He'll always be mine.

By aurorasmiles

First book: He'll always be mine. (Completed) Second book : He's all yours (ongoing) Arrio Sandoval, future... More

Rejection. (Part1)
Mate (part2)
New car (part3)
Hickie(p4)
Dinner (p5)
Dana's house. (P6)
Intruder. (P7)
Til death. (P8)
Werewolf? (P9)
Strange. (P10)
The ring (P11)
The twins. (P12)
Twenty bucks. (P13)
Help (P14)
Sleepover (P15)
Scream (P16)
Murder. (P17)
Let me out! (P18)
Pack doctor (P19)
WWDD? (P20)
Chasing mate (P21)
She's back (P22)
Awkward. (P23)
Magic (P24)
Moving in? (P25)
He's mine (P26)
Ceremony (P27)
F monday (P28)
Family time. (P30)
Defeated (P31)
Love? (P32)
Safe and sound (P33)
Me? (P34)
Found him. (P35)
Darth Vader? (P36)
Father in law. (P37)
Escaped! (P38)
Finally (P39)
My Sweet Zeke (P40)
Truly I love you (P41)
Not the end. (42)
The end (43)
Epilogue (P44)

Lesbian? (P29)

8.5K 398 265
By aurorasmiles

Arrio's POV
After school

"We're here love." I park right next to my car and turn off the engine. I watch as  Dana jumps out of my car and mumbles about her room being dirty.

"She probably has a bra laying around somewhere." Kai shrugs. Oh Kai sometimes there are things that shouldn't be said. "I doubt we have to wait that long for her to clean" He leads us inside.

It seems quiet as we walk in. Too quiet. "Momma! Papa! Your favorite son is here!" Kai announces and walks towards into the living room. I'm pretty sure their real son wouldn't like to hear that.

"Oh god!" He shouts . I rush in and catch the Lovato's  all tangled up with each other on the couch. "I'm just gonna go help Dana clean her room." He runs upstairs.

"Sorry Mr. and Mrs Lovato. Didn't mean to ruin your moment" I chuckle. "Well I'm going to chase after my mate." I rush upstairs to Dana's room. The door is open but I knock by the door "can i come in?"

"Yeah." I hear Dana grumble. I walk in and look to my left . I spot Kai crouched in front of her closet,

I walk closer and that's when I notice Dana huddled in her closet. "Are you ok?" I ask and crouch next to my mate.

Her eyes filled with tears as she looks up to us "no." Kai crawls next to her and hugs her. "Im scared." She lays her head on his shoulder.

"Of what?" Kai asks. We wait a few moments for her to answer.

"Mate." She whispers.  "I'm scared that my mate won't want me. I'm scared that if my mate does want me that then I have to tell my parents who My mate is.

Kai holds her shoulders and backs alway "Your parents  will always support you. No matter who it is." He kisses her forehead then smiles "So is it who I think it is?" He asks as he wiggles his brows.

"Yeah." She chuckles and wipes her eyes. "It's her."

"Wait so you're a lesbian?" I ask Dana shocked by the news. She nods then looks down. 

"Bitch come . hehe. out of the.. hahaha. closet! Buahahhaa" Kai laughs as he rolls on the floor.

"Shut up Kai!" Dana laughs and smacks him on the back of his head. Axel growls.

"I'm sorry! I had to!"  He hands out his hand to me so I can help him stand up. He turns around and helps Dana up too. "Mia seemed ok with us being gay, so maybe her reaction won't be as bad."

Dana smiles and we head out of her room. "Oh I'm sorry by the way. I mean I probably still would've invited her even if I knew she was your mate." I hear another smack behind me. My Kai, he just doesn't know when to hold his tongue.

I grab his hand and pull him to the kitchen where Mia and Dean are making cookies. "About time. What took you guys so long" Dean asks. I chuckle at his pink apron. That's always been his favorite color. Some might ask how didn't I know my best friend was gay well my answer is 'pink is not a girl color it is just a fucking color' then I probably would punch them.

"I guess it wasn't a bra. Just a closet filled with skeletons." Kai laughs and runs away from Dana. Dean looks at Dana.

"Skeletons?" He asks.

"To make it short. Mia is my mate." Dana answers.

"What!?" Dean almost drops the bowl.

"You ok?" Mia asks, grabbing his shoulder. Ooo wrong move.

"He's fine." Dana pushes Dean away and stands next to Mia. "Do you need any help?" She asks and smiles at her mate.

Her mate blushes "I don't mind an extra hand." Something tells me that Dana is not going to have a hard time of winning her over.

"Hey kids." Tessa walks in "what are you-" she looks at Mia "who might this be?" She smiles.

"Oh Mia Moore, ma'am. I'm a classmate of Kai's." She hands out her hand before noticing it covered with batter. She blushes and puts it back down.

"Classmate? Hunny we're more than that." Kai says then winks at Dana. She glares at him before looking back at her mom. Tessa stares at Dana with a blank stare. Just a second later, Frank walks in, staring down Mia.

"What do your parents do Mia?" Frank asks as he stands next to Tessa.

