

Abhi with shock- what..

Khush explain everything to Abhi..

Abhi after listening, says- why don't you ride bike safely, is she injured a lot..

Khush- no dad, it's just a small scratch, but other girl almost lying to inspector, that I hit a punch to her..

Abhi with shock- what..

Khush- yes..

Abhi walks to inspector chair, & inspector recognize him, & says- Abhi sir you here..

Abhi- yeah, my son Khush, you put him behind the bars..

Inspector- he is your son..

Abhi- yes..

Inspector introduce two girls to Abhi, & he says to both- please call your parents here..

Reha says to inspector- we have only mother, she is the one who brought us up alone..

Inspector looks to Reha & says- call your mother here..

Reha- why sir..

Abhi- look you both are Minor, & we can't talk with you..

Prachi- sir if we call her here then she will get upset, only we both know how she brought us up, you please punished your son or we spread the news in Media..

Abhi- look, I'm Abhi Mehra, within some minutes, my son will out from bars, & you both will in the bars, you both have two options call your mom or go behind the bars..

Reha look to Abhi & ask- you are rich that's why rule is different for you..

Abhi gritss his teeth & says- I said call your mom here, right now, otherwise be ready for next problem..

Reha start to up her shirts hands with same range of anger like Abhi & says- be in your limit mister, otherwise I break your face, don't cross your limits against my mom..

Prachi press Reha's shoulder, because she look Reha up her shirts hands, Reha look her & says- call to Mom..

Abhi whispered with himself- spoil brat..

Reha- not like your son at least..

Abhi look to Reha with layer of anger, & Reha says- don't meet me, after this mess clear, otherwise your nose & my hard punch..

Abhi- you giving me warning, in police station..

Reha chuckle & says- I'm not giving you warning, I'm inviting you, infact, I know, you will cross me again, because nobody goes against you I think, & I put your son behind the bars in one encounter, that makes things you disturb, isn't it..

Abhi- what's your age..

Reha- that's none of your business..

Prachi- Reha please..

Abhi look Prachi & says- you look understanding & well behaved girl, why don't you teach your sister how to talk with elders..

Prachi- because we don't have father, he died for Nation..

Abhi- oh, he was in army..

Reha sarcastically smile & says - yes!

Abhi- you both had great father, then why you both are spoil brat..

Reha- so, great man's daughter's won't gets spoil, is your son mark his name on spoil brat..

Abhi almost give dead look to Reha & says- can't you talk like normal people..

Reha- can't you teach your son..

Prachi look Pragya, & she press Reha's shoulder, & Reha quickly shut her mouth..

Pragya look Prachi, & she entered, she comes to them, & ask without look anyone- what happened you both, Reha your jawline is swollen, why, & Prachi what happened to your hand..

Inspector- is you a mother of Reha & Prachi..

Pragya shook her head in yes..

Inspector says- please take seat..

Pragya take a seat & inspector says- meat Mr. Abhi Mehra..

Pragya look Abhi seat beside her chair, they both almost shock, Abhi is more shock than Pragya, he look Reha & Prachi once & then Pragya, for him a big shock, that he is a father of twins, that with two girl's, he awestrucken..

Inspector explain everything to Pragya, in that Abhi only observing Pragya & his twins..

After inspector over, Pragya says- we don't want to file a complain against Khush Mehra..

Reha- but Mom..

Pragya give stern look to Reha & says- Reha..

Prachi- mom please once..

Pragya look to Prachi & says- go outside right now..

Reha wants to open her mouth but Pragya again says with stern tone- I said, right now..

Reha & Prachi walks out from the police station, with showing their tongue to Khush..

Pragya complete the process & inspector says- mam if you need anything just call me, this is my personal number, & he forward his card to Pragya..

Pragya look to inspector with disgust look, & Abhi looks everything, & he says with gritss teeth- leave Khush right now..

Pragya getting up from her chair, & walks out from the police station, & Abhi goes behind her- Pragya..

Pragya stop & turns to him- what..

Abhi- twins! They are our..

Pragya cut him mid quickly with anger- mine, they are only mine..

Abhi- they almost lie, that their dad is Dead, is what you teach them..

Pragya smirk & says- I didn't teach them anything, infact these world makes them like this..

Abhi- really, Reha become a rowdy girl, & what's her name Prachi, she is too lying, oh god, what a great daughter's are mine..

Pragya says with stern tone- they are not yours..

Abhi- I can go in court for them..

Pragya smile & says- go, I don't mind, go ahead, infact I have your contract paper's, so that will be wasting your time, & about my girls they are hate you the core, & one more thing, they will never interfere in your life again, & this is the last time..

Reha looks Pragya & Abhi far from the gate, & she can clearly look Abhi's anger face, she little doubt that he threatening Pragya, & she start to walks towards them..

Abhi- Pragya! And before Abhi go for his next words..

Reha call to Pragya- mom, what happened, is he threatening you..

Pragya look to Reha & says- no, come let's go..

Pragya hold Reha's hand, & start walks, Reha turn her face to Abhi, & signed him, "watch you"..

Abhi almost laugh, & shook his head in disbelief..

Khush coming out from the police station, & look Abhi- Dad..

Abhi look to Khush & ask- Khush, why!

Khush- I did nothing dad..

Abhi keep his around Khush's shoulder & says- no bike for you here after..

Khush- she almost lying..

Abhi- you ok..

Khush- yes I'm, what you did..

Abhi- nothing..

Khush- who was the lady..

Abhi not answer his question & give bike key to driver, & he take a seat in car with Khush, & drives off..

If you like hit the 🌟 & comments below..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 2.2K 25
Abhi & Pragya was not able to be together for the past 6 births... How they gonna unite in their last birth? Is the story line... According to Bible...
59.4K 4K 24
Pragya with her 5 years old child comes to India, she doesn't know who is the father of her child; Abhi doesn't know anything about Pragya and child...
5.6K 491 5
just a random thought of mine.abhi and pragya are in a relationship for three and half years.peep in to see how story unfolds.
129K 4.5K 40
One choice. Her love or her mother's ? God has never been very kind towards Prachi Mehra. Her life has always been drowned under the ocean of probl...