BILLIONAIRE BODYGUARD (IM NAY...

By MEANSHIA

Nayeon hated the newly hired bodyguard down to her core. She can't stand her even in just a minute. If they a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค
51
52
53
54
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’œ
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
PROTECT NAYEON AT ALL COST!
65
66
67
CONTINUATION OF PART 67....
68
69
70
SOON TO PUBLISH!!!
FINAL

45

4.3K 133 70
By MEANSHIA

NAYEON'S POV

A month later, my girlfriend has remained as the president of JYP entertainment while her godfather JYP temporarily took hiatus and let his goddaughter run the company herself.

I missed her so much since i hadn't seen her for about a week now. Even though we're just in one building, i still had no chance to see her because she's too busy with her work so am i with our rehearsal for the upcoming concert.

It has two days left before the collaboration concert of the two big entertainment in the country that's why all all of us are immersed in the rehearsal.

But i am thankful because she understands my situation, in fact she supported me even though Mark and i will have a solo dance performance.

I know that she trusts me, but i still update her, especially when Mark and i have a rehearsal.

Even though i already told her not to continue with my solo performance with Mark, because i don't want to cause us to have another misunderstanding but she only said that it was okay with her, it was just part of our works she says. So i had no choice but to continue our performance this coming Saturday.

And she's always been there for me since the day i posted a picture of us on my IG account.

It made ONCES go crazy over my posts and even medias were also craving for me to answer their questions.

Even though i didn't care about the issue, it still did not prevent me from getting hurt especially since there were still people who hurled hurtful words at me.

But even so, i'm still remained positive about what was happening because i knew that Shia was just right by my side to support me.

It's already been a month since it exploded but there are still many of my fans are still waiting for my answer as to who is the mysterious person holding my hand.

I did not deny anything nor admit anything so i just let them think what they would think of my post.

And even though Shia also posted a picture of me that she obviously stole again while i was sleeping, i also have no problem abouy it because her caption is not that suspicious.

It could be said that maybe she does not know me so her caption was just like that.

Or, because she just wants to meet me because she finds me beautiful, right?

But she was a bodyguard of Twice before, so her fans might get suspicious or --whatever!

But if our fans find out who the person in that picture, there is no problem about it, we have talked about the matter already.

I knew most of her fans are suspicious already with her post because they knew that the billionaire would rarely post and if she post, it's business related always.

It was her first time posting a picture of me on her IG account and the funny thing was, it was me when i was sleeping!

Doesn't she have a picture of me being a bit more beautiful and not sleeping?

That idiot!

I really wanted to come out already but i'm still hesitant because of the negative feedback from my obsessed fans who got mad at me knowing that i'm already in a relationship.

I know that there are fans whose obsessed with the idols but i do not understand why there have also a death threat, right?

Especially my stalker whose until now still doesn't stop his threats towards me.

Of course i'm still scared especially if i think about the incident on the plane before.

But of course my superwoman is just right there, who is always there to support me.

And i still feel safe because i know i am safe in her arms.

----

I am currently doing a grocery shopping at the grocery store since it's our schedule to buy our necessities for this week.

Tzuyu was supposed to be with me but the latter have a soar throat so i was the only one doing the job.

I was texting my girlfriend while waiting for my turn at the counter and didn't notice that someone was already following me from behind.

After i paid the bill, i walked to my car outside and put the paper bags in the compartment.

And when i went inside my car and sat on the driver's seat, my heart began to pound continuously as i saw a guy at the rearview mirror standing at the back of my car while looking at me inside.

"It was him!" I blurted out and widened my eyes as i recognized the guy.

I hadn't noticed him earlier but i am sure, it was him, the guy who followed me in the plane 3 years ago.

My mind immediately thought of many scenarios as i started the car and quickly drove off to get out of the place.

But just a few minutes later, i was more trembled when a black suv suddenly hit the back of my car, i didn't know if he was still the guy who was following me because the suv was tented as i peeked in the rearview mirror.

"Oh my god! Please god help me!" I exclaimed and immediately stepped the gas and accelerated out of my way home just to confuse the car following me behind.

But the car did not even move far but again, it hit the back of my car even more and honked loudly.

I clutched the steering wheel tighter and stepped on the pedal forcefully which caused the car to accelerate even more faster.

My thought was to call Shia but my phone was in my bag at the backseat!

"Shit!"

I heard another honk and a loud bang at the back.

I immediately jerked the steering wheel to make a u-turn but it was too late.

The sounds of loud horns in the distance and two lights in front of me.

Then i realized, i was about to collide with another car.

A moments later, i could hear the loud explosion and my car swayed wildly.

I was thrown from different direction inside my car caused my head to bang in the window hardly.

"I'm sorry, love." I mumbled as my breathing was beating rapidly.

I felt my body bumped in every directions of my car and my body was already battered because of the loud impact.

