BOONDOCKS ANGELS

By VMriah0

Boonie recruited 3 girls to help him protect and keep the world safe what happens when they have a whole year... More

Meeting the angels
ACCEPTED
THE SETUP
GETTING TO KNOW EACHOTHER?
Daddy's business partner
HANGING OUT
DADDYS LITTLE GIRL
OUT OF TOWN
BACK TO BUSSINESS
WHATS NEW?
BIRTHDAY DUTIES
ENJOY IT WHILE IT LAST PT.TWO
Epilouge
Not and update : just a speech and me saying thank you for everything
New book

ENJOY IT WHILE IT LAST PT.ONE

155 7 36
By VMriah0

^play song when I say so ☺️

It was the day! Everything was set. Everyone was getting ready for the party.

The girls got ready in their outfits

Mauriah wore:

Jazmine wore:

(The girl who I chose for Jaz wears lace fronts sometimes but I liked this outfit that she wore)

Cindy wore:

The girls started doing their make up.

Jazmine left out the room leaving Mauriah in the closet alone for a while until they came back in with balloons and two presents.

Mauriah smiled at them then walked over to them and gave them both hugs.

"Aw look at my little sister growing up," Jazmine said sounding like a proud mother.

"Jaz shut up you sounding like Tom cry baby ass," Cindy said chuckling.

"Am not" Jazmine said childishly.

"Yeah whatever," Cindy said rolling her eyes. "Riah open your gifts!" Cindy said looking at the birthday girl.

Mauriah tore into the wrapping paper to see a golden necklace with a picture of them. It was a picture of them dressed up as the Powerpuff girls. The girls agreed not to show anyone this picture because they're embarrassed by it.

Mauriah eyes watered at the sight of the beautiful necklace.

"What do you not like it," Jazmine said with panic." I..I can take it back if you don't like it!" Jazmine said before she began to rant.

"Jaz!.. I love it chill" Mauriah said calming her big sister's nerves.

"Good cause we paid a good amount of money for that thing," Cindy said.

"Cindy we bought it from a thrift store and just added the picture," Jazmine said looking at the blonde.

"We still paid 40 dollars for it," Cindy said folding her arm across her chest. Mauriah and Jazmine just gave her a 'is this bitch serious' look.

Mauriah opened the next gift which was a gold throw over to go over her outfit. Which made her smile before throwing it over her body.

"Let's finish getting ready the party starts in a few hours," Mauriah said giving a wide smile.
-
-
(3 hours later)

"So we're gonna make a grand entrance my father will let me know when all the guests are here"Mauriah announced to the two and they just nodded their heads.

There was a knock at the door and Boonie walked in with a woman holding his hand.

"Ladybug I want you to meet Carolina me and your mother's long time friend". Boonie said smiling.

"Your mother spoke so much about you, "Carolina said walking up to Mauriah. "You know when she disappeared with that other man she told me to give you this," the woman said handing her an envelope.

"We gotta go, everybody, is here ladybug also 4,2,3 get out," Boonie said before leaving out.

That was one of their secret codes. 423 spelled out the name Carolina. Get out ment getaway driver.

' she's our getaway driver' Mauriah thought.

"Yo riah you ready for this," the girl said looking at the little girl.

"Yeah let's go," Mauriah said.

The girls walked down the staircase hand in hand. All eyes were on the three.

"I just wanted to say thank you for coming to my ladybugs 21at birthday. Enjoy yourselves" Boonie announced walking over to help Mauriah get down from the few last staircases.

"Enjoy yourself the daddy and daughter dance will start after we eat," Boonie told her she nodded her head in response.

Mauriah walked over to the bar and order a martini.
-
Jazmine was sitting down at the table lost in her thoughts until something snapped her out of her trance.

"Evening Dubois," The male told her.

"Evening freeman" was all she said.

The two sat in silence for a while because of the awkwardness.

"Heard you went clubbing the other night how was it," Huey said.

"It was alright," she said looking at her hands. "Why are you talking to me, freeman?" She asked out of the blue.

"Just checking up on you I can't do that?" He said.

"No, you can't! you can't push a person away and stop talking to them for 3 months then expect them to want to be buddy-buddy with you freeman." Jazmine said sounding irritated.

"You're right" was all Huey said looking down at the girl.

"An apology would've been better" Jazmine mumbled under her breath.

They sat in silence once more not saying a word to each other.
-
Cindy was on the dance floor dancing with Riley. Let's just say these to resolve their problems quickly.

"Aye Murph how much you wanna bet Huey and Jazmine will get together after this whole war thing" Riley yelled to the girl because the music was too loud.

