December(The last month of th...

By Ameerahtourh

I cannot believe that it is december,the last month of the year. More

1st December.
2nd December.
3rd December.
4th December.
5th December
6th December.
8th December.
9th December.
10th December.
11th December.
12th December.
13th December.
14th December.
15th December.
16th December.
17th December.
18th December.
19th December.
20th December.
21st December.
22nd December.
23rd December.
24th December.
25th December.
26th December.
27th December.
28th December.
29th December.
30th December.
31st December.
Epilogue.
Authors note.

7th December.

77 16 2
By Ameerahtourh

Sprawled up on my bed,curled up in a blanket despite having a sweatpants and a hoodie with a very long socks,it was cold...very cold,seriously the coldness of December is not helping at all,my phone rang bringing me out of my reverie "Hey Best Best." I said chuckling "Am coming over right now!" Ofcourse Du'a is in a hurry to hear the 'Not so important gist.' well okay "It is still early Du'a,am not even out of bed yet heck I didn't even prepare breakfast." Yes Ofcourse am the one who prepares breakfast "You are mad,it is 12:00pm already well well mama is going to kill someone today." She was laughing as soon as she was done and I abruptly sat up looking at the time from my phone and Du'a was right it is already 12:00pm "Hey bye till you come!" I hanged up the call and jumped off my bed as I walked out.

Mama was sitting in the parlor pressing her phone "No work today?" You know trying to start a conversation? That is what am trying to do right now, I have already greeted her since after fajr so I don't need to greet her again "I have the day off,am not feeling too well." I nod my head as I sat on a chair adjacent to hers "Yes you need to rest and you also need to go to the hospital for checkup mama." I suggested while she shrug her shoulders "It is just a mere fever." I shook my head "You are always blaming it on fever,go to the hospital and get a checkup done." She narrowed her eyes at me before she smiled "You also need to go for a checkup Hudaya." So my advice backfired on me "I will and you also should." Bravo! I gave the correct answer to end this talk once and for all.

"What am I going to cook?" I asked praying that she doesn't pick offense "Your brother bought masa for both of us." Who is both of us? Me and her or him and her "Me and you?" She shook her head eyeing me a little "Me and him,you cannot be sleeping like a pig and expect me to allow him keep masa for you,my dear baby you are not a princess." She rolled her eyes and I pouted a little "You didn't wake me up." I whined and she ignored me.I stood up and made my way to the kitchen to prepare MY breakfast,I fried yam and made an egg sauce with a hot chocolate tea before making my way to the parlor to take my breakfast completely ignoring mama who was busy looking at my plate "I can get some for you,if you want." I said feeling that bossy happy feeling "Yes I did like some,your cooking skills tend to be improving this days and am impressed." She gave me a tight lipped which I returned as I stood up to go and get food for her.

After breakfast I went back to my room and continued pressing my phone and yeah I was avoiding twitter,don't blame me for that I had to,you guys know it is really somehow.Like just 5 days with our meeting and am collecting gift,we have not even reached the friendship stage heck I don't even know his name,talkless of his face...Gosh this is seriously crazy.A thought suddenly came to my mind about Yaya,he needs someone to be there for him and support him so I decided to take lunch for him,the yam and sauce I prepared was my breakfast and their lunch, I know it would be awkward to take lunch for Yaya because I have never.....I mean never done that.

I raised on my feet and went to the kitchen,I came out with a plate stuffed with yam and sauce with a cup of chilled water that I got from the fridge, I entered the room and the curtains were closed "Gosh,this room is so dark." I kept the plate on the bed and straighten my hands so that I won't bump into anything, I draw the curtains and he looked at me as I sat down closing his eyes due to the light "I wanted the room like that." He thundered and I shrugged my shoulder "I couldn't see." I said a valid reason "It is my room not yours." Okay,this guy is getting on my nerves "It is my father's house." I eyed him "Just get out Hudaya!" I steadied myself on the bed to make myself comfortable and I heard him sigh "What do you want?" He asked and I softly smiled "I want you to eat,stop venting your anger on food,please yaya." I was begging him now "Since when did you start caring,this is awkward....like you!....Hudaya bought food for me today." Okay,he is making it more awkward now.

