HEARTS DON'T FEEL THE SAME (Z...

By zarry_heart_jade

"A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.." But what if a couple... More

PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25 - I
25 - II
FINALE
ANNOUNCEMENT!

17

1.5K 120 158
By zarry_heart_jade

Haz's POV:

"What the hell was that out there?", Zayn stormed into my office while I was figuring out what even happened to me. I know I shouldn't have reacted in such a way but something just burnt inside me when I saw her claiming my husband. It may be a fake marriage, I don't care, but I just don't want to ruin my reputation if this gets out.

"What did I do?", I played nonchalant, searching for something on my desk, just to avoid looking at him. He didn't reply anything which made me look at him eventually only to see his eyebrows scrunched together in anger and confusion. "I really don't know what I did wrong. Care to explain?", I still tried my luck.

He leant forward, resting his palms on my desk, looking directly into my eyes. "I don't know what you are playing at, Styles. Why the hell did you say that to my friend?", the way he said 'friend' irritated me to no end.

"What did I say? I don't remember", I pushed him.

"You know what you said. Don't play with me", he threatened.

"Yes. I said you're my husband. What's wrong with it? You indeed are. Right?", I questioned making him grow angrier.

"But why do you want to claim that title? Remember we're only married on the paper. Why did you act like a jealous wife? We aren't a real life couple. What the hell?", He screamed at the top of his lungs. He turned away from me, pacing restlessly across the room, running his palm through his hair.

"Why are you so worried about it? Who's she? Your girlfriend?", I questioned instead of controlling my mouth. His head turned so fast towards me that I was literally scared. His eyes held so much anger in them that it genuinely scared me.

"I'm warning you, Styles. Stay. away. from. me. There's a limit for everything. Never cross your boundaries with me. I'm well aware of how to put the kibosh on whatever is happening here. Don't make me do something I don't want to. STAY. THE. FUXK. AWAY", he warned before turning on his heel and walking away furiously.

I sat confused about his behaviour but still I realised that he's totally right. Everything is fake in this relationship, if you even wanna call it that. There's no need for anything more. It'd definitely hurt in the end. Three Sixty five days it is. Let it be that way. No need to play happy family for a temporary marriage.

💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛

A week later:

"Are the decorations done and over with? Remember, this is a runway show with Dinner. So, cross check if everything has been set properly. Keep an eye if the Starters and drinks are served properly during the show.  If a complaint gets to my ears, you will be fired", I ordered my assistant over phone while I was getting ready for the event inside the dressing area.

Today, I am obligated to officially introduce my husband to the fraternity, as gossips travel faster than fire. The incident almost a week ago caused a huge issue, not only in my office but also on the media. Since I had already informed the board of directors about my wedding, it's an inevitable necessity now to introduce my husband to the world. Zayn, however, was a tough nut to crack and didn't comply to my plan initially until I played my trump card. Using his sisters to make him agree. At first, I felt guilty to have included them in this chaos but they were more than happy to help me. Nevertheless, he was now standing in front of the mirror combing and setting his miraculously long grown hair with an unknown hair gel. I was surprised at how fast his hair grew. He was almost bald at the wedding a month ago but now he had hair reaching to below his ears. I did measure with my curious eyes. Nothing weird.

"Remember to be with me all the time. We need to walk the red carpet together and probably pose for all those gossip-hungry vultures out there. And mainly, don't give answer to their inquisitive questions. It's just unnecessary", I rambled while he didn't reply anything, still interested in styling his magic hair. "Are you even listening to me? If yes, you could atleast respond to me", I rolled my eyes annoyed.

"It's already miserable that I've to show up with you and smile, faking happiness. Nothing is more torturous than that particular thing. If I can tolerate your weird, annoying and egoistical a*s, then I can actually handle anything", he said making me get defensive.

"Why do you always taunt me? The decision of getting fake married was your choice too. Don't turn up every shxt on me", I countered frustrated.

"I wouldn't have been in this situation if you had not put us in hell in the first place. You're responsible for everything. Don't even try to deny it, bloody idioh", he gritted out, meeting my gaze through the mirror while finishing up his hair.