"I bet 100 dollars they'll get together when she invites him to our trip to Hawaii with us," Cindy said grinning.

"Bet you gon lose," Riley said in a competitive voice.

"We'll see about that reezy," Cindy said before going back to dancing.

-play song here

"Ok everyone I hope you enjoyed the food and music but please clear the dance stage me and my ladybug are doing our father and daughter dance" Boonie announced smiling.

Everyone moved off of the dance floor and Mauriah to the dance floor in a different outfit that matched her father's suit. It was a pink rose gold dress. She wore silver heels and her hair was still the same. The song my girl began to play.

I've got sunshine on a cloudy day
When it's cold outside I've got the month of may
Well I guess you'd say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl (my girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl (my girl)

Mauriah and Boonie moved to the beat of the music rocking side by side. Then he twirled her she laughed at how happy he looked.

I've got so much honey the bees envy me
I've got a sweeter song than the birds in the trees
Well I guess you'd say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl (my girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl (my girl), ooh

" Aw" was all the girls said watching the interaction.

"Y'all gush over anything remember we gotta lock him up after this" Jane said rudely.

"Yeah yeah whatever bitch hush let us be happy for her in peace," Cindy said to Jane not caring how she felt.

Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey
Ooh, yeah

Mauriah was giggling like a child when her dad picked her up and spun her around.

I don't need no money, fortune, or fame (ooh, hey, hey, hey)
I've got all the riches baby one man can claim (oh, yes I do)
I guess you'd say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl (my girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl (my girl

"Daddy spin me around then I'll staying spinning for a while then I'll run into your arms and you lift me as they did in that one movie," Mauriah said.

I've got sunshine on a cloudy day
With my girl (my girl)
(Talkin' 'bout my girl my girl) I've even got the month of may

"Let's do it," Boonie said, he spun her around. Mauriah held it for a good 10 minutes before running into his arms and seen that he succeeded with lifting her.

With my girl (my girl, whoa)
She's all I can think (my girl)
(Talkin' 'bout my girl my girl)
Talkin' 'bout, talkin' 'bout my girl (my girl, whoa)

The crowd clapped for the two. Just as Boonie put her down he nodded at her and she nodded back. She pulled out her gun and shot one of the agents from the freeman's ring. "The war has started," she said in her head.

Cindy and Jazmine disappeared from the scene and went to headquarters so that when the freeman succeeded they'll meet at headquarters to get what they needed from his office.

The agents from the freeman ring were battle against boonies agents. Mauriah was shooting people left from right. Boonie was in a room that was protected by two guards.

The boys went into the room that Boonie was in Huey took his gun out and shot two bullets through one of the guards head.

"Boonies coming with us or we'll kill you too," Huey said while scowling.

"Here man you can take him I'm not ready for death" the guard with fear running through his body.

"Pussy" Riley said before shooting the man between the eyes.

"Riley!!" Both boys said looking at him.

"What! Nigga ah pussy ain even put up ah fight" Riley said in a serious tone.

"My daughter will kill you if you lay your hands on me," Boonie said trying to scare them.

"Shut up Tyler perry wannabe," Riley said before knocking Boonie out.

"You think this plan will work?" Caesar asked Huey in an unsure tone.

"Hopefully her dad is most likely her only weakness," Huey said to him.
-
-
Mauriah saw her dad being carried out of the building by the freeman's. She was the only survivor through the bloodbath.

She was told to blow the place up if no one survived.

"Rip strong soldiers," she said walking out of the building with tears rolling down her eyes.

She grabbed a grenade from one of the pockets of her dress. She pulled the pin and threw it at the building and began to run.

When she made it to her car she heard a beeping noise. She found the bomb on top of her car. It was at 0:03 she hopped out she wasn't far enough from it. She flew from the impact of the explosion. Everything went dark.
-
-
-
Damn everything happened so fast she enjoyed it while it last🥺

Come on Mauriah open your eyes bby!

1642 words 🙄✋🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 343 20
this is just me writing about riley, I love riley. riley is THE BEST BOONDOCKS CHARACTER LIKE LITERALLY- DON'T HOLD ME. I LOVE RILEY I'M OBSESSED LIT...
88.7K 2K 15
Huey and Jazmine always had a connection. What happens if one of them actually develop feelings and the other plays hard to get? Of course we can't f...
53.1K 1.6K 46
This starts off as a innocent story the boondocks kids have a some what normal lives but what will all change after they met a boy named Tyler who w...
1.7K 103 30
Going into high school, 3 years of no violence, no corruptions, and no trouble. However, The Freemans, Proud Family & Friends are met with another a...