"Just take food."

"I will."

"Then do!"

"You are getting angry."

"No am not."

"I told you that you are short tempered."

"Yaya please!" I breath in and out before looking at him "Share your pain with me,stop letting it all in and moreover stop acting like you are fine when you are not." I let out another sharp breath after seeing the way his face stiffened "I know you are not."

He was quite and I pushed the plate for him with a serious look,he didn't argue and start eating after he was done I gave him the cup of water and he drank it all "I loved her so much,I gave everything I could ever afford to her but she still didn't love me, I thought only my love would suffice but it didn't,she was still ungrateful,she looks for my tiniest mistake to complain,I was still holding on even thought I had many reasons to give up,I still held onto my love for her but then she just decided to break up,just out of the blue moon without any serious reason." He breath shaking his head "She really broke me Hudaya! To an extent that I feel like am not in a position to be loved,she have made me downgrade myself Hudaya, I thought loving her was enough but then she didn't think that breaking me was enough,I have been broken since from the day I met her."

"One sided love really does ruin people,it ruined me." Tears slipped out of my eyes as his body shook,my brother has been going through alot and I didn't even know,I taught he was happy,a young man with a good paying job,building his own house and also owns two cars of his own but he was ruined,tattered and broken beyond repair!

"Yaya,it is all going to be fine." I said as I held his hand which was the first time I did that in a while "Don't tell me that Hudaya!" I shook my head as let another set of fresh tears slip "Time will heal you." He shook his head again "You are strong yaya! And am proud of that about you,you were capable of loving so much towards the person who has never been gentle with you,imagine how beautiful it would be if it is reciprocated." He smiled a little probably thinking "Amazing." He whispered and I nod my head "You deserve to be loved,never underestimate yourself,someone will love you,the whole of you,your flaws and everything." I smiled because he was calming down "She didn't deserve you and someone like her would never deserve you,so be happy and let true love find you,your heart will mend Yaya and you won't even realize it,you will forget ever been broken and unloved because you will be given so much love that would fill all the void you have ever felt." I didn't even realize when he hugged me and I hugged him back "So this is how it is to be hugged by your brother,I read many novels that say how warm it is." I laughed at my words but seriously it felt so great,a calm and feeling of immense protection washed over me "This is like...our first hug since we became adults." He said laughing "All we did was fight and play prank." I laughed and nod my head "But you cannot hide the fact that it was fun." I said laughing,oh you cannot forget that am crazy guys "But this,"He said tightening his hug "Is more fun." I nod my head and he let me go smiling.

"Thank you Daya."

"A nickname for me?" I said wiggling my eyebrow but I really love the nickname.

"Yeah Daya." I laughed at him and carried the plate "So buckle up and have fun my dear chuchu." He scrunched up his face in annoyance "I thought you have forgotten that name." He said thinking,well this was the name I call him when we were young and as we grew up he hated the name "I have a good memory." I reminded him "I thought we are not going to keep fighting anyhow Daya!" He warned and I smile at him "Old habits die hard Chuchu." I closed the door shut before we started bickering again,letting out a heavy sigh because I resolved a little out of the problem, I walked to the kitchen and kept the plate.

I went back to my room and prayed zuhr when I started hearing Du'as voice,so she is already here.Lol trust my best friend when it comes to gossiping,she barged in and jumped on the bed as she smacked my shoulder "You don't know how to greet." I eyed her and smacked back "You don't know how to salam." I raised an eyebrow "Stand up and gist me." She said eagerly and I stood up then wrap the prayer mat and kept it on my couch at the other side "Atleast let's do it like normal best friends do,hug each other happily because it has been a long time." Sarcasm was dripping in my tone guys,beware! "We both know that we are not normal." Yes,she was right! We are not normal but duh who cares?