Then i felt my body was thrown outside of the car and hit my head on the road ---- darkness engulfed me.

-----

SHIA'S POV

I was in my room doing some paperworks on my business in Switzerland when my phone rang.

It was Chaeyoung.

"Hello Chae, what's up?" I smilingly answered the younger but immediately creased my brows as i heard her loud sobbing.

"Oppa, i-t's Na-yeon unnie...She's been in a car ac-cid-ent.."

Then my world suddenly turns in slow motion as my heartbeat also stopped for a moment.

It feels like Chaeyoung's words was a broken disc that continuously ringing in my head!

Then everything went blurred and i vaguely remember that i was already in the car going to the hospital with JC.

I tried asking Jeongyeon about Nayeon's condition while i was in the car but i could only hear a nonstop sob from her.

My tears keeps on falling as i thought that everything went back for us normally but am i going to lose her again?

"Oh please god! no! no! no!" I coudn't restrain myself from thinking about it and hardly punched the car door beside me.

"Bud, please calm down. We're almost there." I could feel JC's tight grip holding my shoulder to calm me down.

I finally let out all my emotions to her and hugged my bestfriend tightly as i sobbed even harder on her.

The pain was too much to bear and i could feel my heart was already crashing into piecies thinking of my girlfriend's condition.

I felt like i was carrying tons on my whole existence and i don't know how to shake it off out of my body.

I feel like i'm going to explode any moment but i had to be strong for her.

"We're here." I heard Kristoff mumbled and JC guided me to walk inside the hospital as my body can't even stand straight because i could feel my strength was already fading.

As we finally arrived at the emergency room, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu immediately runs to me and wrapped their arms around me as they sobbed in my arms.

I could feel their body shaking and even if i tried to restrain my tears threatening to fall again and tried to bite my lip and tell myself to be strong because the girls were vulnerable at the moment but i can't!

Jeongyeon immediately walked to us followed with the other members when she saw me in tears and both of them embraced me as they continued to cried out in my arms.

"What really happened, Jeong?" I asked a moment later even my voice was cracking.

Jihyo was about to answer me but the doctor suddenly came out from the emergency room and i immediately approached her.

"How's is she, she's okay right?" I asked her continuously as my tears keep on falling.

"My name is Dr. Sunmi, Nayeon's doctor and her cousin." The doctor introduced herself and guided us to the large window where my girlfriend was visible outside.

As i finally saw her inside, i felt my chest tighthen and my vision went a blur.

Nayeon was sorrounded with numerous tubes that placed in her body, bruises, cast in every part of her body, bandages that covered her whole head and what more painful to see was her lifelessness body lying on the bed.

"She's stable now, luckily she didn't have fractured in her body, just a wounds from the broken glasses of the car window. But her head had blood clots due to the strong smack of her head on the hard object and we already made a CT scan, it showed the inter-cranial hemorrhage so we decided to put in a comatose-like state to calm her battered system but as what i said earlier she's stable now and all we have to do is to wait until she wakes up." Dr.Sunmi said and we all breathed a sigh of relief at what we heard and i immediately hugged all the members even though i knew Nayeon was still not safe because of the apparatus placed on her body.

"What really happened, doctor?" I asked her.

"According to the report, before the accident occured, a black suv was following her car and bumped multiple times. Although she was trying to avoid the suv it's still no use because there was also a car approaching on her lane and collided the car which caused her car to flip multiple times in the air before she was thrown outside and hit her head on the road." Dr. Sunmi said and when i heard the doctor's explanation, my blood immediately rose.

"Oh my god! Who the hell was the person behind it?! I'm gonna kill him if i will see him!" Tzuyu immediately blurted out while everyone was in shock.

"JC, call the authorities right now! Get the front and back camera of the car Nayeon rode in! All cctv in the place where Nayeon came from and even from the scene, get it too! Call Vlad and Quintin to get here right away and let them find out who the person behind this incident. Don't stop until you get that motherfucker!" I angrily ordered my bestfriend as i also fist my knuckles strongly.

I was so furiously mad at the moment and want to immediately kill the person who was the reason why my girlfriend almost died!

"And also, she's two weeks pregnant." I immediately looked at Dr.Sunmi and widened my eyes at what she had revealed.

"Pregnant?" Jihyo shockingly asked as she covered her palmed in her mouth.

"Fortunately, Nayeon's abdomen didn't hit on the hard object and thankfully the baby is safe and in good condition." Dr.Sunmi explained while Shia was again in tears knowing that she and Nayeon will soon have a baby.

Jihyo immediately hugged me, sobbing in her arms like i was a lost child.

"My unnie is pregnant! And i'm going to be an aunt soon." Chaeyoung immediately said crying and smiled while looking at Nayeon inside.