"It's just my mom sir. And she's a Forensic Pathologist." She answers with a shy smile. Saying sir always wins a  fathers approval.

"How old are you?" He asks.

"Dad" Dana shakes her head.

"Fourteen sir." My mouth drops open. Frank chokes. "I'm a freshman."

"Damn! What a cougar!" Kai hollars and walks out the kitchen laughing.

"What?" She asks, looking at Dana. Dana blushes and shrugs. "Ok." Mia smiles with another blush. So this is how girls flirt?

"Alright I approve." Frank says and walks over to Dana to pat her back "you're in trouble for thinking we wouldn't approve." She shakes his head with a smile. Tessa hugs Mia and kisses her cheek.

"Welcome to our family!" She says letting go. She goes up to Dana and hugs her "congrats hunny." She kisses her cheek then chases after her husband.

"What just happened?" Mia asks. Dana let's out a super long sigh and grabs mia's hand .

"I'm a werewolf and you're my mate."

"Buahahaha!" We look to see Kai back in the kitchen holding his stomach "Now that's the way to do it!"

"So you're telling me that werewolves are real?" Mias asks. "That mates are real and I'm your real mate?" Dana smiles and nods again. "But how are you sure I'm your mate? You're one hundred percent sure?"

"Yes no doubt." Dana answers. I play with Kai's fingers as he sits on my lap. This conversation has gone on for an hour. I guess there's tons of things to teach about us.

"Are you guys mates?" Mia ask us.

"Yep. He's my bitch." Kai answers patting my cheek.

"Does that mean you can get pregnant " Mia asks me. What the hell? Can't she tell I'm the top. She should be asking Kai this.

"Sadly no. The author didn't add male pregnancy as a tag." Kai  answers with a sigh. We all turn to look at him.

"What?" Mia asks.

"What?" He asks back.

"Anyways " Dana interrupts. "Don't bother with what Kai says. We never know what he's Talking about." Mia giggles. I look at my mate and see him pouting. I bend over and kiss his forehead.

"I just can't believe my mom was right." Mias says "She's always talking about how werewolves are real.. well how every fantasy we've ever read about is real!"

"Wait your mom knows about us?" Dean asks.

"Yes. Evem more now since she examined  the murders that have been happening. She believes it's a werewolf who's cause it." She looks at Dana "Is it a werewolf?"

"It's a rogue. The ones that don't have a pack."

"It's none of my business but I'm extremely curious." Kai raises his hand as he's speaks "How is your mom going to react about you being with a girl?"

Mia giggles "Once she finds out that my girlfriend is a werewolf, she'll totally forget the gender."

"G-girlfriend?" Dana asks all flustered.

"Oh. Uh. Sorry" Mia looks down embarrassed. "I-I thought that's what we were now."

"Oh my goddess." Dana picks her up and twirls her around "of course you're my girlfriend!" She shouts.

"Goaaaals." Kai says. He jumps off my lap and starts taking pictures from different angles. "Work it Lezzies." Mia giggles as Dana shakes her head.

"Congrats." Dean says with a smile.

"Yeah! Now you can join our gay club!" Kai says as he plops himself on my lap and hugs me.

"Gay club? Wait are you gay too?" Mias asks Dean. He nods with a shy smile.

"It would be a shame if he wasn't. Just look at him. Fucking beautiful!" Kai exclaims. I growl and tighten my grip.

"Thanks Kai." Dean blushes. Damn it Kai.

"You're welcome." Kai smiles. We all look up when we hear the front door open. Kai sniffs. "Scar?" All of sudden we hear heavy footsteps. We are look towards the opening

"Miss me?" Scarlet asks. She jumps over the couch and unto Kai who's on top of me. "Planchita!" She shouts and signals Dana to come over. Dana shakes her head. "Little girl you bettter... who's that?" She sits up and points at Mia.

Mia steps forward and smiles "Mia Moore. I am Dana Lovato's mate." She says with confidence.

"You're a lesbian?! " Scarlet jumps off and runs to Mia picking her up "oh my! She's so freaking tiny! Can we keep her,?"

"That's what I said!" Kai shouts and joins their hug. "I want to adopt her as my own child." He lets go and looks at me  "can we?"

"No."

=====================================================
My goal is to update every three days but I decided to do one today as well!
Thank you for all the comments!
And likes!
I see new ones and I'm happy you're liking it so far!
That's why I did another chapter today!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 941 15
"I, Alpha Killan Raiden Leonidas, hereby reject you as my mate." When Ackerly Ciro Galeno heard these rejection from his mate because his sexual orie...
10.2K 338 16
×Completed Short Story× Bullet Conri is a typical "human" loner Emo boy who knows about the werewolves and was rejected by his first mate Dez, a warr...
170K 3.5K 17
"Say it Blake" Damon says forcefully, keeping my hands pinned above my head. "Say what I want to hear" "N-No Damon" I whimpered. The pain in my wrist...
28.2K 1.2K 35
Malakai Ross (Kai) is a human orphan ready to be on his own. He is sick of the bullying from students at school, specifically Jake, and the abuse at...