Nobody!

So here I am sitting on the bed with a bored expression and Du'a is looking at me eagerly waiting for me to start "So...." she started giving me a field "I met a guy on the twitter and you need to know some things, I don't know his name and I have never seen his face but I have heard his voice..." that was how I told her everything from the beginning and she was going crazy "Where is the gift?" She asked eagerly looking around "I said am not opening it." I rolled my eyes annoyed "Why?" She slumped her shoulders sad "Because I cannot accept it." I replied "Because?" Duh,this girl ehn "We just met each other days ago so I cannot accept gift." She rolled her eyes becoming serious "You can,don't forget that you didn't beg for it,he did it on his own will." I agree with her but still..... "Just get the gift already." She instructed and I had to sprawl to my wardrobe and carry the cute black paper bag which had the box of gift inside "You should reply his messages too,gosh Hudaya you are acting like someone who have never had a boyfriend before." I was very quick at denying her statement "He is not my boyfriend,not even a friend." She rolled her eyes as she raise her hand  in surrender "Open the gift already." She mouthed becoming excited all of a sudden,groggily I carried the paper bag and removed the gift box out of it as I wrap off the paper and then opened the box "Be fast." Oh my God, I have a curious best friend "Sabr." I scolded and opened the box, I sincerely didn't want to but Du'a is going to kill me alive "Holy zamzam!" Du'a shouted when I carried a bracelet which had H beautifully embodied with flowers on it,then chocolates and many more chocolate and then a hoodie then a pause,a note was placed under everything and Du'a snatched it from me reading it out loud "So H is the beginning of your name that is why the bracelet,you look like a chocoholic hence the chocolates,the hoodie is because I don't want you to catch cold because your coughing sound will be eww! And the pause is for you to keep your inportant thing,I know how clumsy and crazy you are! Don't kill me so bye." She finished and I didn't even know that I was smiling "Seriously I have to deal with A." I said fuming fakely "Who is A?" I frowned and turned around "Anonymous is too long so A is it." I said laughing and she gave me an 'Elaborate' look and I ignored her.

I carried my phone and went straight to Twitter and messaged him.

Kabir H Abbas:I know and am sorry for ghosting you,it was just so awkward to accept a gift this soon.

Kabir H Abbas:Thank you so much and I really appreciate but I really don't agree that am crazy nor clumsy.
P.s:I always have my hoodie on to prevent myself from catching cold.

Luck seemed to be on my side today.

Mr Anonymous:So the Queen have finally decided to grant us the honor of her presence (Note the sarcasm).

I rolled my eyes at that.

Kabir H Abbas:My loyal servant (Holding up a serious bossy expression,a queen is a queen afterall *wink*).

Of course am following suit,he started it so....

Two can play!

Mr Anonymous:You hanged up on me Hudaya,do you even know how many people yearn to hear my voice?

Just like am yearning to hear it also.

Wait what?

I didn't just say that,did I?

You did.

Oh scratch that guys and pretend as if I have never said that.

Yearning for his voice *Ewww*

Kabir H Abbas:You are flattering yourself too much,your brother have a sweeter voice and he is more handsome.

Kabir H Abbas:That made me remember that I have a huge...very huge crush on your brother.

Guys it is true even though am exaggerating it but his brother is 'PENG'

Kabir H Abbas:He is my ideal dream guy,from the looks to the voice and his behavior God! I will spend the whole day blabbing about him, I just met him once but it seems like I have known him since forever.

God! I should start writing a book.

What say?

Mr Anonymous:Glad you still remember that you met him once but sorry we don't want crazy girls like you into our family so a very big NO.

As if?

Well whatever.

Someone poked me and I snapped annoyingly "What?" Du'a let out a growl and I remembered that was still here "You totally forgot about me,you were making faces,laughing,hissing and chuckling." She clapped her hands and I stared at her "Found out why I was dumped,I will solve the problem now." She snatched my phone from my hand and I kept begging her to give it back,I know my best friend and what she is capable of doing okay "Please don't disgrace me." I know she can tell him some of my hidden secrets and he will keep teasing me forever.