"I can only advise you all that you should reassure yourself and talk to her always and let her know that you are just there next to her. And don't worry i will do everything to save her together with the baby in her womb." She gives us one smile and walked away.

"Nayeon's parents are on their way here." One of the manager informed us while the others nodded.

Moments later, Nayeon's parents together with her sister Seoyeon arrived and as the moment the three approached our direction, my body trembled and suddenly felt nervous.

This was my very first time meeting the Im family in person.

Sana immediately held my arm as she noticed that i was trembling.

"It's okay, don't be nervous, oppa." I heard her whispered.

Immediately the girls tightly embraced Nayeon's mom as the latter's eyes were already swollen from crying.

"How's my daughter?" Nayeon's dad asked while looking at her lifeless body inside the room.

"Dr.Sunmi said that they put her in a comatose-like because her head got  hemorrhage from hitting it on the pavements but she's stable now, uncle." Jihyo explained him while Nayeon's dad silently crying.

"My poor daughter." Nayeon's mom mumbled and i felt my chest tighten as i was looking at her sobbing while staring at her daughter.

'Don't worry, i will catch the person behind this happenings! And i'll assure you that he will pay for the consequences!' I gritted my teeth angrily as i mumbled under my mouth.

I will not stop to catch that person especially now that i know Nayeon is pregnant with our first child!

I glanced at JC's direction from behind and she motioned me to approach her.

I excused myself from the girls and approached JC.

"Bud, i already called Quintin and Vlad, they're packing their belongings at this moment and your parents will go with them as well. Your dad cried when your godfather called him so they decided to immediately go here. I also called the authorities and i have to go at the station to get the footage and videos of the cctv so Quintin would check it as long as they arrive here." I nodded and thanked her before she leave the hospital.

"Kristoff, call the head of security of JYPE to send more securities here and don't let any media comes inside." I ordered him and he immediately called the head, asking more securities for Nayeon safety.

But when i turned around  to the girls and Nayeon's family, i suddenly got frozen as everyone's eyes including Nayeon's parents and sister were staring at me.

I got nervous when i glanced at my girlfriend's dad, he was looking at me seriously while his left brow furrowed.

"That's Nayeon unnie's girlfriend, appa" Then i felt my whole body stiffened at what Nayeon's sister had revealed from her parents.

I glanced at Jeongyeon to Jihyo, asking them for help.

And thankfully, they got my message and immediately smiled at Nayeon's dad.

"Uncle, ah-eh, this is Shia by the way, uhm, s-she's currently the president of JYPE and goddaughter of PD-nim Park Jinyoung." Jihyo stutteringly introduced me to him.

His brows furrowed and then glanced at her wife who also got surprised at her daughter revelation.

"So, this is the mysterious person that my daughter had been hiding since the day she posted that picture?" Nayeon dad firmly uttered and i felt my sweats coming out on my forehead already.

"Yes, appa that's her." Nayeon's sister confirmed to his dad that i was indeed the person on Nayeon's post.

"And all along, you knew that your sister is already in a relationship?" Her mom blurted out in a louder voice which her dad immediately calmed her down.

"Please not here honey." Her dad immediately held his wife's shoulder to calm her down.

"Nayeon unnie told me not to tell you because she knew that both of you will get mad at her especially because she's inlove with a woman and yes i knew their relationship, eomma." Seoyeon said as she sobbed again as she glanced at her Nayeon unnie in pity.

It took me only seconds to sink in my head of what Seoyeon had said and it hits me all of a sudden that Nayeon's parents indeed had no idea about their daughter relationship status.

"You're their bodyguard before, right?" Nayeon's dad asked while his stare was still creasing and his voice was firm.

"Y-yes sir!" I answered him with nervousness in my voice.

I tried to stand still in front of Nayeon's parents even though my whole body was already shaking. I know that Nayeon's parents have the right to be angry because for years she didn't tell them anything about our relationship but i am here to say everything i can.

"And your name is Shia?" He asked again and i nodded.

"So, you are the one that Nayeon mentioned every day when she was in hiatus three years ago, she always tells me how much she loves you and how she regretted what she did to you. She barely opened up to me but at that time she told me about the person who made her heart beat for the first time, how she fell in love with you even though she hated you the first time she met you." He smilingly said as his stare was still on my direction but what what made me surprise was, knowing that Nayeon was taking a hiatus.

I glanced at the girls asking for an answer about the hiatus part Nayeon's dad had mentioned but they all just just avoided my eyes.

"She was in hiatus before?" I bravely asked her dad since her members didn't have the guts to look at me.

"Didn't you know? Oh, my bad..!" His father surprisingly answered and i was more suspicious because of his gestures, and i knew already that there's something happened before.

"Nayeon unnie almost died because depression took over her. She cut her wrist twice that's why she took a break for about a year and had done multiple therapy until she finally recovered." Seoyeon suddenly answered which made me stop from functioning for moments after hearing Seoyeon statement.