"Yeah. And you didn't even want to get into this mess", I rolled my eyes sarcastically. "You had your selfish reasons. Atleast you're getting a heavy purse out of this. Don't act as though you didn't even want to be associated with me. You wanted the fame and money. I wanted the safety of my company. Equal", I spat furious.

"Fame? As what? The husband of a renowned egoistical, self-conceited, arrogant and douchebag of a man? No thank you", he countered casually, moving to pick up his suit. He knows how to push my buttons. I moved closer to stand just behind him.

"Why do you always insult me? I'm your boss and your husband. I expect some respect from you", I stated stern, meeting his eyes through the mirror, once again. He looked at me for some time without reply and turned towards me.

"I don't think respect must be expected. It must be earned", he said walking away from me to put on his suit. "And I really don't think you deserve it", he answered finally walking out of the huge walk-in closet, leaving me behind, wondering about his cold behaviour.

🍉🍒🍉🍒🍉🍒🍉🍒🍉🍒🍉🍒🍉🍒🍉🍒

"Mr. Styles? Is this your secret husband?"

"Why did you keep your wedding under wraps? Are there some differences between the two of you? So you didn't announce it publicly?"

"We hear rumours that Mr. Malik isn't your husband and that you're doing this to get the highest shares of your own company. Is this true?"

"We got a flying news that Mr. Malik already has a girlfriend. Why did he marry you then? For money? For publicity?"

The questions were thrown at us incessantly. The fact that the media asked such disgusting and inappropriate questions pissed me off.

"What's good about life with your new husband, Mr. Malik? His bank balance or his bed warming abilities? What made you marry him?", asked some perverted reporter making my blood boil and I caught him off guard, pulling him up by his collar. I was truly sickened by his nasty and obscene questions.

"What the hell are you talking about? He's my husband. You gotta respect him as well or you're gonna face some serious consequences. Apologize immediately and leave before I do something in anger. Fuxkin piece of shxt.  Pathetic excuse of a human being", I screamed at him, eyes bulging out in anger. I felt the guy squirm in fear before he mumbled out an apology to Zayn and ran for his life.

We both posed for a few more magazines, faking a huge smile on our faces. It was silent until he opened his mouth.

"You told me not to mind such questions. Why did you react so much?", he asked still looking at the cameras.

"But what he said was such a disrespectful thing to say. That definitely isn't acceptable. And you are my husband. Whatever happens between us doesn't concern them in any way. He needs to respect you", I said annoyed a bit, facing the flashlights.

"Your acting skills are top notch. Give a thought about taking them up", he stated, making me frown in confusion. He didn't turn his head towards me but he continued his talk. "With that behaviour, you could have easily fooled anyone. Now, after the show you put up, no one will ever dare to question this fake relationship between us", he said chuckling at me which offended me genuinely.

Here I was really fighting for his respect and he thought I was putting up a show. I felt like a slap on my face. Why does he act so cold and inconsiderate towards me? I understand that this isn't a traditional type of marriage or a happy relationship but we could atleast be friends to begin with. I don't know why but his behaviour towards me changed since the day I kissed him and literally begged him to like me at the least. I just hope I don't get too hurt when the contract ends. I'm trying to get away from him since this isn't a cliché love story where two people who hate each other, miraculously fall in love. I'm taking one step far from him but getting two steps closer to him. I've started to think that maybe this fake marriage definitely wasn't a well-thought or sensible decision.

Somehow, I just knew that I'm never getting out of this fake relationship, unharmed or unbroken.

________________________________________

To be continued... 💚💛

Thank you for reading. 🙏🙏🙏

Thank you for your constant love and support guys!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😘😘

Share your thoughts, guys...

Love y' all _ J 💜😘

Pls like, comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 5.9K 20
"No, you don't get to do this." He looks at him angrily. But there's also a tinge of sadness behind those green eyes, Zayn can see that. Because even...
2.3K 123 18
Fate...do YOU chose it? or it has already been chosen for YOU? Love...do YOU find it? or will he find YOU? CAN YOU ESCAPE DEATH AND LIVE FOREVER? Wha...
6.3K 331 45
"Someday when you leave me I bet these memories follow you around" "I'd never forget you as long as I live" "Hold on to the memories they will hold...
943 14 101
Sequel to 'Having No Regrets.' - read the first before the second, because it probably won't make much sense! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...