Ugh! I don't even want to imagine.

She finished what she was doing and hand the phone over to me,I internally prayed that she didn't say anything stupid which will embarrass the living day light outta me.

Kabir H Abbas:Hey best friend snatcher!

Kabir H Abbas:Forgive my manners, I forgot to introduce myself,am Du'a Abubakar (Hudaya's best friend).The thing right here is I saw the gifts you sent and you need to thank me because I was the one who urged her to open it and I so much love every bit of the gift.

Kabir H Abbas:We are still not done with the case that you snatched my besty though,she freaking ignored me because she was chatting with you,she was just smiling,chuckling,frowning and laughing and I on the other hand was forgotten.Wow best friend snatcher.(Clapping my hands)

Ugh!

Du'a is going to be the death of me! This is like the second time am saying this right?

Yap.

Kabir H Abbas:Let me tell you a secret (come close)

I blankly stared at her and she gave me an innocent smile.

Kabir H Abbas:Hudaya loves your voice,she might not have realized it but she kept talking about your voice,she was trying to describe the voice.Lmao she even said 'It was deep but sweet,it was mesmerizing and the annoying thing is that it kept ringing in my ears, I will love to hear it again.' She is whipped completely but by your voice only.(I know that she will kill me after seeing this so am leaving a note)

"Innalillahi,Du'a you just killed me." Ya ilahi she have done it! "What have I done?" She asked innocently and I smacked her while she wince "I will deal with you." I mouthed as I continued reading.

Kabir H Abbas:Take care of my bestfriend and keep her happy,she deserves it and stop calling her crazy because she is more than crazy.(Laughs)

Just let me kill Du'a y'all.

Mr Anonymous:Gosh so all of you are crazy,bad news; she have never talked about you.

This idiot!

Am not letting Du'a see this message or am dead.

Mr Anonymous:I knew that she loved my voice but she was denying it.

Flattered much!

This guy is so full of himself.

Mr Anonymous:Delete this message after you are done Du'a,am trusting you with my secret.

Heck,he is going to tell her something he doesn't want me to know.

Okay well idiot am then one!

Mr Anonymous:I absolutely love Hudaya's voice also.

Holy Zamzam!

He love my voice.

Like he love....not like mu voice.

He really do love my voice.

My voice as in my voice,am going crazy!

Mr Anonymous:I also find her so beautiful.

Okay!

Is he by any chance fooling me or should I say Du'a?

Mr Anonymous:She thought I didn't see her,my brother was on video call since when he entered the house,I got to see her face,clothes and every movement of hers,that was why I chuckled when she put the phone on her ear not knowing it was a video call.

Am dead!

What the boiled potatoes!

Mr Anonymous:She is the craziest girl I have ever met.

Mr Anonymous:So delete this Du'a and please don't tell Hudaya anything.

I laugh in chinese.

Kabir H Abbas:Too bad A,am the one not Du'a.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 915 56
I'm a firm believer in surrounding yourself with things you love. So I surrounded myself with prettymuch and this is what happened. \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\...
5.4K 39 40
This a real time auto biography/blog about my senior year the crazy stories funny conversations tears ans stress that comes with graduating high scho...
25.1K 1.2K 16
πšƒπš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ πšŠπš›πšŽ 𝚜𝚘 πš–πšŠπš—πš’ πš πš˜πš›πšπšœ πš πš‘πš’πšŒπš‘ πš˜πš—πšŽ πšŒπšŠπš—πš—πš˜πš πšŽπš‘πš™πš›πšŽπšœπšœ πšπš‘πš›πš˜πšžπšπš‘ πš πš˜πš›πšπšœ, πš™πš›πš˜πš–πš’πšœπšŽ πš πš‘πš’πšŒπš‘ πš˜πš—πšŽ...
11.1K 406 19
Let's just say that New Years is coming.