I felt my whole body weakened at what i heard, i do not know how will i react to what Nayeon's sister had blurted out.

I looked again in the direction of the Twice members and for the second time they were all looking down the floor and did not want to look at me to answer all the questions in my head.

I didn't know that she also had depression before, i didn't know that we both suffered from depression.

And it hurts me so much to think that at those times i wasn't by her side to support her, that even when we were already broke up i should have atleast just stayed by her side to support her.

I didn't notice that my tears were already dripping on my face while looking at Nayeon's dad, and i just realized it when Chaeyoung hugged me and apologized for not telling me everything.

My heart broke knowing how much she suffered three years ago.

My problems seemed so small compared to hers.

I suffered depression too but thinking of Nayeon's condition before, it's a lot different from mine.

Her depression!

Her works!

The suicidal thing!

The theraphy she went through!

And the heartbreak!

But can't you see, she's still had the strength to stand on her own and continued her life without even a single hint that she suffered a lot!

And just thinking about the humiliation i did to her in front of many artists months ago, felt like i wanted to immediately kill myself from doing it to her!

It's like, i just want the ground to collapse and just swallow me because of what i did to her!

I screamed and knelt on the floor because i could not control my emotions anymore, i was in so much pain and can't reciprocate that feeling i have experiencing right now!

"I'm sorry, i'm sorry, please jagi, i'm sorry...! I sobbed and screamed even more louder as i continuously apologizing to my girlfriend.

I suddenly felt the hands around me and as i glanced at the person, it was Nayeon's dad.

"She'll be okay, kid. Just don't lose hope because my daughter is much stronger than anyone in this world." I felt relieved at his words and felt warm with his embrace.

As i glanced at the girls, i saw the empathy and concern on their faces as they were also in tears.

He guided me to sit and tapped my shoulder, making me calm my nerves as i was still trembling from my outburst.

"Thank you sir." I mumbled as i felt more relax with his comfort.

"It is also difficult for me to see my daughter in such conditions but i am thankful that she chose to love you. I could see in her eyes when she came home to us that her old self had returned to her, and I knew that you were the reason of them." I suddenly raised my head to look at him, i was so shocked of what he uttered.

"You're not against of our relationship?" I asked him surprisingly.

"How can i oppose your relationship if you are the reason why my daughter is happy? And even though same sex relationship in this country is prohibited, i don't care about that anymore because i know that Nayeon will be happy with you." He said and smiled while looking at the huge window where Nayeon was laying.

When i heard what he said, i breathed a sigh of relief. Atleast a thorn in my chest was pulled out knowing that Nayeon's parents supported our relationship. I can't quite imagine that the outcome of our first meeting was positive even though we were in a situation where my girlfriend was on the brink of death.

"Thank you very much sir,ma'am! Despite of what has happened to Nayeon hurts me so much, i am in so much happiness now that you somehow accepted me as your daughter's girlfriend. I will promise both of your wife that no matter what happens i am just behind to support and love your daughter unconditionally." I thanked them as i shed tears because of the great joy that i have felt at the moment.

Suddenly Nayeon's mom stood up and i was surprised when she suddenly hugged me so i cried even more on her shoulders.

"It hurts to see my daughter in that situation too but i know she can handle all these trials that comes her way. And whatever you have with her, i will accept that wholeheartedly as long as you won't hurt her or you will face my wrath." She chuckingly uttered as i also smiled at what she said.

I was relieved knowing that i had no problem with them, and I am very grateful that they accepted me without a doubt.

"I beyond happy knowing that you accepted me for who i am to your daughter, Mrs.Im. Thank you so much for accepting me." I said and stood up to bow and knelt down respectfully.

"Please take good care of my daughter kid, and make her wake up sooner as the soonest so we can go fishing together." He said as he helped me to stand up and hugged me tightly.

"I will sir, i promise..!" I absentmindedly saluted at him as i didn't realized that i was totally acting stupid i front of him and the other people sorround us.

Shit!

Then i heard everyone giggled because of what i did!

So stupid, Shia!

And when i looked at the girls they smiled as they also gave me a thumps.

I smiled at them and thanked them for always there for Nayeon and not leaving her even in her worst nightmare years ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

877 53 15
"What is wrong with you, stop following me around, I don't like you"! "You say that cause you're too scared to give me your heart you fool"!! ...
1.4K 53 10
"I told you once I don't need a bodyguard mom, you're literally gonna be gone for long but I'm an adult, I'll be fine" jisung said. "Well that's not...
6.8K 315 16
Hey are you Agent or Mafia?said y/n . . . how he can stay in my mind *y/n's thought* she looks damn but why she didn't come after like every girls *t...
97.5K 3.4K 34
The boss meet the bodyguard. First they are more didn't like each other. One want to make her suffer, one because its her job. But then they become a...